Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Odein Ajumogobia - Rivers State Ministerial Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odein Ajumogobia - Rivers State Ministerial Nominee (2605 Views)

NJC Heavily Slams Judge Ofili-ajumogobia, Terminates Promotion Prospects / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Wike Vs Ajumogobia, Who Would You Prefer As Rivers State Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odein Ajumogobia - Rivers State Ministerial Nominee by shinysmrt: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2007
You see, when you see something outstanding it is good to acknowledge it.

During the screening of the ministerial nominees, different profiles of different nominees were read out but i found myself at the edge of my seat when i heard the profile of Odein Ajumogobia. His cv was more than loaded!

The most amazing part of it is that despite his great achievements, he is a man of such humble character. He is also a man of great wisdom. He was asked a lot of questions during the screening and the way he tackled those questions silenced everybody. He showed that he worths his profile, he can stand and defend every degree and every certificate.

Odein Ajumogobia, is really a man of outstanding qualities.
I respect him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Advanced Fee Fraud "yahoo Yahoo" / Should Nigeria Have Part-time Law Makers? / Fashola True Face: Pricing Nigerians Out Of Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.