Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You (1458 Views)

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Difrent:

How Nnamdi Kanu ordered them to distabilize the east
Or how funds have been coming in from the Ibos in dispora
And other useful intel
And waiting come happen
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by BSsniffer: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2021
South east(zoo) will burn.
God bless Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by Difrent: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Hizzy:

And waiting come happen

Useful intel working
https://www.nairaland.com/6593344/good-news-esn-camp-dislodged
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by DiagnoPolitics: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:
Another senseless thread

cow-fucking bororo terrorist. grin
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Difrent:

Useful intel working
https://www.nairaland.com/6593344/good-news-esn-camp-dislodged
Government is deceiving you Google ESN Video online you'll see how their camp look like
The Videos are out
Do research about ESN and tell me what you discover thanks bro
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by DiagnoPolitics: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
[s]Men this op you and your type are the biggest problems the South is facing.
They will be talking about a United front from the south you will be talking about ipob.
Is ipob a govt?.
Why not drop all this sectionalism and focus on the real issue.

I am Igbo and I stand against ipob bcus they constantly bring problems into our midst.
We are calling on the regions in the Southland to Unite on the basis of regional affiliations not segmentation.

Not everyone you see that's Igbo supports ipob.
Massob do not agree with ipob.
You are not more Igbo than they are.[/s]

Stop shouting "I'm Ibo" everytime in order to legitimize or validate your foolery. It make your sound like a mor0n. Just like that fulani bororo that calls himself jesusloveyou, christtruth etc to deceive people even when his pentium zero brain can't even help him disguise properly without exposing his rotten gworo-teeth.
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by ablejesus26(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

[s]Stop shouting "I'm Ibo" everytime in order to legitimize or validate your foolery. It make your sound like a mor0n. Just like that fulani bororo that calls himself jesusloveyou, christtruth etc to deceive people even when his pentium zero brain can't even help him disguise properly without exposing his rotten gworo-teeth.
[/s]

Stop using a stale and outdated antics, or is your brain too dead to come up with something new.
It's on record that the greatest fear of an ipob member or supporter here is to see a sensible Igboman who is not brainwashed like himself.
The tribe tagging is already useless bcus you and your cohorts can't even claim to be Igbo you sound more Fulani than the person you are accusing.
So you want us to believe you are Igbo simply because you are in support of a group calling for self destruct in Igboland, pathetic thing.
You are not Igbo you are fulani,and you wish Igboland be enveloped in the chaos that has ravaged your own region.
But your shame will keep coming in 5g speed.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by Difrent: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hizzy:
Government is deceiving you Google ESN Video online you'll see how their camp look like
The Videos are out

Won't waste my time to watch any propaganda video....why would I believe any of your lying videos .
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by OnionBandit(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Hizzy:
The Videos are out
mumu talk

Anyone can shoot a video to make people buy their deceitful narrative
Re: Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
mumu talk

Anyone can shoot a video to make people buy their deceitful narrative
Dey there now na you Sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen, Cows Chased Out Of Ijebu / BREAKING: British Gov't Begins Talk On Kanu's Illegal Arrest, Reparation / 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.