Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly (71667 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by maximunimpact(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD
The Prophet is gone to render his account to GOD.
He is either in Heaven or Hell as we speak based on what GOD knows about him.
What Matters is not what people say about you.
What Matters is what GOD knows about you.

If there is resurrection of the dead according to Bible, are those in heaven coming back from heaven to planet earth again and for those in hellfire are they also going to return?

I ask this because for there to be a resurrection the person have to be dead, in other words non existent, and then called back to life, at least that's what resurrection means.

It is therefore inconsistent to teach that the dead somehow stay alive in heaven or hell and at same time teach about resurrection of the dead...

What ya say pastor?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Georgejeez:
I clicked on this thread because I saw the name Nyoni ,, actually thought it was Nyomi banxxx commenting on an encounter with the man of God..
Let me stop here ,may God purify my mind

Odaran (crook) ... Lexington Steele Crew wink

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Teejay13(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Is only God who can judge man!

I love TB Joshua for his humanity to mankind.

No other man of God in our generation can beat his record in impactation to humanity.

Man if God; you will greatly be missed.

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You might not enter heaven oooo. grin

See how you destroyed the career of the Nairaland pastor.

Righteousness2 right now....
Wetin i wan even find go heaven ?.. grin
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by chukwuibuipob: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
sad Nonsense plus Useless talk sad.The Bible scholar too will go one day sha sad
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Kobojunkie: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
maximunimpact:

If there is resurrection of the dead according to Bible, are those in heaven coming back from heaven to planet earth again and for those in hellfire are they also going to return?

I ask this because for there to be a resurrection the person have to be dead, in other words non existent, and then called back to life, at least that's what resurrection means.

It is therefore inconsistent to teach that the dead somehow stay alive in heaven or hell and at same time teach about resurrection of the dead...

What ya say pastor?
The dead are sleeping in their graves just as Jesus Christ said they would, waiting for Him to return to judge them. undecided
Let no man decieve you with their lies... there are no souls currently in either Heaven or Hell. That will only happen after Jesus Christ returns. undecided

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by derbykol(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Many people are trending with Joshua's death.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by maximunimpact(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My own issue with Pastors & to a lesser extent Alfas :

They would prescribe anointing oil, holy water and miracles but they know the way to hospitals.

NONE of these "Men of God" saw an epidemic on the scale of COVID-19.

In fact late TB Joshua predicted the pandemic would end in 4 months.

He also "saw" Hilary Clinton as US President and didn't see the collapse of his own church building.

If you still pay tithe.... I encourage you to continue. I would soon be a Pastor myself.

10000 likes bud
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by chukwuibuipob: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
sad See his head like Ogbomosho IRON POT.TBJ death won't bring "customers" to Ur church oga Howard angry
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Terminal or no Terminal, even Apostle Paul had leg injuries and other complications and still performed miracles for people.

You can't be God, there must be something to remind you of your place in this world. Even Jesus didn't go to the gate of hell until he was humiliated on the cross first.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by maximunimpact(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The dead are sleeping in their graves just as Jesus Christ said they would, waiting for Him to return to judge them. undecided
Let no man decieve you with their lies... there are no souls currently in either Heaven or Hell. That will only happen after Jesus Christ returns. undecided

That's a more reasonable teaching, it worries me seeing many bible teachers brasingly teaching falsehood
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by omojeesu(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD

What matters is whether you are in Christ or not
and how well you live for Him and serve Him.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Y u tellin us now
Let d man rest abeg
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Bauer1: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD

He's definitely hell.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by omojeesu(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD

What matters is whether you are in Christ or not
and how well you live for Him and serve Him.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by derbykol(f): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2021
sunkieisland:
An average black man always looks at pulling down a fellow black man.

Pointe finalé
Exactly
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by stupidmod3: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2021
soo oyakhilome doesn't have again shey
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by tungamaje: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Skyfornia:
What's so secret about taking pills for a sickness?

You don't understand. When their members are sick, they prescribe them their holy water and anointing oil and discourage them from seeking medical attention whereas when they themselves are sick they go to the doctors albeit secretly
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by JFT24(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2021
NwekeUG:
TB Joshua Was On Drugs: South African Bible scholar Howard Nyoni Reveals Cause Of TB Joshua's Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmktHDG_J5I

A Bible scholar has made shocking revelations about the late founder of SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua who passed on before his 58th birthday.

