Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some (481 Views)

What Would You Do If Were In The Position Of This Jobless Guy Dating Rich Girl / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by sacajawea: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
I've been thinking a out this for a long time now, Carefully analysing it over and over again,. brothers and Sisters, I need rich a girl, lady or woman, a woman that has millions, Children of billionaires. Just get for me and leave the rest to me.

Now if you are very attractive physically, you will have experience with women over the years, you will see a pattern (or patterns) reapeat itself over and over and over again, even with married women, it's crazy.
The Issue now is all the women from childhood till now wey I for dey parole with, I never see any Confam rich girl wey I fit milk, all are from poor to average and upper class at most.

Bros I gas come out of poverty, i gas come out abeg. I just have ome out.
Re: I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Na now you wan even embrace the poverty tight
Re: I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 08, 2021
No even for your life believe say Nigerian woman go make you rich, that's a big lie from the pit of hell... Go and make money bro, Nigerian woman are broke in nature even the ones wey get money go insult you, no be to see Nigerian sugar mummy or rich girl, na if you fit endure the insult.... As a man with a dreams no dey expect Nigerian woman to make you rich, those creature has nothing to offer you except your mom....

Thank you.....
Re: I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by sacajawea: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
booscy:
Na now you wan even embrace the poverty tight
As in how?
Re: I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by sacajawea: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Kings999:
No even for your life believe say Nigerian woman go make you rich, that's a big lie from the pit of hell... Go and make money bro, Nigerian woman are broke in nature even the ones wey get money go insult you, no be to see Nigerian sugar mummy or rich girl, na if you fit endure the insult.... As a man with a dreams no dey expect Nigerian woman to make you rich, those creature has nothing to offer you except your mom....

Thank you.....
Hmmmnn, Na wa oh.
But I don see where woman help man well well because of Love na
Re: I Want To Get A Sugar Mummy Or A Rich Girl, link me up, connect me some by Philipmighty(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Uganda tales of a lazy Nigerian youth...I pity your life op

(1) (Reply)

You Get A Sidechick, I'll Get A Sidecock: Is This An Ideal Solution For Cheating / What Does Wildcard In Bbn Mean / Is This Juju Or Addiction-help, I Am Stuck With An Unwilling Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.