Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] (2914 Views)

Popular Yoruba Technocrat Dumps Tinubu Supports Obi / President BUHARI Snubs Tinubu, Supports Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Named 'Pride Of The Nation' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 3:55am On Jun 08, 2021
If you follow the politics of South Western Nigeria you would agree with me that Tinubu is the kingmaker in Lagos State and the man has got weight in the southwest and he is influential in the southwest, we all know the man Tinubu wants to be the president of Nigeria and he supported a dictator because of his selfish interest and history would never forgive him for that, I am sure Tinubu and Buhari had a verbal agreement even though it might not be on paper come on people do you think politicians do things without personal gain, do you think Tinubu supported a dictator because he believes in Buhari, no politics is a game of interest and I believe they had an agreement, I would support you and after your term, you would also support me to become president because how else would Tinubu support a failure like Buhari a man that failed in 1983.

The problem of our people is that we don't learn from history, how on earth would Tinubu trust the Fulanis? I have written about how the Fulanis love to use people and then dump them here https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-love-using-christians-to-do and the same thing is playing out with the case of Tinubu because we all know the Fulanis would never hand over power to Tinubu because they know Tinubu is smarter than them and he can not be controlled by the Fulanis so take it or leave it the Fulanis would never allow Tinubu to be president.

The agitation for the Yoruba nation has been growing and get stronger and even Sunday Ighoho said it himself that Tinubu would be president of Yoruba nation and I thought about it, what is in Nigeria that Tinubu is really after, in my own opinion only a mad man would want to take over from Buhari, the man destroyed Nigeria and we all know Nigeria can never be fixed and the only option is to break up Nigeria.

Imagine if Tinubu comes out today and announce that he is for the Yoruba nation, trust me there would be jubilation across Yoruba land and the Yoruba people would back Tinubu and the Fulanis can't do nothing to him, and in fact, I would vote for Tinubu as Yoruba nation president as an Igbo man born in Lagos I have the right to vote, Tinubu can become the president of Yoruba nation and the whole Yorubas would support him so at least so they can be free from the Fulanis.

Tinubu should forget about any dirty thing the Fulanis have on him and if he declares for Yoruba nation today the Yoruba people would unite and they would fight the Fulanis, Tinubu should think about his legacy and remember most of his investments are located in the southwest, Tinubu should be a man and support the popular demand of the people because the Fulanis would never allow him to be president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKMM-Bc9Yg

https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nationimagine-if-tinubu-supports

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by donbachi(m): 5:28am On Jun 08, 2021
U no dey see him stretched out hand...him Just bless dem.
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2021
vasel15:
[s]If you follow the politics of South Western Nigeria you would agree with me that Tinubu is the kingmaker in Lagos State and the man has got weight in the southwest and he is influential in the southwest, we all know the man Tinubu wants to be the president of Nigeria and he supported a dictator because of his selfish interest and history would never forgive him for that, I am sure Tinubu and Buhari had a verbal agreement even though it might not be on paper come on people do you think politicians do things without personal gain, do you think Tinubu supported a dictator because he believes in Buhari, no politics is a game of interest and I believe they had an agreement, I would support you and after your term, you would also support me to become president because how else would Tinubu support a failure like Buhari a man that failed in 1983.

The problem of our people is that we don't learn from history, how on earth would Tinubu trust the Fulanis? I have written about how the Fulanis love to use people and then dump them here https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-love-using-christians-to-do and the same thing is playing out with the case of Tinubu because we all know the Fulanis would never hand over power to Tinubu because they know Tinubu is smarter than them and he can not be controlled by the Fulanis so take it or leave it the Fulanis would never allow Tinubu to be president.

The agitation for the Yoruba nation has been growing and get stronger and even Sunday Ighoho said it himself that Tinubu would be president of Yoruba nation and I thought about it, what is in Nigeria that Tinubu is really after, in my own opinion only a mad man would want to take over from Buhari, the man destroyed Nigeria and we all know Nigeria can never be fixed and the only option is to break up Nigeria.

