Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. (16643 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Frenzy01(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
[b]Bros . We just have to improve ourselves and pray for grace. BSc, MSc even PhD still dey job market what's now OND. [b]

Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrGoood:
That statement *The lord is my strength* was never a joke , Take it serious
Hmmm...lol
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by neutral2000: 12:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Check my signature
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Petalsempire:
There is job for ond especially in banks ..I am currently using my ond to work and the salary is ok for nd ..even though I have hnd and bsc..
Expand ur search u will find

One question the interviewer asked was y I want to use my ND
imagine
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Coolgent(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Petalsempire:
There is job for ond especially in banks ..I am currently using my ond to work and the salary is ok for nd ..even though I have hnd and bsc..
Expand ur search u will find

One question the interviewer asked was y I want to use my ND
I suggest you should further your education with us here @ NDA Postgraduate school.
(Fri/sat only)
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Petalsempire(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Coolgent:

I suggest you should further your education with us here @ NDA Postgraduate school.
(Fri/sat only)
I am already doing that somewhere else
Re: What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. by Coolgent(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Petalsempire:

I am already doing that somewhere else
That's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lecturing Vacancies University Of Port Harcourt. / Tips For Personal Assistant Interview?? / SABMiller April 2018 Latest Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.