Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. (16645 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Edun00700: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hope 93 ni
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Icon2007: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
browse about ICSL intergrated cooperate service ltd, or RIL resources intermediary ltd, they can assist you get a bank tellering job which you can hold to have your degree on a part time. my 2 kobo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by braine(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
wow,this is really really encouraging, really encouraging..

Thats just the truth. Not to encourage nor discourage anyone. Thats how it is.
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by ComradeRahmon(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
OND still gat much chances than other Qualification.

They'll be able to meet your demands
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by cbaba: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
Hello,

Considering the high unemployment rate and many Nigeria wahala,what are the hopes of a ond holder who is still trying to get a degree through part-time schooling, all jobs now are degree required with many years experience, it's crazy.

Imagine being on a queue with MSC holders in an interview..

Bro u need to remove that degree mindset from restricting your future/progress.

With this jamb and lawless impoverished country, you stand a better chance of going into Tech...anything that Nigeria can't control..u be much better off.

My daughter,12,(Js3) starts UX design (u pay Google just $49 for this 6 months course & lots of opportunities with better pay online)....they earn 67,000$ a year in The west just by making websites and apps more appealing.

I don't know if I want her to study in Nigeria ,she will just do OND weekends like you and focus on raising cash to japa.

To hit u hard with the truth is that most ppl get good info but don't have the grit to go all the way to get what they need always having excuses which is easy to get...even my daughter.lol......but habits can change in 21 days

I don't need to tell u my story of how I left massively 'unprofitable' oil and Gas & went into Tech. If u sabi read u can understand Tech, its putting ur face in the lappy and practicing and googling till u get it.

Your OND is as useless as a British Masters in Nigeria. Stand out and connect outwards.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by harlee(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Someone7:
Just be from a certain part of Nigeria
I think I can relate to this
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by harlee(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
dododawa1:
even now is possible by knowing the right people and connection.
yes I understand you very much,I was telling my friend today :
We aren't lazy,Na opportunity we never see.
I am reaching out to the best of my ability

1 Like

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by HRprof: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
Hello,

Considering the high unemployment rate and many Nigeria wahala,what are the hopes of a ond holder who is still trying to get a degree through part-time schooling, all jobs now are degree required with many years experience, it's crazy.

Lot of hope , send your CV to this email recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com

1 Like

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Gloriagee(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Very high so far u got a good grade. Banks recruit them as bank tellers. Mobil / Total recruits engineers at this level sometimes. Just keep developing yourself.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by ikorodureporta: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
Hello,

OND dey even get job pass Msc this days because companies no won pay degree holders.
U no dey see banks
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
Hello,

Bro, connection is all that matters for Nigerian job market not your degree.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by temitope27(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
PrettyBoyBreezy:
What of us that has only waec, make we go die say no hope?
I wonder o my brother, may God bless our hustle
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by infohenry(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
wirinet:

Oil and Gas industry kwa? How many people can the oil industry employ? What's the total number of people out of the millions of unemployed degree holders are employed by Shell, Total, Agip and Mobil. Maybe you are talking about tanker drivers and petrol station attendants.
The oil industry is one of the least labour intensive industries in the world. It requires more specialized equipment than physical human labour. Solar energy employs far more labour than the oil industry.
Did I say the will employ every unemployed youth in Nigeria, but there is opportunity for OND holder. Mind nobody have the necessary skill to work in an oil company, every oil company will train you to suit their operation.
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=Quelme post=102476575]Education is overrated in this part of the world. Damn niggaar fit teach you work sha, after all na money everybody dey find whether you go school or not..... Damn niggaar!!! [/quote
Are u a Slawormir wannabe
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Zinpat: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
Hello,

Banks will employ you.
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by harlee(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
HRprof:

Lot of hope , send your CV to this email recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
I'd do so ASAP
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Evii: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hay, there's full hope. Infact major international Oil Companies prefer hiring OND & HND graduands than BSc.

Total E&P(now known as Total energies) have an opening for OND, HND & BSc graduands.

See below for link. I wish you all the best.

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#jobDetails=1808512_6558
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by LiteraryArtist: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Discover how to enhance your Customer Service Skills and Deliver "Excellent Service". Gain Skills to Build a World Class Customer Experience.

A 3 day training via whatsapp @5000 naira per person:
1. Pre-Test
2. Training
3. Post Test
4. Certificate of Participation

What you will learn?
1. What is customer service?
2. How to Engage Your Customer
3. How to Interact with Your Customer
4. How to Impress Your Customers
5. Key element sof Customer service
6. Dealing with different types of customers
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
greattechy:

The guy wan intimidate us... Watin come dey sup na
no mind am
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
temitope27:
I wonder o my brother, may God bless our hustle

Amen brother
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Didi2d(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
harlee:
link me up bros Na
I dey Lagos

Guy na connection o, long leg if you know what I mean
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Gjmff: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
No
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Hdanny(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Not that difficult though

Federal jobs will take you to start level six
Text me on Whatsapp via my signature.
Hot deal for you
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Bigpat: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2021
But most employers prefer using OND cert holders because many can deliver what HND/BSC can deliver and their payment cheaper for the employers. It's just that there could be no job satisfaction since they will hardly be well placed
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Oyerinde16(m): 3:46am On Jun 08, 2021
A secondary school girl got a menial job in a construction company... Her job, seat by the gate and count/record the numbers of sand each trailer takes out, Salary 25k per month... when the babe open eye, she took home over 100k home everyday, she even forgot she waned to continue her schooling.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Petalsempire(f): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2021
There is job for ond especially in banks ..I am currently using my ond to work and the salary is ok for nd ..even though I have hnd and bsc..
Expand ur search u will find

One question the interviewer asked was y I want to use my ND

1 Like

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Tzar(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2021
OND has lost its significance in current day Nigeria just like SSCE did while I was growing up. Most holders of OND can only have an edge over SSCE with low paying entry grade jobs like office assistants, farm attendants, junior technicians, security staff, etc.
If you are eyeing better paying and better dignifying jobs, you need to upgrade yourself to at least HND or BSc. Note that HND & BSc holders are fast loosing their value too.
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by KennethEnyi(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Bank Teller

God punish u
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
KennethEnyi:

God punish u
All the best, man.
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Haywhyluv: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Your success in life is determined by God. I know people with WAEC results that earn the same as graduates. All you need is to have selling skills. My own case is a testimony sef
Can we link up
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by CaptGroin(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Vacancies University Of Port Harcourt. / Tips For Personal Assistant Interview?? / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.