Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) (92060 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Sincinnati: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
And many yoruba Muslims were abusing this brave man.

Something Tininbu cannot do for his people but will personally fly his stolen private jet to go N500,000,000 to Fulani Sokoto traders.

I don’t think Tinubi is a yoruba man, he must have been sired by Sarduana or Sultannof Sokoto.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Sulele04:
This was Igboho boys rallying together to storm the forests.

People actually risking their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHA81NZMNVs

How is this risking their lives

Seems you wanna die a slave...
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by wizelink(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Two things are certain here.
Firstly, President BUHARI and his cohort CANNOT forever protect FUNANIS interest against the interest of the entire nigeria.
Secondly, PRESDO can never be on the seat of presidency forever because he will surely leave the seat come 2023.
We should be weary of our present actions and inactions because they may make or break the future generations.
The activities and livilihood of fulanis in Naija are deeply dependent on who succeeds BUHARI come 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by nyiamfrank: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is this and that... Is it very very clear to you now?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by adabaraabdul: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
The author of the news did not give detailed information on how the Army stopped him from entering the Bush neither did I see anything like that in the video. Action is needed by the Army in collaboration with the vigilante and hunters group to pursue and subdue whoever has caused this carnage and killings.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by proclinician: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
athaboi:
you no Sabi read abi you no go school? Did you read what I said??

Come on shut up. He asked u a question that's inline with your submission. Simply put the fight against Fulani herdsmen is the fight against the Nigerian armed forces. Tell him ur mother tongue so he write in vernacular if English de hard u
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by woleabayo(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
its well
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by jonnyjustcome22: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
What is the problem with this government. Why are they behaving like this.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Kingrefreshed: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Chatflick:
Anybody supporting Buhari and his evil brothers will experience sorrow till eternity

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Eriokanmi: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Can you imagine that? Shame on buhari. What are those battalions doing in Igangan...to defend the killer herders? Why not deploy them to maiduguri or zamfara or Niger states? This man has an agenda. My fellow yorubas. wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

The federal government in their usual habit would have said those who attacked Igangan weren't fulani militia, that it was just a fight between factions of cult or land grabbers, had a number of the killers not brought down during the fight. I'm so happy the Igangan vigilantes were brave enough to do this, while some terrorists managed to escape with varying degrees of injury. Had they not been killed, they wouldn't have been able to identify the invaders. That's exactly what we're saying. Defend yourselves and that's what I expect benue to do. They'd think twice next time before they come back to Igangan...enough said.

Shame on you buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros Sunday won't work for tinubu, he has said it times without number that he's not after politicians money neither is be working for anyone. Do you even think Igboho is working for tinubu at the expense of his presidential career, I am sure they must have persuaded Sunday with lots of money yet he didn't bulge. Just know this, Igboho will never be a sell out for any bastard politician..

Lol. I guess you have never heard his name before all these herdsmen/farmers crisis. His profession is Political Thuggery
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Oracleforce: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Why can the soldier go inside the forest and comb it? Since most of the bandits have their hideout in the forest...

What kind of country are we building for ourselves? It is so obvious that it is sth sinister finishing in the army...

In the north, they have a civilian JTF, and some group of people volunteers to be a civilian JTF in the south, then you said that they should not go inside the forest as if you love them...and you are protecting them....

Fulani government, some of us are on our knees praying, that God should turn all your sinister plans and strategies to foolish...no matter what....all your coded evil plans will fail....

Can you imagine, soldiers that suppose comb all the forest, they stayed outside and some civilians volunteered their lives to go and die with the bandits...this is what the soldiers cannot do....

Who runs a country like this and succeeds?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by charixel: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
FBIBOT:
War might breakout eventually if this madness continues

I read some days ago that the elders in the east did setup a team to investigate the burning and killing of the Nigerian police and army. It turned out that ipob whom the govt tagged as terrorists ain't behind it.

Now, is glaring that the Igbo was actually defending their land from the Fulanis but a particular group or individual wants to weaken the Igbo.

It is the same that's happening in OYO state. OYO state is know to have great warriors and that will never happen

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by proclinician: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:
But I don't want to believe this news sha.

If soldiers could stop him from entering the forest, that means they have strong Intel that some of those killers herdsmen that escape been killed are still inside the forest planning a more devastating attack.

This country has gone to dogs. We really need to split.

