Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman (9653 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Firstandonly:
A married woman did a WhatsApp video with me and was masturbating right in my face... I nearly Bleep her but someone talk to me and I changed my mind
the way you guys lie on this forum ehn.
Have fear God na
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Cerebellum: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

So 4 pikin ladies are ok then grin

Lol...lol..chai!gringrin

Iffa catch your gf lasan,,...I'll lamba her phekus nigringrin
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by sacajawea: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Oil dey your head grin
You don reach here? grin
Oloshi ọmọ, ọmọ Buruku! grin
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by kennylesy122(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:
Most married men don't satisfy their wives,so you might be doing her a favor...
Married men are busy sleeping your girlfriend s,you can always get back at them by sleeping with their wives. angry
That’s a very stupid mentality is that how ladies think
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Lilpen3758: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
Having sex with someone's wife is a big sin and has repercussions.if you have sex with a married woman,the persons generations will not progress.they will be having clashes/dissappointments in there marriages both male and female,especially the females.stop having an affair with married people unless you want to be cursed by God.
oga you are lying
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Lilpen3758: 3:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Nomanlike:
Hmm. Let God be the Judge. I'm thinking of how best to handle that ass
she should be paying you for your service too
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
oga you are lying
Ok since am lying go and lash a married woman.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by dacblogger: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2021
kennylesy122:

That’s a very stupid mentality is that how ladies think
Yes
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by fyneboi79(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes, God forgave him but he still paid the price. His kids committed incest, one brother killed the other, and the killer still got himself killed in the long run, but that was after he had taken his own father's concubine and lashed her before the eyes of Israel. That is, David lashed Uriah's wife in private, but his own son Absalom lashed his father's concubines on the rooftop in the open public.

All these happened despite David having the God's grace. Do you have a Davidian grace upon your life?

I seriously doubt it.
Ishilove,you are much too enlightened to still holdsuch beliefs. Forgive in the dictionary means to blot out,it suprises me your God doesn't truly blot out but pays back in a harder coin. That is treachery and deciet.
Instead it looks more like karma. Unexcapeable consequence. Grace or no grace such "God" sounds more callous than even the devil.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Lilpen3758: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
Ok since am lying go and lash a married woman.
good thank you
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by fyneboi79(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Nomanlike:
Dunno why but many married woman tryna lay with me. I might fall into this particular one trap soon. So I'm wondering the consequences of fucking a married woman. David took someone's wife forcefully and God forgave him.
The consequence is that someone less than you in social standing will lash your wife if you ever get married. So if you do it be rest assured it's coming back to you. It's karma and it's certain.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2021
annro101:
Don't try it bro. I'm running from one like this I'm typing her texts and calls keep coming . She even promise to offer me a brand new car. But NO NO NO

Why is she offering you all that?
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...lol..chai!gringrin

Iffa catch your gf lasan,,...I'll lamba her phekus nigringrin

I don already drill large borehole down there. Nothing remain. Even rimming self no dey possible. grin
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by chukwuebuka65(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2021
pls dnt do it. the consequences will be severe
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Cerebellum: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

I don already drill large borehole down there. Nothing remain. Even rimming self no dey possible. grin

Lol..badt mangrin
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Ayo2004: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
fyneboi79:
The consequence is that someone less than you in social standing will lash your wife if you ever get married. So if you do it be rest assured it's coming back to you. It's karma and it's certain.
Oga,no dey talk rubbish
Karma doesn't exist,bad things happen to good people more than bad people so karma is not real.The real people suffering in this life are the poor while the wicked,evil and cunny are the ones chopping life,use Nigeria for example

OP, u have my full support in knacking that married woman afterall married men are knacking our girlfriends.I consider it the cycle of lifecheesy
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Firstandonly(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
the way you guys lie on this forum ehn.
Have fear God na
see this guy! Am not asking u to believe me.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by swarley75(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
But a young girl can sleep with a married man and still ruin the man marriage and nothing will happen to the girl. So much for double standard

If any married woman near me I go nack am like say world go end that day

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by DankemzI(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
swarley75:
But a young girl can sleep with a married man and still ruin the man marriage and nothing will happen to the girl. So much for double standard

The girl will be progressing in life shocked
I doubt!
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Philipmighty(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Op don't the after effect will be disastrous
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Getdabag: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
swarley75:

its funny how you people say nothing happens. guy u dont live with them everyday of thier life..when they pay the consequences you wont know and you wont be present so dont conclude with what you see now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Dagger111(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:

DNT mind them.married women only sleep with their husband unlike the single ones that sleep around...
I'm not forcing anyone to sleep with a married woman but we only live once,do what makes you happy...after all married men do so.

Pls can i be bleeping your kpekus?
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Wannabenz: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
In everything you do for this life, don't get caught or die in the line of duty.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Propheticdavid: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
DID YOU STUDY ONLY ONE SUBJECT IN THE UNIVERSITY
dont try to be wise.
if u really hungry for the truth..u will know that its in the bible only...but most of you dont want to let go completely so you look for a religion or phillosophy that acommodate your inadequacies and swallow it hook,line,and sink...a herbalist is most likely to convert to islam,since islam tolerate spiritism...infact most herbalist take islam as their second religion.
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by dacblogger: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dagger111:

Pls can i be bleeping your kpekus?
You no reach
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Dagger111(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:

You no reach

A whole Captain no reach? Who go reach again? I guess Buhari?
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by fyneboi79(m): 1:57am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,no dey talk rubbish
Karma doesn't exist,bad things happen to good people more than bad people so karma is not real.The real people suffering in this life are the poor while the wicked,evil and cunny are the ones chopping life,use Nigeria for example

OP, u have my full support in knacking that married woman afterall married men are knacking our girlfriends.I consider it the cycle of lifecheesy
Oloriburuku! Sex is chopping life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Gaddafih001(m): 2:53am On Jun 09, 2021
dacblogger:
Most married men don't satisfy their wives,so you might be doing her a favor...
Married men are busy sleeping your girlfriend s,you can always get back at them by sleeping with their wives. angry
Talk of the devil..
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by askakim(m): 3:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Flee from sex like sport cars when you know a lady is married... It makes u die spiritually..sex is a tool the devil is using against the youths now in the world
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Ayo2004: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
fyneboi79:
Oloriburuku! Sex is chopping life?
Read the first part again
Read the post again

I hope u understand now grin
Re: Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman by Umaruxoxo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who else noticed that everyone here started using the word lash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Won't Allow Visits Or Intimacy / Amazing Ways Women Shave Their Vagina [photos] / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Lovemaking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.