Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens (52134 Views)

Umahi Orders Suspension Of Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction / NERC Orders Suspension Of Electricity Tariff Hike For 14 Days / Senator Akpabio Orders Suspension Of Employment In NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by mejai(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
ospreywin:

E choke like this ooo...
Men! Those guys in black along Benin - asaba no go dey merciful now.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Creativebae(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ibadan to ife od not upto 1 hour o, but you will see more than 10 road blocks there..
there was a country
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by LOVEGINO(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnionBandit:
As you tint am, na so you go untint am, if not,.....
dem go refund me my money back be dat na. Make i hear!
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by sugarfrank(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let the ban start from the President. Show a good example as a leader
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Franking: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunoj:

Pple no read well o
Tinted windscreen is what was written o. Under Lagos traffic, tinted windscreen is even a punishable office

How many windscreens are tinted. There's an error in what they wrote there. It can't be tinted windscreen.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Dee60: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chai.

There they go- Tinted windscreen? Where do they tint windscreen?

By the way, do they mean windshield?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Edun00700: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Captain Roger
Grace001:

Of course police don’t block roads anymore, but they just stay in the middle of the road and do their thing (collect their 100naira).

After all the most important thing is not to block roads, but roger collection must continue

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by seunoj: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Franking:

How many windscreens are tinted. There's an error in what they wrote there. It can't be tinted windscreen.

My car is fully tinted with permit and medical duly obtained from the appropriate source and biometrics captured. I will wait till one officer will tell me it’s suspended. U can’t arrest me. what u can do is to pull it off.
Otherwise na lawsuit be that. I hammer for police head.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by smasher1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
xtervaganza:
So after getting my tint permit at huge cost I should remove it abi?

How much?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by MoIbrahim: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kamdil:
How come they are still mounting road blocks in the South East?

There are still road blocks everywhere. Find out from your brothers in other regions please.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Nwakannaya1: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
Misleading report!

Suspension of issuance of tinted permit not suspension of tinted vehicle windscreens.

If you already had your permit before now, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by boxer022(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Statement is on windscreen and not glasses. If they insist that it must be on glasses then they will have to stop of ban the importation of vehicles with tinted glasses. Most SUV's and even modern vehicles come with factory fitted tinted glass, how do they want to do it? It will be a really difficult law or command to follow.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by lasisi69(f): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
joey150:

Everything na Albert Einstein talk am. grin
lol... Just take the message
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Belleful: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Police been arassing and arresting me for my factory tinted sienna as if I'm the one that make it. Just to write to toyota to stop making them.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by TooMuchStuff: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kamdil:
How come they are still mounting road blocks in the South East?

To make it easy for the owners of Nigeria to move their tools freely while SE are not to do same
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ezedon:
Is Tinted glass, the problem we are facing in Nigeria??
I dont know whether the suspension of tinted vehicle widescreens will solve the insecrity we are facing in nigeria,i dont blame these officers/politicians is not there fault they have been brain washed by our fulani president mohammed buhari.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Hahnemann: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
I no get tint permit and I no plan to get am. I go still dey drive my tinted car to anywhere. This is my country, my one and only country.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by PoshTraveIer: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
the news is not even comprehensive. he sounded like people are free to tint their windscreens now
Moferere:
Initial gragra, As if politicians will comply undecided
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Gfskw: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Otulord(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Segzy19:
That I don't know oh! I guess cars that come tinted from factory should be permitted but all these criminally tinted ones where everything is black such that you can't even see the occupants is what should not be permitted. Those one are not safe security-wise

Rest abeg...nah only criminals dy tint car, some people just want privacy
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Otulord(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMcJay:
Funny enough, I just paid for tinted permit for my vehicle today. If the IGP likes, let him suspend it. I will collect my money back. I won't collect any permit and let me see the person who will ask me any stupid question on tinted permit.

I did mine last week��
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Afamcy: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Them go make law, na them go still break am
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by FarahAideed: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
All American SuVs come with the rear tinted
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Franking: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
seunoj:

My car is fully tinted with permit and medical duly obtained from the appropriate source and biometrics captured. I will wait till one officer will tell me it’s suspended. U can’t arrest me. what u can do is to pull it off.
Otherwise na lawsuit be that. I hammer for police head.

Good. My point is windscreen. There are two windscreens: front and back. People tint the back one and the windows. The front one usually half tinted. They can't mean those.

My sienna has tinted back windows and back windscreen. And they are factory fitted.
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by NnadyAutos: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is the order on vehicle windscreen or complete with Window glasses.Plz someone should clarify me on the order.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Grateful02(m): 4:18am On Jun 08, 2021
No be lie, peeps don too dey tint glasses this days
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Danchibez: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Wot of some vehicles like sienna and other cars that do come with factory tinted glass?
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2021
brandmix:
Hmm

Hope its windscreen and not side windows oo

Very sharp.
They wrote windscreen,and I'm sure it's windscreen they mean not like it's a mistake.
But those police will take it that it's plus windows
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Kindness218: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2021
So I wiy not be having sex inside my car again
Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Franking:

Good. My point is windscreen. There are two windscreens: front and back. People tint the back one and the windows. The front one usually half tinted. They can't mean those.

My sienna has tinted back windows and back windscreen. And they are factory fitted.

We don't have to assume for them.
They should cross check what they put out to the public
The message reads tinted windscreens
I know people that tint their windscreen
Especially officers
So I believe this is what they are suspending not tinted Windows

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Suspension Of Tinted Vehicle Windscreens by Franking: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
BOUNTYDOG:

We don't have to assume for them.
They should cross check what they put out to the public
The message reads tinted windscreens
I know people that tint their windscreen
Especially officers
So I believe this is what they are suspending not tinted Windows

Hahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salaries/allowances Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Lagos State / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding / Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.