Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG (30103 Views)

Akeredolu Urges Chicken Consumption As Southwest Spends ₦2.5bn On Beef Daily / Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Romanoff(f): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
I wouldn't trust westen world to return the real thing to Africa especially now as it's still very new. Many states especially the red ones are still against it for a good reason I guess. I think they should make it to taba for old people for pain and maybe herbal drinks straight from farm. Honestly, African touch should be put into this and make it to fit local use. What Akeredolu is doing is going to turn Ondo and other states to Jamaica where people can't walk 5 ft without being offered weed for N100.

Me I feel we still have a big market if we export it. The US isn't the only country and even the so called red states are still hypocritical about it. They are against it till they or their loved ones need to use it for medical purpose.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Krossman99(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Gbefun....
Aketi wey sabi
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Well I think it will give Nigeria more problem though good intentions were behind it.
I didn't even mean the US when I said I don't trust the western world. The red states are againstit for moral reasons and because it hasn't been widely used, still at early stage. They believe the benefits are not much compared to the side effects or addictions to it. Have they said anything about addiction to it? Many painkillers are addictive.

Anyway goodluck!
Romanoff:

Me I feel we still have a big market if we export it. The US isn't the only country and even the so called red states are still hypocritical about it. They are against it till they or their loved ones need to use it for medical purpose.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Krossman99(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Correct...
Aketi you Sabi...
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Romanoff(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
Well I think it will give Nigeria more problem though good intentions were behind it.
I didn't even mean the US when I said I don't trust the western world. The red states are againstit for moral reasons and because it hasn't been widely used, still at early stage. They believe the benefits are not much compared to the side effects or addictions to it. Have they said anything about addiction to it? Many painkillers are addictive.

Anyway goodluck!

That's why big Pharma's are taking out the intoxicating agents in the Cannabis plant to get the CBD derivative.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Hussein035: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Truly Northerners re the real smoker of anything, once you teach them something they will over do it, they sniff sewage, evostic gum, etc

Kindly patronize us, we deliver our services anywhere in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
I didn't even mean the US when I said I don't trust the western world. The red states are againstit for moral reasons and because it hasn't been widely used, still at early stage. They believe the benefits are not much compared to the side effects or addictions to it.

Anyway goodluck!

Here is the deal sir. Alcohol consumption directly kills thousands of people daily worldwide, yet is legal in all but a handful of Islamic backwater nations. Setting aside the dubious French claim that moderate alcohol consumption is good for the heart, alcohol has ZERO medical use, and to the contrary, costs billions of dollars in medical bills consumed treating cirrhosis of the liver and assorted other deadly ailments caused by drinking that poison. The cumulative cost of lost working hours due to drunks being unable to show up for work, summed on a global basis, simply cannot be quantified. Alcohol overdose is a regular killer of human beings, on a massive scale.

Tobacco is perfectly legal in most nations of the world, yet is an insidious poison having ZERO medical benefit, which is responsible for millions of premature cancer and respiratory ailment deaths worldwide annually, as well as billions of dollars lost to medical expenses treating the cancers and debilitating lung diseases caused by tobacco consumption.

Marijuana, for the record, has yet to be linked to one single overdose death anywhere on this planet thus far, unlike alcohol and tobacco, YET, cannabis remains illegal throughout much of the world, despite its multitude of medical benefits that need not be listed here again.

It is high time, therefore that medical marijuana is freed from the colonial-era stigma imposed on it long ago by governments acting at the behest of the pharmaceutical companies who historically opposed the exploitation of marijuana's natural healing properties, in order to safeguard their market share running into the billions of dollar annually.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Retriovol( sorry can't remember how it's spelt)is found in red wine and good for heart and I think supplements have been made out of it too, so alcohol has medicinal properties, especiallythe home pure balley home brew.

Marijuana is a herb and for that it's better than cigarettes but that does not mean it's safe. Maybe if they can really extract the high out of it but I doubt it, I believe they just want to make it acceptable to those sitting on the fence.

I think it will mess up a lot up our young people up if it's readily available in Nigeria.

