Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past (1726 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) / Nigerian Guy Shames Girlfriend, Shares Photo Of Her Dirty Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Many people have dirty past. Some have done crazy things. Some have slept with alot of people, some have several abortions, some were molested or raped. Especially for guys, when you meet a lady you love with dirty past, you are to love her so much, even if she has slept with many guys or aborted. You duty is to love her so much so that she can heal from her past or feel whole in the soul.
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by thorpido(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Op,your boyfriend doesn't want to accept you?

11 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by chatinent: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Everyone should build their lives well jare. No one wants less.

12 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by lilvicky68(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2021
If her past won't affect the present then no problem..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
There will always be a throwback tuesday oneday.
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Philipmighty(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Abortion no follow abeg
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by GOFRONT(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
One is presently in my neigbourhood smoking and frying her hair, 10 earrings on her ears, prostituting and clubbing everyday.

As we dey try tell call her to order now, she nor dey hear o.......Later in future, she go carry face like Akamu begin tell us not to judge her past....

Infact na from JSS3 i go begin monitor d girl wen i go marry.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by pansophist(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2021
By their advice, you shall know them, awon weyrey. grin

So if an olosho fall in love with me today, I should marry her and ignore her past and the damages it has on her. I should wife a woman that hundreds, if not thousands of men ranging from agberos, kidnappers, and unfortunate idiots knows how she screams, probably some have a video clip of her gagging, with all the emotional baggage that comes with being a public cumbag (eg an inability to sexually bond with me).

Then become a gentleman and wife her up, because of one thing they call love. I should be a gentleman with suit to a career, igbo smoking, rugged ashawo. Even Jesus sef no go let you enter heaven if you fork up, na my marriage you want come enter ?

Authority - you are mad. Big time undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Kingosytex(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
One is presently in my neigbourhood smoking and frying her hair, 10 earrings on her ears, prostituting and clubbing everyday.

As we dey try tell call her to order now, she nor dey hear o.......Later in future, she go carry face like Akamu begin tell us not to judge her past....

cheesy
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Drella(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
prettyheart:
Many people have dirty past. Some have done crazy things. Some have slept with alot of people, some have several abortions, some were molested or raped. Especially for guys, when you meet a lady you love with dirty past, you are to love her so much, even if she has slept with many guys or aborted. You duty is to love her so much so that she can heal from her past or feel whole in the soul.

When the innocent guy marries her and they are finding it hard to conceive due to her countless abortions.
Or she infects him with STDs.
Or she develops fibroid due to excessive usage of contraceptives.

Then you'll know that one's past can affect one's future!

Live your life well now,So you won't bother about it when it becomes past!

2 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
donbachi:
There will always be a throwback tuesday oneday.
That is the problem

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2021
GOFRONT:

You deserve this brotherly love and more grin

7 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
prettyheart:
As much as I believe in the the past should remain in the past ,practical problems exist.This is due to the nature of things that actually happened in the past and how the present is currently playing out.

For example!
Scenario A: a woman who has a body sex count of 55 men as at the age of 22years with abortions and no children has the possiblity of been loved but her choice is whittled down to an experienced older male who at least has kids.anx both of the. Must seriously have a common ground in terms of finances,respect,fidelity and truthfulness.
She meeting a 22 year old male who is just started off will result in all kinds of problems!

Scenario B: the attachment past with a possibility of recurring in the present or future.this is a constant problem.whereeby the past ex is still having a big share in the present thought of a person.another is the hold of the pleasure of the tho of life experienced.the thought of the parties,meetups,the rounds of sex blah blah blah

Scenario C: damage as a result of past lifestyles e.g infections,impotency and the like.it can come across a mean mountain to climb

And so on and so forth

but in the end life surprises us with stories of love beyond our faults,so if anyone gets such a person.remember to return back with true love and both respect,not end up destroy life's
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Cerebellum: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
pansophist:

So if an olosho fall in love with me today, I should marry her and ignore her past and the damages it has on her. I should wife a woman that hundreds, if not thousands of men ranging from agberos, kidnappers, unfortunate idiots etc knows how she screams, probably have a clip of her gagging, with all the emotional baggage that comes with being a public cumbag. Then become a gentle man and wife are up, because of one thing call through loaf, or true love.

