Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Men Marry Yourselves - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Marry Yourselves (921 Views)

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Marry Yourselves by Princessdainty(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Men marry yourselves.
No female can satisfy a male's needs

Let the government legalize gay marriage.

Adult male needs are unlimited, Only a male knows what a male wants

Man, Go date other male and save yourself headaches & bondage from the other gender.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Adesuwag(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
cheesy this one go hard sha
Men ain’t submissive as a woman.
Bottles go fly. Well we can’t tell as the rate of divorce in gay marriages isn’t as high as heterosexual marriages.

As for the government legalizing same sex marriage, it’s already happening

3 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Solofresh2: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeon:
DaddyCK, I support this!

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7475886/photo-true-mens-polygamous-nature#119086069
I knew you would masturbate on this thread
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Solofresh2:
I knew you would masturbate on this thread

bro...akwesenana: , AndroidAI, Jeon are 3 harmless homosexual friendly fagggggots on nairaland...good news is they are no threats to anyone. Jeon is just a faggg who pretens to be female. Juss sayin so u no! smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Jeon(f): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro...akwesenana: , AndroidAI, Jeon are 3 harmless homosexual friendly fagggggots on nairaland...good news is they are no threats to anyone. Jeon is just a faggg who pretens to be female. Juss sayin so u no! smiley

I really like you. cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's unimaginable. So, a nigga go just stop me for road say e wan toast. It will be bloody. Only girls can take that nonsense calmly. Women are created for men to play with.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Justbehave(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princessdainty:
Men marry yourselves.

Man, Go date other male and save yourself headaches & bondage from the other gender.
All these insecure and low self esteem girls. You are a Princess and a male. Wondaful. Lol. Shame didn't allow you say you are a female because you know that what you females are doing in relationships and marriages are very shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Princessdainty(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
Justbehave:
All these insecure and low self esteem girls. You are a Princess and a male. Wondaful. Lol. Shame didn't allow you say you are a female because you know that what you females are doing in relationships and marriages are very shameful.
Mansplaining at it's finest. Stick your d.ick in a male rectum and rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Justbehave(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princessdainty:
Mansplaining at it's finest. Stick your d.ick in a male rectum and rest in peace.
Have they given you free data to reply your mention? Poor princess.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Saintmary(f): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Benwallt:
It's unimaginable. So, a nigga go just stop me for road say e wan toast. It will be bloody. Only girls can take that nonsense calmly. Women are created for men to play with.

So, your mother is a plaything eh?

I just say make I remind you say your mama na woman

7 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
Saintmary:

So, your mother is a plaything eh?

I just say make I remind you say your mama na woman
You lack home training.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princessdainty:
Men marry yourselves.

This is a very sensible argument for legalization of gay marriage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Saintmary(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:
You lack home training.

Oh really, is that all you can come up with?

I was trained to respect all humans of all genders, but what am I to do about a silly little boy that his mother never taught him to respect her kind..

That kind of statement shows the crassness that can only be exhibited by a boy without home training, so I had to send word to his mother and father too.

I simply sent him home, Yoruba people will say "mo ráan lo sí ilé ni"

Now about my home training, it's good as far as I can tell.

Modified: Ohhhh, you're the one who made the statement, Ahhh, you want to talk about home training, buhahahahaha

What do you know about home training when your parents neglected to give you one?

You're the kind of boy that mothers teach their daughters to avoid, because you are a playboy looking for playthings.

And since no one trained you to be a respectable man, someone had to point out your foolishness.

But foolish people don't like to be called foolish.

7 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Candidlady: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

@bolded
Childish talk

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Saintmary(f): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is a very sensible argument for legalization of gas marriage. grin

I'm not in support of gay marriage but it's time for these boys on Nairaland to start looking for love among themselves since they're not satisfied with females anyway.

Their redpill teachers are available.

3 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded
Childish talk
You don't understand. Can I say 'to enjoy? '
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Saintmary:

Oh really, is that all you can come up with?

I was trained to respect all humans of all genders, but what am I to do about a silly little boy that his mother never taught him to respect her kind..

That kind of statement shows the crassness that can only be exhibited by a boy without home training, so I had to send word to his mother and father too.

I simply sent him home, Yoruba people will say "mo ráan lo sí ilé ni"

Now about my home training, it's good as far as I can tell.

Modified: Ohhhh, you're the one who made the statement, Ahhh, you want to talk about home training, buhahahahaha

What do you know about home training when your parents neglected to give you one?

You're the kind of boy that mothers teach their daughters to avoid, because you are a playboy looking for playthings.

And since no one trained you to be a respectable man, someone had to point out your foolishness.

But foolish people don't like to be called foolish.

ori e ti daru. I repeat, you lack home training.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

ori e ti daru. I repeat, you lack home training.