I have tried all the 3 and I can say marijuana is the scariest thing I've ever tried and I still thank God today that I survived it. I hope no one remembers this story o! I had some friends back in the day from Edo that always smoke this tiny thing in their hands so I decided to try it just before they toss it. It was so tiny it barely fit in between my finger nails, I took a puff of this thing and hell broke loose. Buckets of water over my head before I was rushed to a restaurant they said it could be that I hadn't eaten. It was all kind of scenes till I made it home and woke up the next day. I could see and hear some of what I was doing and saying but couldn't control myself, I literally became too. I embarrassed myself and those girls but they forgave me after some months but never smoked around me again. I was tough but couldn't handle it, imagine if it's available everywhere and teenagers get hold of it or sneaked into them. I don't know, that thing can really cause problem for Nigeria as they can't regulate it well.
Jakumo:

Here is the deal sir. Alcohol consumption directly kills thousands of people daily worldwide, yet is legal in all but a handful of Islamic backwater nations. Setting aside the dubious French claim that moderate alcohol consumption is good for the heart, alcohol has ZERO medical use, and to the contrary, costs billions of dollars in medical bills consumed treating cirrhosis of the liver and assorted other deadly ailments caused by drinking that poison. The cumulative cost of lost working hours due to drunks being unable to show up for work, summed on a global basis, simply cannot be quantified. Alcohol overdose is a regular killer of human beings, on a massive scale.

Tobacco is perfectly legal in most nations of the world, yet is an insidious poison having ZERO medical benefit, which is responsible for millions of premature cancer and respiratory ailment deaths worldwide annually, as well as billions of dollars lost to medical expenses treating the cancers and debilitating lung diseases caused by tobacco consumption.

Marijuana, for the record, has yet to be linked to one single overdose death anywhere on this planet thus far, unlike alcohol and tobacco, YET, cannabis remains illegal throughout much of the world, despite its multitude of medical benefits that need not be listed here again.

It is high time, therefore that medical marijuana is freed from the colonial-era stigma imposed on it long ago by governments acting at the behest of the pharmaceutical companies who historically opposed the exploitation of marijuana's natural healing properties, in order to safeguard their market share running into the billions of dollar annually.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Spidermon: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Jakumo:

Generally speaking, all those who currently grow and sell cannabis in Nigeria will OPPOSE its legalization, because one of the first immediate benefits of cannabis decriminalization will be that the price of the product will drop steeply and sharply since every user can very easily grow more than enough high-quality marijuana to meet their requirements year in year out, at virtually NO cost. Obviously too, the NDLEA and police derive enormous profit from arresting and extorting weed smokers, so those law enforcement agencies would also prefer that weed remain illegal until hell freezes over.

Weed is called by that name for good reason. It is EXTREMELY easy to grow, such that the instant cultivation for personal use is legalized, 99% of those currently buying cannabis will simply grow their own, both to save money, but more importantly to escape the poisonous and lethal chemicals now being added to virtually all cannabis sold in Nigeria, for reasons best known to the criminal dealers.

Governor Akeredolu's initiative will surgically remove ALL criminal gangs from the business of growing and poisoning cannabis for the rest of all time, and that is why the loudest voices opposing legalization will be those who are currently profiting hugely by selling low quality, chemically contaminated weed to users who buy that crap ONLY because they are too scared of the law to grow their own supply.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
Retriovol( sorry can't remember how it's spelt)is found in red wine and good for heart and I think supplements have been made out of it too, so alcohol has medicinal properties, especiallythe home pure balley home brew.

Marijuana is a herb and for that it's better than cigarettes but that does not mean it's safe. Maybe if they can really extract the high out of it but I doubt it, I believe they just want to make it acceptable to those sitting on the fence.

I took a puff of this thing and hell broke loose. Buckets of water over my head before I was rushed to a restaurant they said it could be that I hadn't eaten. It was all kind of scenes till I made it home and woke up the next day. I could see and hear some of what I was doing and saying but couldn't control myself, I literally became too. I embarrassed myself and those girls but they forgave me after some months but never smoked around me again. I was tough but couldn't handle it, imagine if it's available everywhere and teenagers get hold of it or sneaked into them. I don't know, that thing can really cause a problem for Nigeria as they can't regulate it well.

Without question the weed you smoked on that day had been deliberately poisoned with either PCP (horse tranquilizer) or the equally dangerous chemical called methamphetamine. Both of those drugs are potentially LETHAL and certainly capable of causing temporary or permanent insanity. Your first-hand testimony highlights perhaps the greatest danger to public health that is brought about by keeping marijuana illegal in any country, which is that there simply is no telling what cocktail of highly dangerous chemicals are likely to be sprayed on ANY substance whose production and sale is controlled entirely by criminals.