Imagine if Tinubu comes out today and announce that he is for the Yoruba nation, trust me there would be jubilation across Yoruba land and the Yoruba people would back Tinubu and the Fulanis can't do nothing to him, and in fact, I would vote for Tinubu as Yoruba nation president as an Igbo man born in Lagos I have the right to vote, Tinubu can become the president of Yoruba nation and the whole Yorubas would support him so at least so they can be free from the Fulanis.

Tinubu should forget about any dirty thing the Fulanis have on him and if he declares for Yoruba nation today the Yoruba people would unite and they would fight the Fulanis, Tinubu should think about his legacy and remember most of his investments are located in the southwest, Tinubu should be a man and support the popular demand of the people because the Fulanis would never allow him to be president.

[/s]

Even the website writing this gibberish is biafranboys.com.....stttuppppiiidity.

Make una leave Tinubu alone, what is this stupid obsession with just a man who governed a state and not even a country

When Tinubu was governor, is same time orji uzor kalu was governor...Egwu was governor and he rest.

Are your own leaders supporting una stuupppidd and usseeeless biafran strruggle?
maybe I can hope uzodimma supporting yeye biafran struggle in imo state?

or he is busy hunting and tilling all their leaders down? which of una leaders supports the toutish and thuggish biafrann struggle...

You guys should leave Tinubu alone and face your prblems. If Tinubu is a problem let his people handle him.

This obsession with a man who didn't rule or have anything to do with u guys is bitterness for nothing taken too far.

like nnamdi kanu like his stupid followers

ndi ala biafranboys.cM

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by adedehinbo(m): 8:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Yorubas are just trying to play their card on 2 ways of possible winning,you can't expect tinubu who is trying to seek the vote of the northerners to come out openly supporting agitations,let 2023 come and he is denied the chance and probably denying south west,you would see that almost all the youths In south west will carry guns
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Even the website writing this gibberish is biafranboys.com.....stttuppppiiidity.

Make una leave Tinubu alone, what is this stupid obsession with just a man who governed a state and not even a country

When Tinubu was governor, is same time orji uzor kalu was governor...Egwu was governor and he rest.

Are your own leaders supporting una stuupppidd and usseeeless biafran strruggle?

or he is busy hunting and tilling all their leaders down? which of una leaders supports the toutish and thuggish biafrann struggle...

You guys should leave Tinubu alone and face your prblems. If Tinubu is a problem let his people handle him.

This obsession with a man who didn't rule or have anything to do with u guys is bitterness for nothing taken too far.

ndi ala biafranboys.cM[/s]

you go cry taya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
adedehinbo:
Yorubas are just trying to play their on 2 ways of possible winning,you can't expect tinubu who is trying to seek the vote of the northerners to come out openly supporting agitations,let 2023 come and he is denied the chance and probably denying south west,you would see that almost all the youths In south west will carry guns

no election in 2023

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
donbachi:
U no dey see him stretched out hand...him Just bless dem.

lol
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by KingsCity: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
The only thing Tinubu seems to really care about is his presidential ambition

He is less concerned if all his people perish before 2023

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Even the website writing this gibberish is biafranboys.com.....stttuppppiiidity.

ndi ala biafranboys.cM[/s]

mumu if yoruba media can write lies about igbos daily why cant igbo media write about yoruba and even koiki said yoruba media is not writing about yoruba nation,they are hiding the truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
KingsCity:
Tinubu saw Buhari 1984 to 85

of course
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
vasel15:
If you follow the politics of South Western Nigeria you would agree with me that Tinubu is the kingmaker in Lagos State and the man has got weight in the southwest and he is influential in the southwest, we all know the man Tinubu wants to be the president of Nigeria and he supported a dictator because of his selfish interest and history would never forgive him for that, I am sure Tinubu and Buhari had a verbal agreement even though it might not be on paper come on people do you think politicians do things without personal gain, do you think Tinubu supported a dictator because he believes in Buhari, no politics is a game of interest and I believe they had an agreement, I would support you and after your term, you would also support me to become president because how else would Tinubu support a failure like Buhari a man that failed in 1983.

