Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (128115 Views)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News / Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by starz100: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
God's general, rest on
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Ekez(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Jesus is Alive forever.
where dem uproot you from huh
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by drololaaof: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is madam telling the truth? Dere is God oooh .The difference between dudu and white is dat the white will have known the cause of death by now, not hypocritical assumptions . That a man of God can not fall sick I pretending that anointing will settle it all
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
emmnprince:

Some people sha lack s-discernment and have deficient knowledge of the Scriptures!
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

Spiritual thing kill u there. Counter it.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by armyofone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh yeah - papa indeed undecided

Papa Pope John Paul undecided

SafariBoy:
Continue to rest on Papa! We love you but GOD loves you more!
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Vivianagoja(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hope there will be an autopsy report also released to the public even if via select journalists so we in fact learn the Ttruth of the Man's medical condition at the time of his death. undecided
As per you be family member niiiii
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
blueAgent:

Spiritual things are too complex for people like you to understand.
Jesus that was crying for help on the cross of cavalry..... He was even angry for being forsaken and you still believed such a person died for your sin.

Spiritual thing kill u there. Counter it.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
InaNla:
[s][/s]

Get behind me.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
drololaaof:
Is madam telling the truth? Dere is God oooh .The difference between dudu and white is dat the white will have known the cause of death by now, not hypocritical assumptions . That a man of God can not fall sick I pretending that anointing will settle it all
[/s].

Shut that gutter u called mouth.......

Death could be through anything........even pastor Kumuyi's first wife(deeper life)
died thru sickness......
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by okeyumez(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
You are the demon being used by CAN and other churches to spread evil. You shall die a terrible death

GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

Death to all false prophets

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
ADEMOLA MOJIGBOTOLUWA ADEBAYO
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by SaintLucia: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dchair2:

May God forgive your miserable soul

May God open your eyes for being brainwashed religiously.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by iExplore(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Read the article in the link on how false prophets get their power, disguise and operate

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

People who have been intimately involved with TB Joshua [Temitope Balogun Joshua] in his cult community called The Synagogue church Of All Nations located in Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria are beginning to speak out and expose the evils behind the scenes of this known occultist who calls himself a prophet. People have actually spoken out previously against TB Joshua explaining how they were loured to his compound, sexually violated and spiritually manipulated eventually finding themselves on the floor of his church rotating uncontrollably, but unfortunately the Christian community ignored their warnings and many just didn’t believe them. There are several books in circulation currently, one written by Hephzi-bah Bisola Johnson describing how she was trapped through spiritual manipulation, hypnotism and brainwashing for over a decade by TB Joshua abandoning her own life to become his sex slave and servant. Her book details faked healings and other “miracles” fabricated by TB Joshua, and gives first hand insight of a life of secrecy and tricks that TB Joshua used to lure naive people looking for quick fixes and miracles into “spiritual terrorism” and occultism. She narrates how her and the other cult members lived, how they were systemically initiated into the dark world through deceit and were terrorized to swear into secrecy and complete allegiance to TB Joshua and his evil. Ms. Johnson’s book is a real eye opener of the dangers of following man-made religious groups and “pastor/prophet worship,” instead of obeying God and following “The Way” which is a life of absolute holiness and obedience to God.

What most Westerners don’t know about “Temitope Balogun“, born June 12 1963 is that he is really a Muslim, and his real name is Abdul fatai, [which actually means servant of god in Arabic] he renamed himself TB Joshua in efforts to “repackage” himself to make himself more acceptable to the Christian community targeting the Christians to sell his occultic ministry, in fact, his “church” began as an “interfaith” church of sorts with a confused, mixed doctrine of Jesus combined with a falsified version of Islamic beliefs, mixed with black magic but has gradually changed it’s narrative (on the surface) as TB Joshua was groomed into becoming a more appealing typical Pentecostal style pastor who learned to pass his demonic, dark art signs and wonders off as “the prophetic.” It is quite embarrassing how Westerners are so easily deceived and captivated by pulpit magic and deception which oftentimes causes spiritual death, family breakups, the loss of lives, livelihoods and money.

A British lady disclosed that she narrowly escaped from the trap of Joshua’s Synagogue Church For All Nations. She is now married and told the story on video in the presence of her husband how she cohabited with T.B. Joshua for several years traveling with him to various countries in her quest to receive his anointing through sex. Others have came forth with accusations of pedophilia, arranged orgies with children, child rape, abortions and sudden death of those who have left the compound and disclosed TB Joshua’s secrets. TB Joshua is well known in Nigeria but remains a mystery to most Westerners. Because Westerners are not as spiritual as they think they are, they are easily fooled by the tricks of TB Joshua and other church witches believing everything to be an “act of God” or “a miracle”. TB Joshua has been the suspect of many mysterious deaths ( sacrifices) in Nigeria and South Africa and has been taken to court on many occasions for statutory rape but has always escaped being charged due to the corrupt judicial system in Nigeria, he always bribed the the lawyers and judges and has never been held accountable for his wrongdoings.

I don't know, but for some reasons, I had to read through this your epic writing. Now I have the following to say.

I don't know if you wrote this yourself or copied it from a source. But, whichever one it is, I believe that you believe what's written up there, whether or not you are the writer.