With full legalization of cannabis, would also come a very necessary regime of quality control over ALL cannabis products, by Nigeria's drug regulatory agency called NAFDAC, in exactly the same way as all other medications are rigorously analyzed and screened prior to approval for human consumption, in the pharmaceutical industry. Concurrently, those who do not wish to purchase their cannabis from a pharmacy would have the option to grow their own supply organically, meaning with NO use of chemicals either before, or after harvest. That self-grown cannabis, if cultivated without ANY use of chemicals, would be the safest variety by far, for any individual to consume.

The multi-billion-dollar market potential of a cannabis industry must not be sidelined by concerns over how criminal gangs adulterate their supply of the same product that is currently grown and sold WITHOUT any form of quality control. Once marijuana is decriminalized, the outlaws involved in its production and sale will be put out of business literally overnight, whereby instances of horrible reactions such as the one you experienced will also become a thing of the past. Your feedback is appreciated, sir. Let us now wait for common sense to prevail with respect to this long-overdue legislative amendment that will legalize cannabis in Nigeria once and for all.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2021
In Nigeria? You are just trying to be a smart mouth and you got the wrong one. What about the girls smoking it everyday and still all smoked from a single stick that day? I think they have built tolerance overtime and that was my first time.

I still Nigeria don't need this, people using it already have ways of getting it already and that is enough, no one should have to suffer. What Nigeria needs is technology not weed.
Jakumo:

Without question the weed you smoked on that day had been deliberately poisoned with either PCP (horse tranquilizer) or the equally dangerous chemical called methamphetamine. Both of those drugs are potentially LETHAL and certainly capable of causing temporary or permanent insanity. Your first-hand testimony highlights perhaps the greatest danger to public health that is brought about by keeping marijuana illegal in any country, which is that there simply is no telling what cocktail of highly dangerous chemicals are likely to be sprayed on ANY substance whose production and sale is controlled entirely by criminals.

With full legalization of cannabis, would also come a very necessary regime of quality control over ALL cannabis products, by Nigeria's drug regulatory agency called NAFDAC, in exactly the same way as all other medications are rigorously analyzed and screened prior to approval for human consumption, in the pharmaceutical industry. Concurrently, those who do not wish to purchase their cannabis from a pharmacy would have the option to grow their own supply organically, meaning with NO use of chemicals either before, or after harvest. That self-grown cannabis, if cultivated without ANY use of chemicals, would be the safest variety by far, for any individual to consume.

The multi-billion-dollar market potential of a cannabis industry must not be sidelined by concerns over how criminal gangs adulterate their supply of the same product that is currently grown and sold WITHOUT any form of quality control. Once marijuana is decriminalized, the outlaws involved in its production and sale will be put out of business literally overnight, whereby instances of horrible reactions such as the one you experienced will also become a thing of the past. Your feedback is appreciated, sir. Let us now wait for common sense to prevail with respect to this long-overdue legislative amendment that will legalize cannabis in Nigeria once and for all.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
In Nigeria? You are just trying to be smart mouth and you got the wrong. What about the girls smoking it everyday and still all smoked from a single stick that day? I think they have built tolerance overtime and that was my first time.

Youtube is full of videos shot in Nigeria where weed smokers unintentionally inhaled the smoke of deliberately poisoned weed. The effects on those victims are scary to behold for sure, BUT such violent reactions are most definitely not consistent with the known effects of marijuana smoke in its pure form.

Granted that weed smokers do develop tolerance to THC and can therefore consume it regularly without experiencing negative effects, BUT those same habitual smokers would still find themselves in hospital if they accidentally ingested weed that had been poisoned with PCP, meth, or any such deadly chemical, as illustrated by those utterly terrifying youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-q6cvZVfU
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2021
But in my own case all the girls smoked from the same single stick and they were fine and even took care of me in their heels and didn't miss a step, so it wasn't the weed but being my first time.

Scary video there.
Jakumo:

Youtube is full of videos shot in Nigeria where weed smokers unintentionally inhaled the smoke of deliberately poisoned weed. The effects on those victims are scary to behold for sure, BUT such violent reactions are most definitely not consistent with the known effects of marijuana smoke in its pure form.