Leave that Stupiidd OP o, wey to slap him dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Degrezhaa: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
pansophist:

So if an olosho fall in love with me today, I should marry her and ignore her past and the damages it has on her. I should wife a woman that hundreds, if not thousands of men ranging from agberos, kidnappers, unfortunate idiots etc knows how she screams, probably have a clip of her gagging, with all the emotional baggage that comes with being a public cumbag. Then become a gentle man and wife are up, because of one thing call through loaf, or true love.

Hahahaha this cracked me up
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Stevyne: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
GOFRONT:

JSS 3
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Theboy21: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Unknown25: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
prettyheart:
What did you call men in the first place.?? Are they fool like some of the females that. Like doing new thing with there body .??

Common g.. they aren't Jesus Christ... You.. know he is the one that called himself the personal lord and savior..

Let them Try Jesus he is very nice though...

Mtcheeww... Balabala
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
The only ones that really understand what the OP just said deserves to be in a relationship... This is why some ladies hardly say anything about their pasts because not a lot of guys have the understanding and maturity to continue

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Pricelessruby(f): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Standing ovation
lilvicky68:
If her past won't affect the present then no problem..
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
The only ones that really understand what the OP just said deserves to be in a relationship... This is why some ladies hardly say anything about their pasts because not a lot of guys have the understanding and maturity to continue
But the past is always coming out into the open.this now eventually affects the current relationship they find themselves.
That is the reality of what a lot of people face.
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Standing ovation
And if her last comes into the present will you still have that standing ovation?

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Pricelessruby(f): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
There a clause if, mr baralatie
baralatie:

And if her last comes into the present will you still have that standing ovation?
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pricelessruby:
There a clause if, mr baralatie
Clause is "if" and now the past comes into the present what do you think is going to happen
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Dagger111(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
The thing wey dey pain me pass, majority opf those girls knw ntin, only to smoke Shisha and Shedi balabala. Nonsense
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Kimjongun: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kimjongun:
I have a girl I hook up with in 2019, she is a fine girl, but her engine is wild enough for an elephant trunk to pass through, I can still remember I used my whole hand to fist her and it still looks like it can take more, I am not joking. This girl is presently in my WhatsApp posting status openly looking for husband. Within just 3 years her beauty is wiping off and she's looking old already

How you live your life in the past matters to me a lot, if I had lead a reckless life, I will be useless and you won't want to marry me.
Girls just cover their uselessness with hair and makeup
That a woman part is wide does not necessarily mean she was reckless!
Women come with different bodies.some age faster than others.some are more sexually active than others.

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Pricelessruby(f): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Then we all find our square root grin
baralatie:

Clause is "if" and now the past comes into the present what do you think is going to happen

1 Like

Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Kimjongun: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
baralatie:

That a woman part is wide does not necessarily mean she was reckless!
Women come with different bodies.some age faster than others.some are more sexually active than others.

Well, you are right, it can be her body
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Then we all find our square root grin
Aha!
Did you see it now!
The topic about past always gets to me because of numerous experiences some of my female end up put up with and other experiences in social gatherings!
Ok!
There is this case where an ex wanted to get back at a girl (of which they mutually left o,back in school).the girl was going to get married and boom.....7 years old sextape entered twitter group!
Come and see husband to be develop trantrums..how do we beg inside this matter.

Or the one that happen in marriage counseling.the couples had gone for medicals and the report read the lady was infected with hepatitis and people were wondering what happened.the realized the guy got back with his ex.

Omo make I no release too much talk

The only thing I have held on this issue is an advice an older woman told me.make woman pray well,well say village people no go dig her past sins to punish her in the present
Re: Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past by Lilpen3758: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Una get time for girls matter ooh All i know be say one way or the other past deh later show face for future

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's That Celebrity That Looks Like U ! I Think Mine Is Omah Lay / Should We Call This Fashion? / Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.