Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG (30139 Views)

Akeredolu Urges Chicken Consumption As Southwest Spends ₦2.5bn On Beef Daily / Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Law To Legalise Cultivation Of Marijuana In Nigeria Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by MikePhilly(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pernotti:
X
yrllel
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by 4tomandchi: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
cool
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Danny50: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
I dont smoke weed but legalising weed will bring joy to the streets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by valentinenkem: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
I can't wait, the government should approve it with immediate effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Pweetiedude(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
One puff one draw frees the mind

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jamiubond009(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
kk
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by samuel19222(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Abeg give me freedom to light my skunk in public
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by rita25(f): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
WHY THIS AKEREDOLU LIKE GANJA LIKE SO.HE WANT MAKE THOSE AGBERO ABUSE YEYE COMOT FOR IGBO BODY
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Jayrow08: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fulani herdsmen dey pour fire inside ur pple yansh na Igboo u dey think. Something dey worry ur brain.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by IMAliyu(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cannabis isn't even anywhere as harmful as Alcohol, and that's legal

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
My Nigga grin
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by contigiency(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:
No way..

Check my bio if you want to make $2 dollars per day from cryptocurrency.. for free..

You are a criminal.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by frankblinkz(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Loud it man,u ain't a hypocrite.....I feel you real time
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by channelstravel: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:

Educate yourself sir.

He's advocating for medicinal use. In this form of use, the intoxicating agent is removed.

With all these happening, do you think marijauna for medicinal use is what we should be talking about?
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by favour32(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
If your brain dey updated to contemporary issues...you go know say cannabis sativa (magic weed) good.
Both for medicinal and recreational purposes.
Na those stone age people, wey suppose to dey live under rock, nai dey demonize am because they have been indoctrinated from birth say na bad thing.
You get sense pass Onyinbo wey say e good?

2 Likes

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tintinnoty:
What's this man problem with regalizing cannabis? He keeps pushing for it

Because it could be a major source of Forex

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
ordainbuzz:
This man must be a highman Rastafarian, this his sermon is becoming too loud.

I don't worship Selassie, nor smoke the herb, but I think that legalizing marijuana is a good idea...especially as it can be used for other things apart from smoking.

2 Likes

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by GeneralPula: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
That’s the way to go..

A lot of youths are ready to invest in it..

People will smoke responsibly now since they don’t have to hide it..

There will always be less quarrel as everyone will always be on a jogor level..

Watch as the economy will speed up !

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Angrygoat: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
He don too take enuf
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is long overdue. Legalize the damn thing
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Eriokanmi: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ondo could he the richest state in future, going by their vast resources. Cannabis alone would be shipped to the length and breadth of the world while local industries would also thrive in the state . It cannabis thrives in the state with the kind of soil structure they have. The lake in which there are millions of stock fish is yet to be explored. I'm still wondering why government is guarding that place till date, instead of allowing registered companies to take over. Its estimated to feed Nigerians for over 10 years. The bitumen deposit is 3rd largest in the world as estimated.

4 Likes

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Skymason20(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
God created all things for our pleasure.. Pop ur kpoli wink ...high spirit akite cool
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Am beginning to think this akerodulu is a real niggarrrr
I'm familiar with this OT , lemme mind my business sha
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Romanoff(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
channelstravel:

With all these happening, do you think marijauna for medicinal use is what we should be talking about?

If it will improve our economy, I don't see anything wrong in it.

We are more of a consumer nation than an exporting Nation. With proper regulation, I see it as a big industry in Nigeria.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by ruffDiamond: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Legalise and I and I will advertise it ,_peter Tosh
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Mikekan30: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
I swear Canabis is the new oil money, countries like Canada and USA are benefitting from this striving industry...

Canabis are used in producing alot medicinal purposes, agriculture, fertiliser, drugs, etc..

It a billion dollar industry,
Great one Akeredolu, if there is a vision in diversity, Nigeria will go far..

1 Like

Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by BigBashiru: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
SmartProf:
This man's evangelism on cannabis cultivation & legalization in Naija has been with passion. Akeredolu has been a loud voice on this issue. If he is made minister of agriculture anyday in Naija, as his first 100days achievement he will display cannabis plantations in all states including desert areas.

More accidents in Nigeria with legalization of cannabis. The man is a white slave. He is only clamouring for it because uk usa and Canada legalize it so to him it must be right.

Cannabis is not right for Nigeria now.
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by Ejima20: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG by BigBashiru: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikekan30:
I swear Canabis is the new oil money, countries like Canada and USA are benefitting from this striving industry...

Canabis are used in producing alot medicinal purposes, agriculture, fertiliser, drugs, etc..

It a billion dollar industry,
Great one Akeredolu, if there is a vision in diversity, Nigeria will go far..

Those countries now have more deranged ppl, more psychos and more car accidents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Going Back On Proposed Nationwide Strike – NLC / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.