Granted that weed smokers do develop tolerance to THC and can therefore consume it regularly without experiencing negative effects, BUT those same habitual smokers would still find themselves in hospital if they accidentally ingested weed that had been poisoned with PCP, meth, or any such deadly chemical, as illustrated by those utterly terrifying youtube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-q6cvZVfU
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
But in my own case all the girls smoked from the same single stick and they were fine and even took care of me in their heels and didn't miss a step, so it wasn't the weed but being my first time.

I know you will be aware that in the USA and EU, there exist millions of PCP and meth addicts, who have developed tolerance to those terrible chemicals, even as they sign their own death warrants by using them daily. Well, sadly, that same variety of highly toxic poisons has now spread to Nigeria, where it is running people stark raving mad, and killing them just as methodically as it does stateside.

When weed is legalized, instances of accidentally ingesting those nasty chemicals will reduce to a bare minimum, given that most weed smokers who want nothing besides THC and CBD in their cannabis, will simply grow their own supply, or buy from NAFDAC regulated pharmacies.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Meth contains a lot of chemicals and explosives, that's why it sometimes blow up in the labs, but what we are talking about here is weed and no reason to believe the one I had was tainted as I wasn't the only one that took it but the only one affected. Weed is dangerous period and Nigeria that can't regulate bottled water or anything won't be able to regulate it. Another thing I found out about weed is that if you walk into a room where it has just be smoked you feel a hit.

Let's see how the bill goes and 2 years after its passing.
Jakumo:

I know you will be aware that in the USA and EU, there exist millions of PCP and meth addicts, who have developed tolerance to those terrible chemicals, even as they sign their own death warrants by using them daily. Well, sadly, that same variety of highly toxic poisons has now spread to Nigeria, where it is running people stark raving mad, and killing them just as methodically as it does stateside.

When weed is legalized, instances of accidentally ingesting those nasty chemicals will reduce to a bare minimum, given that most weed smokers who want nothing besides THC and CBD in their cannabis, will simply grow their own supply, or buy from NAFDAC regulated pharmacies.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
Meth contains a lot of chemicals and explosives, that's why it sometimes blow up in the labs, but what we are talking about here is weed and no reason to believe the one I had was tainted as I wasn't the only one that took it but the only one affected. Weed is dangerous period and Nigeria that can't regulate bottled water or anything won't be able to regulate it. Another thing I found out about weed is that if you walk into a room where it has just be smoked you feel a hit.

Let's see how the bill goes and 2 years after its passing.

The victims convulsing on the ground and suffering panic attacks in the video clip I posted earlier under this topic, were also most likely misled by bad "friends" with high PCP tolerance, that they were smoking weed with nothing else added. The fact that you are of the opinion there was no poison added to the weed you smoked for the first and only time some years ago, does not mean such chemicals were not actually present in sufficient concentrations to produce the nasty reaction you experienced. People lie, just so they can laugh at the victims of their deception. This is a fact in many aspects of life beyond weed smoking.

The legalization of local gin, a deadly variety of alcohol that kills thousands of Nigerians annually, has not led to rampant alcoholism in Nigeria, therefore it is highly unlikely that the legalization of cannabis is going to result in a generation of unproductive weed smokers suddenly materializing. All who go smoke am, don dey smoke am already, law or no law.

Cannabis has been legal in Holland for over 30 years, and no crime wave has been recorded there as a result. Ditto for other countries that have relaxed marijuana laws. It is the FEAR of cannabis that runs rampant like an epidemic, in the minds of many who don't want to hear about the medical benefits of that plant.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2021
The video you showed is extreme and wouldn't be allowed in that condition in an upscale restaurant, they were literally being carried. You said earlier that the those who have built tolerance will still be affected if poison was in the weed and I put it to you that why wasn't any of these 4 other girls feel anything when it was just a stick that was passed around? I know you are just guessing but what was important was what the doctor told me a few days later to stay away from it as not everyone can handle it, same thing the girls told me. Just as some are allergic to drugs, I see It as a drug that I'm allergic to and don't want it in Nigeria if it can't be grown and processed in green house like lab setting. If people are allowed to grow this, Nigerians will add to their problems. There was a comment about our celebrities going braindead in a few years because of the same weed.
Jakumo:

The victims convulsing on the ground and suffering panic attacks in the video clip I posted earlier under this topic, were also most likely misled by bad "friends" with high PCP tolerance, that they were smoking weed with nothing else added. The fact that you are of the opinion there was no poison added to the weed you smoked for the first and only time some years ago, does not mean such chemicals were not actually present in sufficient concentrations to produce the nasty reaction you experienced. People lie, just so they can laugh at the victims of their deception. This is a fact in many aspects of life beyond weed smoking.