Alailopolo Asinwin, you are the one lacking home training

You said women are created for men to play with, therefore, your mother, a woman, is also a play thing, so why the pains?

2 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by KimFab: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:
You lack home training.

How does she lack home training?

Women were created as men's plaything. Great! That includes all women in your life, too. No exception.

Rest. Learn to talk like an educated person. I sure say this one pain you. Abi, is your mother a man?

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You said women are created for men to play with, therefore, your mother, a woman, is also a play thing, so why the pains?

Who's pained between me and you? Frustration is making you sound delusional. I wonder if women are created for men to kill or slaughter. Both are created to play with each other. You are not trained at all. You lack basic comprehension and you are too wayward. You came across like a garrage or backyard product. Omo jati jati. Omo irankiran.

2 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Saintmary(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Thanks Sis,

These small boys ehn, I hate giving them the training their parents refused to give them.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Saintmary(f): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
KimFab:

Women were created as men's plaything. Great! That includes all women in your life, too. No exception.

Rest. Learn to talk like an educated person. I sure say this one pain you. Abi, is your mother a man?

Thanks jare

It's exhausting, having to deal with these uncouth elements crawling all over Nairaland.

The worst part is that they are probably being fed by a woman.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
KimFab:

She lacks home training from the way she spoke. If something sounds abnormal in your ears, what you should do is to seek clarification. Don't you have boys or men as friends? What do you do with them, cut them into bits or pour them hot water? You play with each other. That sleazebag took it to relationship and started vomiting trash just for like and shares. Even you lack the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

Who's pained between me and you? Frustration is making you sound delusional. I wonder if women are created for men to kill or slaughter. Both are created to play with each other. You are not trained at all. You lack basic comprehension and you are too wayward. You came across like a garrage or backyard product. Omo jati jati. Omo irankiran.

Mu.mu

So now it is both are created to play with each other abi? Because you were called out for your stupidity and brainlessness, that is when you remember to apply small sense, na the women wey dey your family una go play with, kill and slaughter, ode with a foamy brain, agbero igboro with no meaningful life, garage tout, wayward swine, mashanfani oloriburuku, oshi omo, eranko.

2 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by KimFab: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

She lacks home training from the way she spoke. If something sounds abnormal in your ears, what you should do is to seek clarification. Don't you have boys or men as friends? What do you do with them, cut them into bits or pour them hot water? You play with each other. That sleazebag took it to relationship and started vomiting trash just for like and shares. Even you lack the same thing.

Give me an address, I'd like to come for proper home training, sir.

We are dwelling on your statement that women are men's plaything, and you're rambling about some other things.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=KimFab post=119134066]

Give me an address, I'd like to come for proper home training, sir.

We are dwelling on your statement that women are men's plaything, and you're rambling about some other

Rambling about which some other? Ok, in a layman's language, what do you do with men or boys? Remember everything is not about amorous relationship . Any small thing you girls make reference to ones mother as if she is here.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Mu.mu

So now it is both are created to play with each other abi? Because you were called out for your stupidity and brainlessness, that is when you remember to apply small sense, na the women wey dey your family una go play with, kill and slaughter, ode with a foamy brain, agbero igboro with no meaningful life, garage tout, wayward swine, mashanfani oloriburuku, oshi omo, eranko.

you lack home training quite alright. Just one condom would have prevented a calamity like you. Ghetto gutter child.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by KimFab: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Benwallt post=119134600][/quote]

But you can make reference to all women as though all women are on the platform.

Read what you wrote before.

Wait, let me save you that energy.

[b]Women are created for men to play with[b]

See! You literally included every woman on earth. No exception. So, all women include every woman who has or who's currently walking the surface of this earth. You didn't exclude any woman. So, don't get all annoyed if someone points out that your mother is part of the women you're referring to.

Instead of getting defensive, just admit you're wrong. Sisterly advice.

Also, I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve by asking me that initial question. So, I'll act as though I never read it.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by KimFab: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

you lack home training quite alright. Just one condom would have prevented a calamity like you. Ghetto gutter child.

Aww. Trained kid.

Just read the nonsense you're spitting out, when you're in a better frame of mind.
Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:

I lack home training quite alright. Just one condom would have prevented a calamity like me, a Ghetto gutter child.

Fixed

Asinwin

2 Likes

Re: Men Marry Yourselves by Benwallt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
KimFab:

Aww. Trained kid.

Just read the nonsense you're spitting out, when you're in a better frame of mind.

Did you read what she wrote? When I said she lacks home training You didn't ask me what I saw to have come to that conclusion.

That girl is oblivious of the fact that she is on internet. She's just expressing herself. She is my sister, I can't watch her continue like that. I need to help her discover herself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Text Messages / Is She Pregnant. / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.