Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You (27547 Views)

Omokri To Army: Eliminate Boko Haram Leader Just As You Crushed Ikonso / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by fergie001: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
President @mbuhari you just didn’t hurt Nigeria, you dehumanised it’s citizens, you denied Nigeria of a decent life, you denied children, women, men -old and young- an opportunity to live and thrive.

You destroyed businesses, you took innocent lives, you destroyed the educational sector, you deprived the sick and infirm an opportunity to be nursed to health. You unjustly detained and imprisoned many. You encouraged violence where you couldn’t carry it out yourself. You created division through religion bigotry and ethnicity.

Yourself, your family members , cronies and members of your cabal perpetrated untold corruption. You borrowed Nigeria back to the Stone Age!

Your tenure and the souls you ruined, lives you wasted , opportunities you crushed will continue to hunt and haunt your till the end of time! #Revolutionnow

SOURCE

149 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by SpartaOfLagos: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get

435 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by matify83: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Truly truly, words will fail me in describing the harrowing life Nigerians suffered these last 8 year while the minders of Buhari led government continuously spewed out glowing statistics to cover their record breaking incompetence.

I wonder if we can ever recover from this administration's havocs on the people, economy and security.

God save Nigeria

202 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by slivertongue: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari is a failure, a complete disaster

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Penguin2: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol!

Buhari doesn’t give a fork.

The greatest denouement of the Buhari hoax is that after posing as incorruptible and an ascetic Muslim all these years, he supervised a sham election that produced a drug baron as Nigeria’s President Elect and is willing and ready to hand power to him.

Buhari is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by MasterTeeUSA: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.

SpartaOfLagos:

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Irupetepete: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Let's assume curse they work Sha, I would have loved buhari's generation to be purnished till eternity...
He really showed us shege

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Moferere: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
Your childish approach to politics will get you nowhere

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by oskopy: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
It will never be well with his generation unborn

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Nuhskhut: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
President Buhari really tried for Nigeria in making awesome decisions and passing bills that the past ones could not do.What he can be faulted for are his excess loan collections,nepotism,distabilized economy and insecurity.He really did well in terms of building infrastructures and so many Nigerians did great out to the world during his administration.We do hope that the incoming one would deliver to us where Buhari is faulty of.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Grandsquare00: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good idea
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Tecnophone: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
sowore is right but drug daddy people won't agree.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by donforeign: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dem no dey haunt who dn die

5 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Trackstars: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by vickydevoka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Tinibu is coming to take over his position as ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by inoki247: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make he sha pack his load and go with all his clueless policy's of Seizing our hard earned money from us, Close the border, all our cards can't mak ordinary 50usd international transaction...

A Stone will do better than Buhari.....

Person need to go to church to go du Thanksgiving when he finally leaves at least 1 month non stop Thanksgiving every Sunday Thanksgiving for a month...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Eraser33(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
True talk. I regret coming to this life. The hardship is unbearable. Nobody will understand what am saying, I know what I am going through. I keep asking God why He created us to go this torture. My children will soon die of starvation. They are already deformed due to malnutrition, we are in need of help pls nairalanders

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Enemyofpeace: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please tell the modafoka. Hell awaits him

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Ashez: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari was a curse to Nigerians, same as Tinubu, but God will deliver us

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
If there is a third, fourth and fifth term, Nigerians that voted Tinubu will vote Buhari again. The problem is not Buhari. The problem is people that vote autocratic democrats and fascist oriented leaders in power and will now be complaining that the country is bad, our leaders are corrupt, blah, blah, blah. These kind of people that vote corrupt and incompetent leaders are more than those who intend to vote with good intentions and sense of belonging.

We will never get it right and vote responsible and good people if our voting is centred on religious and tribalistic affinity with neponistic intentions.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sowore... Abeg go sleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Whoknowsme: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
We've never had it this bad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Lamasta(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari destroyed businesses by closing the boarders and depriving Nigerians of their money through cashless policy infact I will not forgive him and Emefiele for that cos I lost a lot on POS during those period

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari / Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.