The legalization of local gin, a deadly variety of alcohol that kills thousands of Nigerians annually, has not led to rampant alcoholism in Nigeria, therefore it is highly unlikely that the legalization of cannabis is going to result in a generation of unproductive weed smokers suddenly materializing. All who go smoke am, don dey smoke am already, law or no law.

Cannabis has been legal in Holland for over 30 years, and no crime wave has been recorded there as a result. Ditto for other countries that have relaxed marijuana laws. It is the FEAR of cannabis that runs rampant like an epidemic, in the minds of many who don't want to hear about the medical benefits of that plant.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
The video you showed is extreme and wouldn't be allowed in that condition in an upscale restaurant, they were literally being carried. You said earlier that the those who have built tolerance will still be affected if poison was in the weed and I put it to you that why wasn't any of these 4 other girls feel anything when it was just a stick that was passed around? I know you are just guessing but what was important was what the doctor told me a few days later to stay away from it as not everyone can handle it, same thing the girls told me. Just as some are allergic to drugs, I see It as a drug that I'm allergic to and don't want it in Nigeria if it can't be grown and processed in green house like lab setting. If people are allowed to grow this, Nigerians will add to their problems. There was a comment about our celebrities going braindead in a few years because of the same weed.

I accept your premise that cannabis is not for everyone. I happen to hate tobacco smoke with a passion and do not associate with anyone who smokes cigarettes because the smell alone makes me nauseous. So I definitely agree that one man's passion is another man's poison.

The same thing goes for alcohol. While I might enjoy a can of beer once every six months, I HATE the smell of hard drinks like whisky and other liquor. More than that, I cannot stand drunks because they wet themselves and behave like overgrown babies, shouting loudly and acting stupid while becoming totally deaf to any voice but their own idiotic screaming. Drunk drivers kill millions of innocent motorists every year, and cost untold fortunes in wasted medical help for their self-induced madness and disease. In a just world, alcoholics ought to be tied together and towed out to sea as shark bait.

Truth be told, I would be delighted to see a TOTAL ban on ALL alcohol and cigarettes FOREVER, and worldwide. I could live without either one of those known killers for the rest of my life, contentedly. Anyway, brother man, it is always good to discuss current events with polite and educated individuals like yourself. Let us see how Akeredolu's initiative flies, or crashes, in the near future.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 11:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Cigarettes no, but alcohol (liquid courage) is a friend for life, I can never stop it and it's been about 2 week because of my night shifts that finally ends in about 30 mins. On my way home I will stop by Walmart and get me 2 bottles of white zinfandel. I will probably finish a whole bottle today or almost finish it. it's a special day anyway.

So you dey smoke the weed ehn? It's ok for men to smoke it anyway but no for women or young girls.

Anything alcohol can't do nothing go fit do am jare!
Jakumo:

I accept your premise that cannabis is not for everyone. I happen to hate tobacco smoke with a passion and do not associate with anyone who smokes cigarettes because the smell alone makes me nauseous. So I definitely agree that one man's passion is another man's poison.

The same thing goes for alcohol. While I might enjoy a can of beer once every six months, I HATE the smell of hard drinks like whisky and other liquor. More than that, I cannot stand drunks because they wet themselves and behave like overgrown babies, shouting loudly and acting stupid while becoming totally deaf to any voice but their own idiotic screaming. Drunk drivers kill millions of innocent motorists every year, and cost untold fortunes in wasted medical help for their self-induced madness and disease. In a just world, alcoholics ought to be tied together and towed out to sea as shark bait.

Truth be told, I would be delighted to see a TOTAL ban on ALL alcohol and cigarettes FOREVER, and worldwide. I could live without either one of those known killers for the rest of my life, contentedly. Anyway, brother man, it is always good to discuss current events with polite and educated individuals like yourself. Let us see how Akeredolu's initiative flies, or crashes, in the near future.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2021
DCatt:
Cigarettes no, but alcohol is a friend for life, I can never stop it and it's be about 2 week because of my night shifts that finally ends in about 30 mins. On my way home I will stop by Walmart and get me 2 bottles of white zinfandel. I will probably finish a whole bottle today or almost finish it. it's a special day anyway.

