Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. (933 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Concerning the thread I opened about helping a pregnant lady, many people came hard on me saying my motive is to scam people here. Well, that wasn't the case. Like I said earlier, when I said I'm believing God to favour me too, it wasn't a statement aimed at scamming someone here. If there's something I value most, it's my reputation whether online or offline. So I'm going this far just to prove those who concluded my claims were false in an attempt to swindle people their money. See attached of my transactions on that account. Forget the extra 5k that is in that account. It might not be mine or even if mine, not for upkeep. I believe with this I have been able to prove otherwise to those who tagged me scammer. May be at this point you would also doubt my giving the said woman the 5k since no pictures to attach.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nozino
Dobnina
Mikester
Ayobamilsaac12
Pocohantas
Jeffreyjunior
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Greatzeus(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
Concerning the thread I opened about helping a pregnant lady, many people came hard on me saying my motive is to scam people here. Well, that wasn't the case. Like I said earlier, when I said I'm believing God to favour me too, it wasn't a statement aimed at scamming someone here. If there's something I value most, it's my reputation whether online or offline. So I'm going this far just to prove those who concluded my claims were false in an attempt to swindle people their money. See attached of my transactions on that account. Forget the extra 5k that is in that account. It might not be mine or even if mine, not for upkeep. I believe with this I have been able to prove otherwise to those who tagged me scammer. May be at this point you would also doubt my giving the said woman the 5k since no pictures to attach.
From what you wrote on your first thread(which I read but never commented),you made us believe that all the money you had as a student was the N8000 your mom sent to you for the month,out of which you gave out N5000 to a pregnant woman. Leaving you with N3000 to spend for the month.
But your account balance says otherwise.
Also the screenshot showed you withdrew N5000 from the ATM. But you claimed you where in the market about to buy food stuff when the pregnant woman approached you,and you gave her N5000 right away,which she used in buying foodstuff immediately.
So the N5000 screenshot only proved you withdrew the money but didn't prove you gave any woman money. You gave the woman cash as you wrote in your story.
You withdrew the money before meeting the woman.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by pocohantas(f): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nice. Drop your acct number. wink
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Greatzeus:

From what you wrote on your first thread(which I read but never commented),you made us believe that all the money you had as a student was the N8000 your mom sent to you for the month,out of which you gave out N5900 to a pregnant woman. Leaving you with N3000 to spend for the month.

What extra balance have you noticed in that account? Isn't 5k? What if that 5k wasn't for me or wasn't meant for my upkeep? The only money that left in that account meant for my upkeep is 3k. And that is just it. Bye.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Nozino: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Greatzeus:

From what you wrote on your first thread(which I read but never commented),you made us believe that all the money you had as a student was the N8000 your mom sent to you for the month,out of which you gave out N5000 to a pregnant woman. Leaving you with N3000 to spend for the month.
Also the screenshot showed you withdrew N5000 from the ATM. But you claimed you where in the market about to buy food stuff when the pregnant woman approached you,and you gave her N5000 right away,which she used in buying foodstuff immediately.
So the N5000 screenshot only proved you withdrew the money but didn't prove you gave any woman money. You gave the woman cash as you wrote in your story.
You withdrew the money before meeting the woman.

You deserve a medal for this breakdown. I couldn’t have said it better.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Greatzeus(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:

What extra balance have you noticed in that account? Isn't 5k? What if that 5k wasn't for me or wasn't meant for my upkeep? The only money that left in that account meant for my upkeep is 3k. And that is just it. Bye.
Ok bro,no way I would know except you say it.
You have done your best for a pregnant woman in need. Don't look at what people said on that thread,that's nairaland for you. I don't blame them though,Nairaland is like an office some people come daily to plan and strategies how to scam innocent members. Then they close at the end of the day,after a hard day's work,to go home to their families,chai grin grin
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Nozino: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
ZeroWorries:
Nozino
Dobnina
Mikester
Ayobamilsaac12
Pocohantas
Jeffreyjunior

From the initial story, you withdraw the 8k not 5k and went to the market with the money where you met the said lady and gave her 5k. Where/how did you withdraw 5k via ATM??

This further proves your plan all along. Nairaland is a site filled with scammers and people looking to take advantage of others.

I may be wrong, but after years as a guest and knowing how nairaland works, I’m very skeptical of stories such as yours.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This is mine
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nozino:

From the initial story, you withdraw the 8k not 5k and went to the market with the money where you met the said lady and gave her 5k. Where/how did you withdraw 5k via ATM??

