Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens (52132 Views)

Umahi Orders Suspension Of Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction / NERC Orders Suspension Of Electricity Tariff Hike For 14 Days / Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by wabuk(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who is this boy please..... post=102472786]As you tint am, na so you go untint am, if not,.....[/quote]
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by beejayjohn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
South east is not part of Nigeria.
Kamdil:
How come they are still mounting road blocks in the South East?

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
What is windscreen in this banning context?
Windscreen meaning in English is front glass of a car at which driver looks and not the side ones.
But majority of our policemen are so naïve or pretending not to know this. Once they stop you, they will want to extort you by all means.

Note: I've snapped this info and bookmark this page on my phone because I've stopped several times because of factory fitted side glass on my car

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by alizma: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ezedon:
Is Tinted glass, the problem we are facing in Nigeria??
You don't know it's part of the problems?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by adonaimart(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Windscreens are different from side windows oo

Na to convince police now be mata
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by gr8child(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lol. So the cars with tinted windows that have permits should become untinted?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by cardoctor(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confusion break bone. Yeepa.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by deavicky(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:
Good move. Only the president should drive tinted vehicle windscreens.

Nowadays even a small illiterate like patlex is driving tinted vehicle windscreens
what is wrong with driving a tinted glas car. Go to Ghane, Togo even Benin Republic people drive their tinted glass car without needing any permit to do so.
On the other hand does bandits and boko haram drives cars.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by joey150(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
lasisi69:
just have this to say

Everything na Albert Einstein talk am. grin
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Saao(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
As you tint am, na so you go untint am, if not,.....
some are factory tinted
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Angrygoat: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Windscreens or windows. I stopped that long time ago,factory windshield tint is ok. Wetin u dey hide and most of them do 70% dark tint ,risking the lives of other road users all cos they want to do big boy. They can't see side mirror clearly ,can't see passengers window at all. Then they will still do quarter tint on windshield. Na die be that for nite

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-igp-orders-suspension-of-tinted-vehicle-windscreens/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
It's a typical practice. Every new IG withraws it, after some time, he reinstates it and cashes out. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Daddymiracle: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-igp-orders-suspension-of-tinted-vehicle-windscreens/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I WISH THEY CAN HELP US SUSPEND ALL THIS UNNECESSARY CIREN���� BLOWING ANY HOW EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS, WE DONT EVEN NO ...WHO IS WHO AGAIN
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by AdeneyFeeds: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Happyfela:
I just paid for my tinted permit.. Which way now

You are safe

Windscreen not window
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Ayanko(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
He knows nothing Cars comes with factory fitted tinted glasses.
So its not after market.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by MrMcJay(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Funny enough, I just paid for tinted permit for my vehicle today. If the IGP likes, let him suspend it. I will collect my money back. I won't collect any permit and let me see the person who will ask me any stupid question on tinted permit.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Olayetan(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
SchoolGate:

Village man grin

Abeg help me cux this thing is getting me confused.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please we need roadblocks to pay our passing fed to. Useless Nigeria government terrorist organization.

As for tinted windows let it start from government officials first if not, don't come close to my tinted cars o.

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
deavicky:
what is wrong with driving a tinted glas car. Go to Ghane, Togo even Benin Republic people drive their tinted glass car without needing any permit to do so.
On the other hand does bandits and boko haram drives cars.

The laws and policies are meant for Southern and Eastern populations not for the Northern.

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by gbengaadeleye12: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
So what this one has to do with insecurities
OnionBandit:
As you tint am, na so you go untint am, if not,.....
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by shoprite: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
brandmix:
Hmm

Hope its windscreen and not side windows oo

Just what I'm trying to figure out because there are cars with factory fitted tinted windows...so are they to remove the factory tinted windows or wetin this IG dey yarn?

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by seunoj: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
shyvicky:
The law is for the common man, politicians will still move tinted glass, but make I ask, is tinted glass our problems in this country?

Tinted windscreen
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by seunoj: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Franking:
Tinted glasses abi only windscreen?

How about vehicles like Sienna that come with tinted glasses at the back?

I hope this law is implemented across board.

Pple no read well o
Tinted windscreen is what was written o. Under Lagos traffic, tinted windscreen is even a punishable office
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by xtervaganza(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Springboot:

You don't need to remove it, just make sure you're ready to pay more for bail.
konidafun iyalaya e
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Godswings(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Cars manufactured with already tinted glasses are quite understandable but I have always wondered why driver unnecessarily tint there car glasses. Most time I feel it's unnecessary and immature of them. Even drivers with no AC are fond of it too, I can't imagine the degree of heat they feel.

Tinting of car glasses, singing with car horn and building of high wall fences is what I still don't comprehend from some Nigerians(UARians).

Who we deh hide from sef?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by mejai(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
And I just got a car with tinted windows, looking for ospreywin to assist me in the permit. Chai!!
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by ospreywin(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
mejai:
And I just got a car with tinted windows, looking for ospreywin to assist me in the permit. Chai!!

E choke like this ooo...
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by ceasare: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
IG nwannem come ago roundabout anyday anytime yah boiz dey dia gbam dey do their thing nothing mega .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.