Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken (3314 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Laslasnews: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
The Imo State Police Command has arrested some members of a deadly robbery gang who have been making life unbearable for the people of the state.

The arrest was made possible due to the order given by the commissioner of police that all hideouts of armed robbers should be raided in the state.

The commissioner of police while giving the order added that Imo State in the past few months has been a dead zone for criminals and Bandits, he went further to say that hoodlums, robbers, and kidnappers have been making life unbearable for the people of the state and police officers

Source : https://yawabase.com/no-bullet-can-penetrate-us-except-our-pot-of-juju-is-broken/

1 Like

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Eazi1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jazz real
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by illicit(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Silly African
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by afroniger: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
So sad to see Imo state degenerate into the epicentre of all manner of criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Really? Omoh, so make one policeman just test run AK for his coconut head make we see if that yeye pot for table go save his life

1 Like

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by stupidmod3: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
backward people juju kill u there.
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by epondudu: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fools, instead for them to just authorize the juju to empty the central bank while they are enjoying in the comfort of their residence.
I don't even understand how this juju work.
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Mayng01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vanity
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by DICKstractor: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
undecided

I'm still wondering why the mounted canopies. Like are they throwing a party for arresting criminals?
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Cossybob(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Celebrating victory over terrorism lol grin grin
DICKstractor:
undecided

I'm still wondering why the mounted canopies. Like are they throwing a party for arresting criminals?
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Curious345: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pure politics .

And the carnage IMMEDIATELY commenced after Uzodinma's brazen attack on Rocha's okorocha..

Ugm is an ARMED wing of an APC faction in the East

1 Like

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
They should be rehabilitated and sent abroad for studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Promzy99: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
By d arms of flesh, no man shall prevail!
Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by rex444(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cossybob:
Celebrating victory over terrorism lol grin grin
so quick they facilitated this victory yet Boko still dey operate

3 Likes

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by Cossybob(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2021
rex444:
so quick they facilitated this victory yet Boko still dey operate
They are dumb I.diots cheesy
Which kain country be this one

1 Like

Re: No Bullet Can Penetrate Us Except Our Pot Of Juju Is Broken by EagleNest(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Curious345:
Pure politics .

And the carnage IMMEDIATELY commenced after Uzodinma's brazen attack on Rocha's okorocha..

Ugm is an ARMED wing of an APC faction in the East

You said my mind. This imbroglio has all signs of conflicting political interests.

(1) (Reply)

White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man 5 Times, Handcuffs His Lifeless Body.pics/vid / They Took Him To Uncompleted Building And Kill Him. Blackaxe Vs Eiye PHOTOS / VIDEO: Nigerian Girl Ran Mad After Being Pushed Out Of A Jeep In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.