This further proves your plan all along. Nairaland is a site filled with scammers and people looking to take advantage of others.

I may be wrong, but after years as a guest and knowing how nairaland works, I’m very skeptical of stories such as yours.

I said bye. No be quarrel before you believe. Abi until I show you my blokos?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by AyobamiIsaac12: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin Op, I suspect you are a scammer.
Observations.
- In your previous thread, you said the money was sent to you on Friday evening and you went to the market the next day which was on Saturday to buy some food stuffs, but from the screenshot you posted on this thread, the 8k was sent to you on the 4th of June(Friday) and you withdrew 5k from this money an hour later on this same day.

Was the 5k prearranged for the woman the next day or what? I don't understand

- And if you actually took 5k to the market the next day and left 3k in your account, that means you gave the woman all the money with you for foodstuffs. That's not reasonable.

-But from the previous thread, I believe you took 8k to the market and gave the woman 5k out of your 8k but your screenshot shows that you withdrew 5k the previous evening and didn't withdraw the 3k. I do not also understand this?

@Nozino
@dobnina
@Mikester
@pocohantas
@Jeffreyjunior
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
grin Op, I suspect you are a scammer.
Observations.
- In your previous thread, you said the money was sent to you on Friday evening and you went to the market the next day which was on Saturday to buy some food stuffs, but from the screenshot you posted on this thread, the 8k was sent to you on the 4th of June(Friday) and you withdrew 5k from this money an hour later on this same day.

Was the 5k prearranged for the woman the next day or what? I don't understand

- And if you actually took 5k to the market the next day and left 3k in your account, that means you gave the woman all the money with you for foodstuffs. That's not reasonable.

-But from the previous thread, I believe you took 8k to the market and gave the woman 5k out of your 8k but your screenshot shows that you withdrew 5k the previous evening and didn't withdraw the 3k. I do not also understand this?

@Nozino
@Dobnina
@Mikester
@pocohantas
@Jeffreyjunior

Obviously no explanation will satisfy some of you. So if I have 5k with me and I'm convinced within me to give someone the 5k based on my belief and knowing I still have 3k for my immediate use, is that out of place? And in my earlier thread, did I mention I withdrew the whole 8k? Point to me where I made the statement.

Questions:

1. Did 8k land in my account the said date?
2. Did I claim of giving the woman 5k?
3. Did I boast of 3k still remaining with me?
4. Did I say I withdrew the money on Saturday (the later day)?
5. Did I claim to withdraw the whole 8k in my post?

As far as I'm sure of this argument, I can't let you win this.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by lilioj: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
I sincerely do not understand what you are all on about! Ok maybe the OP lied to garner sympathy or manipulate guilible folks to send him some money, it makes him no scammer! He didn't ask anyone or force them to give money, he shared and experience he had probably a lie, but whoever decided to send him money did so without even being asked!

So pray tell me how did he SCAM
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
lilioj:
I sincerely do not understand what you are all on about! Ok maybe the OP lied to garner sympathy or manipulate guilible folks to send him some money, it makes him no scammer! He didn't ask anyone or force them to give money, he shared and experience he had probably a lie, but whoever decided to send him money did so without even being asked!

What does it make him? A manipulator?

You should keep your brain company more.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by ZeroWorries: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Don't worry. At the right time, I may need your help. May be then, you will have no reasons to doubt me.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Mikester: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
I have no business here.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by lilioj: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
pocohantas:

What does it make him? A manipulator?

You should keep your brain company more.
Typical!! you make reference to my brain?? I never mentioned you in my post, but here you come, throwing insults because I have a not so popular opinion. Anyways I don't blame you, the online world has given you the liberty to do so.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
lilioj:

Typical!! you make reference to my brain?? I never mentioned you in my post, but here you come, throwing insults because I have a not so popular opinion. Anyways I don't blame you, the online world has given you the liberty to do so.

I am sorry for that. It was annoying you admitted to him “lying”, but somehow exonerated him of a “scammer” status. I am still curious as to what you think he is.
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Kondomatic(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
ZeroWorries:

I said bye. No be quarrel before you believe. Abi until I show you my blokos?
Please don't
Re: I Didn't Lie Or Try To Scam Anybody. See Proof. by Nozino: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilioj:

We don’t want gullible/emotional people to waste their money thinking they’re helping a nice fellow when the opposite is the case. You can send him all your monies. We won’t be bothered.

(1) (Reply)

Men Marry Yourselves / How Do I Avoid Unnecessary Conversation With My Landlord? / Seperate Breaks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.