Dang, you need to go easy with the booze bro. A whole bottle consumed alone is way too much, even if you have a high tolerance for alcohol. Since you reside in the USA, also be sure and do your drinking when you've got no further driving to do for the day. Getting busted for DUI is a serious matter o.

Anyway, to each his own. I have some nice lemon-scented weed begging to be vaporized at this time, so duty calls. Sho y'right.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by DCatt: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
I know, a bottle usual last me fri,sat&sun and I haven't had any for 2 weeks cos of work plus today is a special day like I said. I'm going home stright in 12 mins with a quick stop at the store, quick shower and straight to bed for the next 6 hours. So I won't be doing any driving until maybe later tonight to the club. I'm always the driver when going to the club but never been a designated driver for coming home, I wonder why

Have a nice day!

Jakumo:

Dang, you need to go easy with the booze bro. A whole bottle consumed alone is way too much, even if you have a high tolerance for alcohol. Since you reside in the USA, also be sure and do your drinking when you've got no further driving to do for the day. Getting busted for DUI is a serious matter o.

Anyway, to each his own. I have some nice lemon-scented weed begging to be vaporized at this time, so duty calls. Sho y'right.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by EMEA1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
cool man, this the reaaal sh.......t
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Am beginning to think this akerodulu is a real niggarrrr
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Tarzan360(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Stoners full this country....

High men

Folks who wanna reason above human beings but below God ...

Legalize it so all this yoluba folks will have morale to fight for their Rights...
But you make sense illegally sha
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Washingon State is currently offering pre-rolled joints of connoisseur quality marijuana to residents of the state, as an incentive for them to show up for Coronavirus vaccinations, yet sadly the stoners are REFUSING to show up for that injection.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/washingtons-joints-jabs-vaccine-program-004121948.html?.tsrc=fp_deeplink

This is a serious development, because if stoners are refusing to take the vaccination DESPITE being offered a free cannabis joint to smoke at the venue, how on earth are we going to immunize the stoner community in Washington State?

In Nigeria, such an offering would definitely attract wall-to-wall crowds who wish to enjoy some quality ganja while taking their vaccination.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by SeekerofTruth1: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Am beginning to think this akerodulu is a real niggarrrr

Boss Afa na

I just start bombing yesterday o and I go like am if you go fit give me small Update abeg

Me na your boy normally
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:

Boss Afa na

I just start bombing yesterday o and I go like am if you go fit give me small Update abeg

Me na your boy normally

Oga NDLEA you don land here again ? I no sure say Slowmirr go fiti reply you o.

Di man get oracle when dey direct am to no do mistake.

Monkey no fine but hin mama love am.

Na codisho make crayfis bend.

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by TriciaRay: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2021
Indeed, the official trade and cultivation do not mean that people will use it more. My brother grows grass himself and sometimes smokes it with friends. He orders seeds from dope-smoker.co.uk and grows himself at home. The fact that this is allowed and always available causes a calmer attitude towards the process. When it is forbidden, it causes a more considerable excitement and desire to use cannabis. The same situation in the Netherlands. People have access to any substances and products with weed. But most often tourists go there for this, and local residents are indifferent

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by BadyBoy: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
TriciaRay:
Indeed, the official trade and cultivation do not mean that people will use it more. My brother grows grass himself and sometimes smokes it with friends. He orders seeds from dope-smoker.co.uk and grows himself at home. The fact that this is allowed and always available causes a calmer attitude towards the process. When it is forbidden, it causes a more considerable excitement and desire to use cannabis. The same situation in the Netherlands. People have access to any substances and products with weed. But most often tourists go there for this, and local residents are indifferent
Thanks for sharing, where can I find some more feedback?
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Mizik(m): 4:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Jakumo:

Hydroponics is a good option for city dwellers. Check out a couple of forums that are dedicated to the science of hydroponics.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/hydroponics.29/

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/indoor-grows-hydro
Hi could you please contact me, i would like to discuss something with you sir.. But can't say here
Would appreciate
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Oct 07, 2021
Mizik:

Hi could you please contact me, i would like to discuss something with you sir.. But can't say here
Would appreciate

Currently, I reside in the Democratic Republic of Congo in an area where there is no phone service. All information relevant to this subject is readily available online, so I wish you all the best in your research, Oga NDLEA.

God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Mizik(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Borno In Style. Picture / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Explosions Reported In Kano!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.