As a Igbo boy,you can never vote in Yoruba nation.It will be strictly for Yorubas and other ethnic minorities in our nation.You will need a residence permit and work permit to live in Yorubaland.You will vote in Ndigbo republic.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by Tinubuadvocate: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
vasel15:

[/s]

Stop saying nonsense Tinubu enter alliance with Buhari basically to save our country from hands of evil people, and of course the president has achieved a lots no regret on that part.However Tinubu will never support secessionist movement because the man is a patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Stop saying nonsense Tinubu enter alliance with Buhari basically to save our country from hands of evil people, and of course the president has achieved a lots no regret on that part.However Tinubu will never support [b]secessionist movement because the man is a patriotic. [/b]

it is called self determination,you no even go school
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by KGD10: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Stop saying nonsense Tinubu enter alliance with Buhari basically to save our country from hands of evil people, and of course the president has achieved a lots no regret on that part.However Tinubu will never support secessionist movement because the man is a patriotic.

See this mad Fulani Cow. Will you keep shut?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

As a Igbo boy,you can never vote in Yoruba nation.It will be strictly for Yorubas and other ethnic minorities in our nation.You will need a residence permit and work permit to live in Yorubaland.You will vote in Ndigbo republic.

you dont know anything about international law,you people are so unintelligent,do you think biafra will be just igbos ?no we would have fulani biafran citizens that was born in biafra land,if yorubas born in the UK can live and vote peacefully,why cant people who were born in yoruba land,stop the hypocrisy,you think we dont have yorubas living in biafra land?you no go school
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
KingsCity:
The only thing Tinubu seems to really care about is his presidential ambition

He is less concerned if all his people perish before 2023

exactly but he wont get it,he is too smart for the fulanis
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
vasel15:

you dont know anything about international law,you people are so unintelligent,do you think biafra will be just igbos ?no we would have fulani biafran citizens that was born in biafra land,if yorubas born in the UK can live and vote peacefully,why cant people who were born in yoruba land,stop the hypocrisy,you think we dont have yorubas living in biafra land?you no go school

ignorance is a disease,you know nothing about law.Why dont you go to Ghana to claim rights as a citizen?
There is no international law that says a citizen of A must have same rights and privildeges in country B.If you have such law,quote the statute and the section of the law stipulating that.

I lived in Europe before and all the children born there take the nationality of their parents.Every country operates on jus soli(Soil) or jus sanguinis(Blood).

America grant citizenship based on jus soli.All European countries grant citizenship based on jus sanguinis including your colonial master,UK.

To live,work and stay in other countries,you must have a valid residence and work permit, failure to secure that will lead to detention/deportation.
Recently Brits were detained after brexit in some European countries for lack of paperwork at the border.

In Yoruba nation,only Yorubas and
Other ethnic minorities(Edo,Urhobo,Itshekiris) who formed an alliance to be part of our country will have the same rights and priviledges as a Yorubaman.

You dont expect your father to travel with his neighbours children when he is relocating to another town same with nations.
We dont want Ibos and fulanis in our new country.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by History555: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
adedehinbo:
Yorubas are just trying to play their on 2 ways of possible winning,you can't expect tinubu who is trying to seek the vote of the northerners to come out openly supporting agitations,let 2023 come and he is denied the chance and probably denying south west,you would see that almost all the youths In south west will carry guns

Which gun. Come 2023 buhari will hand over to north and nothing will happen. No be southerners wey dey fear like ugwu
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by History555: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
So you people think that buhari did all these northernization of govt positions so you mumu southerners will come and reverse it with a single statment like all political appointments tenured and untenured are hereby relieved of their post.
Una neva jam.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
adedehinbo:

Europeans always play two sides in a war because you never know which side may win.When you play 2 sides you can never lose out of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by NaijirianKing: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Without the North's support?
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by tunjiajayi: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mumu biafrans

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by SlurUsername1: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
KGD10:

See this mad Fulani Cow. Will you keep shut?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy

This is a clear violation of rule 2
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Without the North's support, there is no candidate that can smell Aso Rock.

At present Tinubu has shown the North that he cannot control his region, Sunday Igboho is currently running amuck and calling for succession up and down, until he is brought to book and put behind bars for his treason, we cannot take the risk of handing the presidency over to such a region where he has tacit support from the SW elite.

