Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? (2098 Views)

Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by mastermaestro(m): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2021
tunwumi:

You are yet to know the pain your mum is bearing for you to tag him God on earth. But it's good to have once wish granted.

My thoughts in words. grin grin
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by bdchange(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Uglygurl:
No!
Never!

A ritualist
A murderer
A wicked man
The whole village curses him.
Neighbouring villages knows about him and his evill deeds.
None of his siblings comes around,he doesn't know his grand children because we all flee.
I don't even know my cousins and other relatives.
He soiled his hands with so much blood.
The money,power and fame he is looking for,I no see�

Stop bike and tell them you are going to our house,be rest assured you are trekking home because nobody goes there.

I don't think there's any sin that this man hasn't committed.
He slept with my friend that came visiting, slept with his blood relations and even his kinsmen's wives.

I don't even wish my enemy to marry his kind.

Haba! how can someone have all these bad qualities in him. Are you really serious about your father being this bad.. nawa ooo
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by bdchange(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
I am sure my sisters will not pray to marry a man like our father. He was never a good reference to copy or imitate. I had to do everything possible not to imitate his bad habits, it wasn't easy but I did it and I am proud of myself. I cant even say some of it here. He tried in his own way but never an example to emulate.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Zhongkui2: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
Draslo:
This thread is not obviously not for me. I'm buying old 1xbet accounts. Dm me for some quick bucks.

Contact me on WhatsApp
Zero nine zero three 3 2 3 three two four 8
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by lavylilly: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sterope:
Your post has no bearing on this question whatsoever.

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Never!
Not even a "man" like my MOTHER! grin.

Too "old school" with outdated "boko-haramic", religious mindsets.
This na "shine ya eyes" era ke!
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by LadyRosa(f): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Although he is hardworking, but NO!
I no fit!
If I marry someone like my father 8 swear I go fit go jail because I will definitely try to kill him every chance I get. angry angry
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Big Yes. He is the perfect husband and father. Though my mum says he was stingy when they newly got married but that woman just like complaining. Local man was trying his possible best to save money for his children’s school fees.

My father has never cheated on my mother. I can vouch for him anywhere.
He allowed my mum to fly, never restricted or got envious of her progress.
Never allowed his children to direspect his wife. If we had any misunderstanding, we will be the one to apologize even if mum was at fault.
He trained all his children through school. Didn’t ask mum for a dime.
Never late on paying bills
Always provide money, we never lacked anything growing up and in school
He loves his wife and kids. My siblings both men and women don’t joke with him now. He gets everything he desires.
He is ever evolving. Not some archaic person stuck in the 19th century.
He is an encouraging father
He is understanding
He is peaceful
He takes care of his health
Doesnt drink or smoke
Above all, he loves God with all his heart.

He is the man of my dreams.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Missmossy(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
No I can’t, my dad was a good father to we his kids but definitely not a good husband. Never carried my mom along in his plans, sided his family even there were wrong and many others I can’t say.

His good sides are not cheating and drinking.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Many females with daddy issues

Symptomatic of why many marriages are failing today

Alot of women can't keep stable homes because of this lingering, subconscious, unresolved, psychological 'trauma'

Or is it because many females have been conditioned into not appreciating men?
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
No I can't... I have got so many reasons why... I love my dad no doubt but I just cannot marry someone like him...
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by iamL(f): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Though he was a very hard working man but capital NO. My sisters and I rejects his type for a husband.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by addictiv(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
mastermaestro:

This one is strong. shocked shocked
Very strong

As we grow older, We become our parents with similar decision making and thought processes. Men should strive to be good husbands and women, good wives. Good husbands and wives are always good parents. Your marriage relationship with each other should take precedence over everything else including your children. When the heart is whole, the body is whole.
If you had a rough childhood or unpleasant growing experience, seek counselling. Don't go into marriage with unresolved personal issues.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by Sterope(f): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2021
You are very bitter
tunwumi:

You are yet to know the pain your mum is bearing for you to tag him God on earth. But it's good to have once wish granted.
Re: As A Lady, Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father? by tunwumi: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sterope:
You are very bitter

Of what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Said Naija Women Aren't Submissive? / Why Do People Bearing The Same Name Always Have The Same Behaviour? / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.