The South Africa-based man stated that Joshua had been taking medications for a hidden medical condition for 2 years Read more:

The man named Howard Nyoni in a new video described the late prophet as a deceiver and fake.

He also alleged Pastor Chris has a terminal disease In the 25 minutes video shared by @gossipboyz1 on Instagram, Howard alleged that TB Joshua and Pastor Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy both had terminal medical conditions and had been taking drugs secretly. TB Joshua was Treating 'Hidden' Medical Condition for 2 Years: Bible Scholar in New Video Claimsast which all returned unfulfilled.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPz1rkEADN5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Is drug meant to be taken on National TV b4?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

You must quit being stupid, passing foolishness and gullibility on this forum.

I really cannot comprehend how a fully grown adult, with senses, reason like goats.

Why are you this pained? How did his comment here offend you? Is there something you are not telling us?

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SEYIOKE: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

I really cannot comprehend how a fully grown adult, with senses, reason like goats.

Leaving judgement to God = foolishness

Leaving judgement to you = wisdom

My iteration, though...
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Blakpot: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Man can Deceive Man!
Nobody can Deceive GOD

Na so una go dey regurgitate error and continue to feed the vicious cycle of ignorance.

If you read your bible properly, you will discover no one goes to heaven or hell immediately after death.
When someone dies, according to the bible that person is asleep, waiting for judgement day, after which it will be decided whether he goes to heaven or hell.
Stop promoting misinformation.

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
osuofia2:
YES OR NO, WE LOVE TB JOSHUA. SO SHUT UP ATTENTION SEEKERS. EVEN AS A MUSLIM I RESPECT TB JOSHUA . HIS LOVE FOR HUMANITY IS SECOND TO KNOWN UNLIKE THOSE PRIVATE JETS OWNING PASTORS. TB JOSHUA Could AFFORD MORE THAN 3 PJ'S BUT HE NEVER DID.
That's The only thing I love about the man, he was ready to help the poor and needy unlike those other thieves that steal from their members and buy expensive cars, jets and build private schools

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by southpole: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

That his "foolishness" was not meant for you, why are you so irritated about something not directed at you?. If you hate his posts why not exit nairaland? This is a public domain.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WaffenSS(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My own issue with Pastors & to a lesser extent Alfas :

They would prescribe anointing oil, holy water and miracles but they know the way to hospitals.

NONE of these "Men of God" saw an epidemic on the scale of COVID-19.

In fact late TB Joshua predicted the pandemic would end in 4 months.

He also "saw" Hilary Clinton as US President and didn't see the collapse of his own church building.

If you still pay tithe.... I encourage you to continue. I would soon be a Pastor myself.

Adeboye, who once had tea with god, never had premonition of his son's death.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Lekan239(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
me i don't go to0 church, but i believe in God and trust his world.

the bible even said at the judgement day, we that don't go to church will be surprise seeing the most respected pastors and those who calls and boost of being a believer going to hell people that goes too church week in week out, God said he will deny them. 99% of those that put church for head are worst physically, emotionally, spiritually etc than we that don't go to church.

human perish because they lack knowledge.

late Prophet TB Joshua might be real or not, i don't care, he as paid his dues by giving out to the poor and needy
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by highoctane: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
This man's claim might be true or false.
An ibo adage says, if you hide an illness, the illness will hide you to your grave.
May be TBJ has gone to the grave with his secret
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by globalresource: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

U just abused him without making any meaningful comment. Tell us what he said that is wrong
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by favour32(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
T.B Joshua give back to the society sha...how many of those pastors wey dey collect 10 percent tax dey give back?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
costandi:
Biggest single night event ever in South Africa was held by Oyakhilome in 2011. TB Joshua's largest international following was from South Africa. These Nigerian clerics seemed to have conquered the region while their South African counterparts were asleep. Now you can tell where the hate and envy stems from. Las las, na xenophobia go kill these South Africans.
Those lazy south African men can do anything for clout, they hate Nigerians because we are better and hard-working than them

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Sultty:
hmm. such is life, those who are meant to be brothers in faith are now tackling themselves,I am disgusted
who do I say is a terrorist before? Buhari abi

not anymore. every human is a terrorist not only Buhari, including u staring at this comment is my enemy

You are a Muntula! grin grin grin
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

TB Joshua didn't just have a private jet, he had a Gulf stream which cost about 65m dollars
Liar..post proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.