Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bank Account Upgrade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Account Upgrade (719 Views)

Gtbank Account Upgrade: Please Help! / Gtbank Account Upgrade Help / Help Needed On Bank Account Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account Upgrade by NaijaBoy213(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm currently banking with UBA, but its a passport account (I opened it with only passport) but now I want to upgrade it, I heard the requirements are "Any valid ID card, 4 passports, and utility bill". But the problem is I don't have utility bill. Cos where I live we all use prepaid. Will the bank accept just the "ID card and passports?
Re: Bank Account Upgrade by badaru911: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
I'm currently banking with UBA, but its a passport account (I opened it with only passport) but now I want to upgrade it, I heard the requirements are "Any valid ID card, 4 passports, and utility bill". But the problem is I don't have utility bill. Cos where I live we all use prepaid. Will the bank accept just the "ID card and passports?
.... The receipt given to you when loading your prepaid card at phcn will do... Though they will accept the ID card and passport alone as well..
Re: Bank Account Upgrade by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Just go with the identification cards you have and explain to them about the utility bill. They'll understand.
Re: Bank Account Upgrade by NaijaBoy213(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Thanks guys
Re: Bank Account Upgrade by Johnames: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Thanks guys
bro please how do I change my contacts to dummy contacts?

(1) (Reply)

Layers Vs Broiler, Which Is More Profitable In Poultry Farming / Setup Ur Facebook, Netflix Clone. Only 40k Pay After Service. #demo #photos / Electrical Wiring And Fittings Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Orlu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.