Now, are you 100% certain that you believe some or all the accusations labeled against the now late Prophet, or you just choose to believe anything you hear about him, because for some reason you don't like him or his beliefs?

Because as far as I'm concerned, there are people who, out of pure hatred, go as far as publishing all kinds of articles just for defamation purpose.

I don't want to go further. The man in question is dead and will now face God's judgement, as I believe in God and believe only him can judge.

PS: Don't always say or believe things you are not sure of..

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
etrange:

As you are distributing, also know that anybody can just type anything. There's no part of that write-up that has references, dates, locations, names, or other elements one can use to verify the content. Someone who is - going by his comments - going through a traumatic moment caused by certain false prophets who defrauded him in the past has decided to retaliate by cooking up ridiculously unsubstantiated claims against pastors, and you just want to distribute without questions.

The write-up is even funny and poorly written. Even when we want to accuse people, we should do it with some intelligence. The guy simply wrote down every single vice he could think of. You think the dead pastor did all that, and only that guys knows about it?

I included a disclaimer.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by stealmatic(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Let's assume you are right,to what purpose is all the gibrish u just typed up there? How do u know the people u mentioned are in secrete cult, my brother only the almighty knows those that are worshipping him,u did not hear the good things people say about this man, only the ones u can imagine in ur num scul u will spit out,my oga am a Muslim and I know a good man when I c one not all this pretenders u call pastors,respect the dead at least

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by igbowoman: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-my-husband-died-tb-joshuas-wife/

https://twitter.com/Mama__Evelyn/status/1401459738890678273?s=20

Word is that he has been receiving treatment at St Nicholas for a chronic ailment.
I dont know why all the lies
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
iExplore:

I don't know, but for some reasons, I had to read through this your epic writing. Now I have the following to say.

I don't know if you wrote this yourself or copied it from a source. But, whichever one it is, I believe that you believe what's written up there, whether or not you are the writer.

Now, are you 100% certain that you believe some or all the accusations labeled against the now late Prophet, or you just choose to believe anything you hear about him, because for some reason you don't like him or his beliefs?

Because as far as I'm concerned, there are people who, out of pure hatred, go as far as publishing all kinds of articles just for defamation purpose.

I don't want to go further. The man in question is dead and will now face God's judgement, as I believe in God and believe only him can judge.

PS: Don't always say or believe things you are not sure of..

I'm 100% certain. Worked closely with a couple to have actual behind the stage information

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
okeyumez:
You are the demon being used by CAN and other churches to spread evil. You shall die a terrible death

Don't bother. The angel of death knows who I am one on one and knows I'm trouble.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by donbenie(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
adelaja70:

BUT he healed my father's elder brothers wife of stroke and the woman is close 80 years old now, still standing strong and healthy.

Yes. They actually do some miracles to win greater numbers to become enslaved. And yes
They do the healing. That's why they are called traditional healers or sangomas
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by BrutusOj(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
kestolove95:
And he couldn't perform his arrangee miracle to bring him back to life.....awon fake pastors
Has your imam abi sheik ever woken a dead rat before?
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Valkrie: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

The video of the lady you mention writing a book on TB joshua is on YouTube and in more than 5 parts...TB is very occultic and even got very rough men who does his dirty jobs...!! If you hear half of what the guy does in secret you would shudder...but in Nigeria once you do one magic nah announting be dat. All of them from A to Z are fake and rogues...nothing like anointing..they are just after taking something from you and emptying you spiritually and physically....!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by BrutusOj(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Yes. They actually do some miracles to win greater numbers to become enslaved. And yes
They do the healing. That's why they are called traditional healers or sangomas
Stop this your madness just to gain cheap attention. Where have you been since? Why didn't you raise this your false alarm while he was alive and see if he wouldn't place curse on you and your likes. Nonsense... sad
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by seglabsy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok still watching, judgement is left for God
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by DDayve: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

That's if it's inaccurate. And if it is accurate, bounces back on your life ten times fold.

This scammer @GreenFarmsNG . You are here again looking for gullible preys. You will soon be caught

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Ollygold(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Someone that used to wake the dead suddenly slept and didn't wake up

Can you see God is great

Android phone in animal hand ✋
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Anieke39(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Kudos to him
Waiting to know if he get pikin
three children
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Anieke39(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
okeyumez:

you are a fool how many people have you helped in your neighborhood
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
DDayve:

This scammer @GreenFarmsNG . You are here again looking for gullible preys. You will soon be caught

Interesting. What did I steal from you O. Tell me here!

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by opius: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

You try.... Do you have any other things to say/write ? Mtweeee
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

Shut-up and do half of what he did during his existence then we will take you serious. If the god you claim he serve is satanic then I think that God is the right God. Because he does exactly what most so called religious fanatic can't do.
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by freeborn02: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I have trailer load of secret information to cause trouble in the entire Christendom on these issues.

Then make them public. No sense in hiding what you know
Re: How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife by EdiskyHarry: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Okay

OTHER FALSE PROPHETS

CHRIS OKAFOR
JOSHUA IGINLA
JEREMIAH OMOTO FUFEYIN
RAMSEY MARSHALL
PASSION JAVA
SHEPHERD BUSHIRI

apart from being stupid which is your normal occupation, what else do you do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.