The video you're watching be u like Nollywood abi wetin? U de see Desmond Elliot and Jim iyke for there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nwaregina(m): 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
I guess dis issue of fake news I don't seen to understand where it will take is to or the motive behind it,all the 8mins video,I can't even see a single military men there,so where are the military that is prevent sunday igboho,now the truth is that all this are political,so the what is to believe that a motor bike (okada) can be faster than a hilux vehicle,we should stop all this fake information we spread around it will not do anybody good

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
My people, Nigeria is finished. Buhari is cooking more anger against the fulanis and by the time Buhari leaves Aso Rock, the anger of the indigenous people will be ferociously unleased on the fulanis...
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Bullet01(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Why not invoke god of thunder to fight this battle for them. I thought the power of our forefathers are still with us.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Gambit23: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is how Buhari uses govt assets to protect Herdsmen

To protect murderous fulani herdsmen.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by olatuns2017: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Matthew4sure(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2021
If soldiers stop them let them go back and sent scorpion and snake and bees to visit them and the soldiers thunder go fire all of them
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by jamace(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Bullet01:
Why not invoke god of thunder to fight this battle for them. I thought the power of our forefathers are still with us.
The powers of our ancestors have been bastadized by foreign religions.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Soldiers or no Soldiers,fulanis will pay a very heavy and painful price for this attack.

Soldiers should better start following every fulani man in Yoruba land around because there will be gnashing of teeth and sorrowful weepings in their camps very soon. Even Usman Dan fodio,the crazy bandit that brought them to Nigeria will turn in his grave with pity by the time we are through with you idiots.

If the Army likes,they can set up a super camp inside Igangan forest; it won't prevent fulanis - innocent or guilty from paying for this heinous crime with their blood. We shall see !

The question we should ask the army and government is are they going after the killers or protecting the killers?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by bubu2019: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2021
FBIBOT:
War might breakout eventually if this madness continues
Internet war you mean?,
By keyboard warlords wright?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by tonyzeal(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
Let's see how our sophisticated fear fear pipuu from the accommodating tribe will react to this..

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani Herdsmen murderous gang!?
you're still considering ����;my people have a saying that it’s best to look for a black goat when it’s not yet dark
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by themanderon: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
If this is not fulanization agenda then I don't know what it is. Danjuma warned about this but many called him names. Something terribly sinister is about to go down in this country and this is the time for southerners to unite and fight this coming evil. This is not the time to sit on the fence and say it doesn't concern you. if you do that then the coming evil will take you unawares and there will be none to help you when it starts. How can fulani herdsmen invade villages and kill with reckless abandon and the soldiers and other security agents pretend as if they don't know what's up and when the people react the same security operatives will prevent people from doing so. Does that not tell you that something is terribly amiss?
The federal government we can now see takes great delight in terrorizing its people and its time to show them that power truly belongs to the people and not some unfortunate lunatics in power who have no qualms dancing the dance of shame. A pity human lives has lost its value since these demonic blood suckers came onboard.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Eriokanmi: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
OKOATA:
Bros Sunday won't work for tinubu, he has said it times without number that he's not after politicians money neither is be working for anyone. Do you even think Igboho is working for tinubu at the expense of his presidential career, I am sure they must have persuaded Sunday with lots of money yet he didn't bulge. Just know this, Igboho will never be a sell out for any bastard politician..
See as lie dey snell for your mouth. If Sunday igboho sees tinubu today, he could kill him
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Sulele04:

8 Soldiers gun truck were trailing him immediately he entered Igangan.

They had to use a decoy, I can tell you now that they stormed the forest.

Tommorow be expecting news of Fulani's death.

I expect nothing less... Since the nomadic bastards have chosen the route of violence, every region should respond to them accordingly.

If every region goes after them with such determination and undiluted brutality across Nigeria, including/especially Benue, this madness will end for good!!!

Buhari can't protect them forever... The times they enjoyed Federal immunity have ended. Any soldier that is foolish enough to protect these killers should be treated as one of them and eliminated too. Enough is truly enough!!! Everyday for the thief, one day for reckoning!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by blowjohn(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:

So this specific order is to protect Fulani killers herdsmen right? Your thinking process is wack bro. No offence

He just told u a truth.
Soldiers work under orders.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by FBIBOT(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
bubu2019:

Internet war you mean?,
By keyboard warlords wright?

How long do you think people will remain conserved.. You all saw how it turned out during endsars protest.. The same conserved and supposed cowards unleashed their inner monsters.... The moment people realize they have nothing better to lose.. That's the end
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by just2endowed: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is how Buhari uses govt assets to protect Herdsmen

Is Nnamdi kanu vindicated? I beg this is a big question on why buhari keep protecting his kind.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by OmoManU: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
This thing is not getting funny anymore
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Pauladex:

Why can't they enter the forest instead of trailing Igboho?

They are soldiers sir... They follow executive orders from above!

Their primary order is to protect Fulani herdsmen while maintaining this useless national status quo.

...And also to eliminate or subdue voices of dissent across the nation.

I think we have the most useless and most compromised military in the universe! It's just a shame!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.