Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady (6583 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by ArticleBeast: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
AstroG:

You never see rich man pikin dy do runs undecided?
Do your sisters do runs? You seem so focused on classifying the lady as a runs girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by LegitLexLuthor(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Saynoomore:

Just imagine the spellings! Our education system is in total quagmire!
wetin concern Maguire with this matter now lol ��
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Microwhy: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2021
There is this pretty lady with a beautiful braided hair i boarded keke with. Every new passenger that comes in, she makes sure she greet that person "Good evenning sir"
After she dropped and the keke driver want to give her change, she slightly bend a knee when collecting her change from the keke driver who is just a young boy.
I was stunned but not enough to cheat on my wife.
My wife said maybe she's JJC.
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by DarkPheonix: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2021
She was probably abused.
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by nasajob168: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

while going through my chats today i came acros her number and our chats.. so i decided to share the experience.
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Chidera was her name. Back then in ebsu around 2012.she was studing h.i.r back then.
My sister was in her finals that year and i was in my year three. One faithful sunday two of her department mate came visiting.one among them,actualy the one that cought my fancy was extremly shy.she was the tallest in the group,although it was an ajeboish kind of growth even at that she was still in shape as in sexy,she has an asian kind of closed eyes although hers were cute.she was light in complexion with a miduim boobs and a broad hips with an avrage bum.To make matter worst that day my gave them food to eat,on of a sudden my sis and the other friend left the room..Omo see fear in her face! I was siting on the bed presing phone and she was at the extream end of the room beside the door, we were praticaly oposite each other.To end the akward moment i asked a question of which i cant remember know and she replied me with a "sir" something like "yes sir".i laugh and said to her "val is my snr sis o" and she said i know.

I'm sure when she was much younger her mother told her that if a guy touches her she'll get pregnant grin
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I'm sure when she was much younger her mother told her that if a guy touches her she'll get pregnant grin

Nah she just shy
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by QueenVaji: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kvng6464:
Why u come dey tell us self

i just wonder
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by QueenVaji: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

ok sir.
am a filmmaker now.i tell my visions through the aperture of my cam,i no longer depend on writing again.

and finaly write up is not a measuring yard stick of one's interlectual capability.

i want to learn film making so badly....can you help me...or atleast give suggestions
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
QueenVaji:

i want to learn film making so badly....can you help me...or atleast give suggestions

Pre production or post production?
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by QueenVaji: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Pre production or post production?

both...I'd like to involve in every part of movie making... from script development to producing and even directing..but i have to start from somewhere though..

i pay attention to alot of stuff even to the smallest details.. i feel like i shd also play a major role in editing and choose sound tracks of any project am in infact i have scripts already that i want to make...
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
QueenVaji:

both...I'd like to involve in every part of movie making... from script development to producing and even directing..but i have to start from somewhere though..

i pay attention to alot of stuff even to the smallest details.. i feel like i shd also play a major role in editing and choose sound tracks of any project am in infact i have scripts already that i want to make...

take it slow...

focus on post then since you have a thing for edditing.
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by QueenVaji: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

take it slow...

focus on post then since you have a thing for edditing.

ok...i read where u said ur in abj...am in ph
and i have been thinking about registering with some film academy or getting a mentor...dunno am really in a haste to start doing something about it cos i got a lecturing job but i turned it down cos i wanted to mke films...everybody around me is disappointed right now..so you can see my life depends on it...i have the zeal but no knowledge
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
QueenVaji:

ok...i read where u said ur in abj...am in ph
and i have been thinking about registering with some film academy or getting a mentor...dunno am really in a haste to start doing something about it cos i got a lecturing job but i turned it down cos i wanted to mke films...everybody around me is disappointed right now..so you can see my life depends on it...i have the zeal but no knowledge

ok...
best thing you could do for yourself know is to get a decent laptop and start learning editting.. premiere pro or davinci are good editting platform to start with.but i recomend davinci because it's free and it is the industry standard color grading tool.
now when you are done with learning online(youtube,websites & paid courses on udemy)start freelancing(upwork).. when you build yourself up then you can start aplying for film jobs in asaba.. and when you have your money for your own film hit me up. i will help you in budgeting and planing virtual though.
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by QueenVaji: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

ok...
best thing you could do for yourself know is to get a decent laptop and start learning editting.. premiere pro or davinci are good editting platform to start with.but i recomend davinci because it's free and it is the industry standard color grading tool.
now when you are done with learning online(youtube,websites & paid courses on udemy)start freelancing(upwork).. when you build yourself up then you can start aplying for film jobs in asaba.. and when you have your money for your own film hit me up. i will help you in budgeting and planing virtual though.

ok thanks..i wish i could get ur contact na

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
QueenVaji:

ok thanks..i wish i could get ur contact na

did you get it?
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Kvng6464: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2021
QueenVaji:

i just wonder
even me ooo waytn consign us
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by sirkenny30(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon bro please I need Activation Key for davinci resolve studio 17 thanks

Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by sirkenny30(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

ok...
Good day bro. Pls, how do I get the activation key for davinci resolve studio 17? I tried online to get it but all to no avail. I will be glad if you can help. Thanks...
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
sirkenny30:
Good day bro. Pls, how do I get the activation key for davinci resolve studio 17? I tried online to get it but all to no avail. I will be glad if you can help. Thanks...

Sorry i don't used cracked softwares..

Instead of using the cracked studio version why not use the free version? If you are not out putting in resolution greater than H.D then the free version is perfect wink .

Just go to Blackmagic's website and download the free version and enjoy! wink .

Are you a pro?
Re: My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:

You can start with short skits on Instagram and YouTube. Don't be afraid to start small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / A Question For The 'single' Ladies / Looks Vs Eloquence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.