Depending on how these next few months paly out, things will become very clear. If Tinubu wants Northern support he needs to:

1. eliminate all the threats to unity from his region
2. push for ranching
3. visit Northern elite on a consistent basis to understand the issues near and dear to Northerners
4. and, quell any talks of succession before the end of this year

Otherwise, the ticket will be open to whoever can garner the most votes, and that will be the North's choice.

Nonsense It is either Tinubu presidency or Oduduwa kingdom.It is not by force to share a country with the North and the East who contribute little to Nigeria but take the lion share as allocation.Igbos and fulani can form one country to live and adopt The Nigerian name..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by Ategberoson(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Op if you're truly igbo, you're a disgrace to the entire Igbo race with that stupidity you cooked up there

you will vote Tinubu to be President of Yoruba Nation but he's old to be Nigeria president? because you're born in Lagos means what? once Yoruba nation comes you Igbo and Fulani will be sent back to your regions and if you want to visit, you will followed normal protocol

the time of Liberalism of immigrants in southwest will be put on hold when this country break into many nations

nonsense
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ategberoson:
Op if you're truly igbo, you're a disgrace to the entire Igbo race with that stupidity you cooked up there

you will vote Tinubu to be President of Yoruba Nation but he's old to be Nigeria president? because you're born in Lagos means what? once Yoruba nation comes you Igbo and Fulani will be sent back to your regions and if you want to visit, you will followed normal protocol

the time of Liberalism of immigrants in southwest will be put on hold when this country break into many nations
nonsense

The igbos must pay $2,000 for visa and $1.5 million to setup business in Yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by Ategberoson(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

The igbos must pay $2,000 for visa and $1.5 million to setup business in Yorubaland.

exactly and Any business Fulani that want to enter must submit his/her psychiatric certificate then they will proceed to Luth and other state Teaching hospital for proper Psychological evaluation

Yoruba will not want to have anything to do with bunch of insane people whom their kinsmen defend their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by cocolacec(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ategberoson:

exactly and Any business Fulani that want to enter must submit his/her psychiatric certificate then they will proceed to Luth and other state Teaching hospital for proper Psychological evaluation

Yoruba will not want to have anything to do with bunch of insane people whom their kinsmen defend their stupidity

My brother listen to these kanu videos on chasing Yorubas out of their homeland to Niger.
https://www.nairaland.com/6593616/kanu-speech-chasing-yorubas-out
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by Ategberoson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

My brother listen to these kanu videos on chasing Yorubas out of their homeland to Niger.
https://www.nairaland.com/6593616/kanu-speech-chasing-yorubas-out

there is no love lost between Yoruba and other tribes, Igbo see them as intimidation, Fulani see them as conquered

Yoruba must understand that leaving this country is for their own course and not one useless southern crabs!

enough of living with hate filled and bunch of cannibals idiots
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Mumu biafrans

see pain.lol
Re: Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] by vasel15: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

ignorance is a disease,you know nothing about law.Why dont you go to Ghana to claim rights as a citizen?
There is no international law that says a citizen of A must have same rights and privildeges in country B.If you have such law,quote the statute and the section of the law stipulating that.

I lived in Europe before and all the children born there take the nationality of their parents.Every country operates on jus soli(Soil) or jus sanguinis(Blood).

America grant citizenship based on jus soli.All European countries grant citizenship based on jus sanguinis including your colonial master,UK.

To live,work and stay in other countries,you must have a valid residence and work permit, failure to secure that will lead to detention/deportation.
Recently Brits were detained after brexit in some European countries for lack of paperwork at the border.

In Yoruba nation,only Yorubas and
Other ethnic minorities(Edo,Urhobo,Itshekiris) who formed an alliance to be part of our country will have the same rights and priviledges as a Yorubaman.

You dont expect your father to travel with his neighbours children when he is relocating to another town same with nations.
We dont want Ibos and fulanis in our new country.

you are too slow and unintelligent for me,i wish i could get back the time i wasted replying..f**k

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Lead Delegation To Beg Tinubu If APC Doesn't Give Him Ticket.~ Gov Ayade / IPOB Shuts Down Dublin, Ireland - Pictures / Who Else Noticed This Now On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.