Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate (22933 Views)

Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR / Reno: Buhari Has Borrowed More Than All The 14 Presidents Before Him Combined / Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Josywhyte: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Jollylolly:
It is very disheartening that a statement such as this, is coming from an ex aide. He is flaunting FG's directive.

How?
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Patojargz: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2021
The Govt issa bleeped up shit. People wey dey gain am lock up. E.g osibanjo �
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Zetty177x: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2021
oluwasegun007:

You no use VPN

Which VPN do u use? I beg recommend to me. The threats on the VPN thing de fear me

1 Like

Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by oluwasegun007(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Zetty177x:

Which VPN do u use? I beg recommend to me. The threats on the VPN thing de fear me

Use ultrasurf...but dont tell mallami I told you ooo....
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by Zooposki(f): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
chlowi:

This is true , how about standing for what is right ? How about walking a way instead of staying put like a whimp ?
How about a good name ?

Do you know even if he is not speaking out he is at least getting some intelligence report due to his position and working underground and if he walks away we in the South might even be in more danger. That is the problem with Nigerians, they can’t think intelligently. Everything is gra gra.
Re: Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate by chlowi(f): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zooposki:

Do you know even if he is not speaking out he is at least getting some intelligence report due to his position and working underground and if he walks away we in the South might even be in more danger. That is the problem with Nigerians, they can’t think intelligently. Everything is gra gra.

The VP's stance on every sensitive situation that has negatively impacted the lives of the citizens of Nigeria speaks volume and devoid of any courage /uprightness as a man of character and Will would have shown . Moreso, his laid back attitude has continued for the past tenure and has become so glaring this present tenure . Overtime he has continued to disappoint Nigerians with his silence which is no longer a tool for peace rather spells weakness.
Now, I understand that as a VP his powers may be limited that brings me to my previous question , how about walking away in the face of injustice ?

You claim that NIGERIANS can't think intelligently (what an insult ), safe to say that your response to me isn't spanning from a place of intelligence rather from a place of gra gra , gra gra to respond to my mention hastily in other to make excuses and add a subliminal which is utterly useless in this regard.

What has the south got to do with the VP remaining or leaving the office ? Why the south , why not the west , the east and the north as well? Why not Nigeria as a whole ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Press Conference, Throws Up Water & Education Challenge / Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / What's The Difference Between Femi Adesina And Doyin Okupe? (Nigerians Respond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.