Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. (2587 Views)

My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by iamrex(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2017
please guys, i need an advice from you, my current girlfriend which i met i think february on facebook is an exact opposite of what she appears to be on social media.
im this type of guy that loves a very naughty, stubborn and free lady and those are the kind of things she portray on social media.
but here in the real setting is a different thing, she's scared of talking back at me, she cant even look up to my face, we have been dating for months and she's still scared of sharing a kiss with me
and i'm sincerely getting tired of everything ..
she's just too shy of everything
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Airtimex(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2017
I know why you are complaining. I understand wink

Just give her time, you can fix your mind on something else...you will see the magic

More so, always remember to brush twice a day, mouth odour can make some people shy at times...don't mind me cheesy give her time or talk to her...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by alex81(m): 4:15am On Aug 23, 2017
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 23, 2017
na WA
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Dillusionist(m): 4:33am On Aug 23, 2017
just give her time..I'm an extremely shy lady too..but just a matter of time she will get used to you around her.....and also tell her to be agile and play smart too..
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Haphard(m): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
just give her time..I'm an extremely shy lady too..but just a matter of time she will get used to you around her.....and also tell her to be ajai and play smart too..

You don't look like a shy person naa
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Dillusionist(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Haphard:

You don't look like a shy person naa
why do you think so??

just tell her how you feel about her shy nature..and make her comfortable around you
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by bakynes(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2017
I have dated one, I dated her for just 2 months her own is just to the extreme, she can't look at anybody's face she is not used to, you ask her questions she is unable to open her mouth to talk, she keeps her face down when we go out . I tried letting her know nobody will eat you alive for talking but all my efforts were in vain so I just let her go.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Lolzzz.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by agbonkamen(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2017
bakynes:
I have dated one, I dated her for just 2 months her own is just to the extreme, she can't look at anybody's face she is not used to, you ask her questions she is unable to open her mouth to talk, she keeps her face down when we go out . I tried letting her know nobody will eat you alive for talking but all my efforts were in vain so I just let her go.
you never loved her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Akinbahm(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2017
I think you didn't make her feel comfortable enough and hope inferiority complex is not killing her if ladies felt inferior to their guy they can shy for Africa...
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by iamrex(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2017
bakynes:
mine now she doesn't even wanna go out , i can't tell her anything bugging my mind cuz she can't even talk to me on normal grounds , not to talk to interaction
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by iamrex(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Akinbahm:
I think you didn't make her feel comfortable and hope inferiority complex is not killing her if ladies felt inferior to their guy they can shy for Africa...
that's another major problem and i have placed myself to be so humble,i brought myself down to her level just cuz of my love for her
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Akinbahm(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2017
una beg you don't come down to her level oh, you attack small you defend big time...
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by iamrex(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Akinbahm:
una beg you don't come down to her level oh, you attack small you defend big time...

i don't understand u
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by eyeon(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2017
If you truly love her, you shouldn't be tired of anything. . You got a very shy girlfriend. Does she really care about You? If Yes, then don't ever let that shy part of her fade away. Chill, the kiss will come at the right time. Relax and keep loving your woman.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Akinbahm(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2017
iamrex:
i don't understand u
What football fan are you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Feranchek(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
just give her time..I'm an extremely shy lady too..but just a matter of time she will get used to you around her.....and also tell her to be ajai and play smart too..

Ajai = Agile, you mean?
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
There's a difference between being shy and being quiet

someone like me I'm not shy at all but I'm very quiet which often gets mistaken for shyness. I can stay with you for 2 days and I won't say a word (just keep on looking at you and observing you) but when I'm ready to talk I can be very naughty and open.

Just give her space and try to find out if she the quiet one.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Tamel(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2017
sing for her
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by bakynes(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2017
iamrex:

mine now she doesn't even wanna go out , i can't tell her anything bugging my mind cuz she can't even talk to me on normal grounds , not to talk to interaction
Well it is someone like you that will change them, if you not cool with it just let it go but try to break it up in a way she won't feel offended.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Collins4u1(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:

someone like me I'm not shy at all but I'm very quiet which often gets mistaken for shyness. I can stay with you for 2 days and I won't say a word (just keep on looking at you and observing you) but when I'm ready to talk I can be very naughty and open.

Damnnnn! This is me
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by press005: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:

pls be naughty to me grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Airtimex(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Evaberry:

Hmmm! Two days without talking to your boyfriend shocked

Naturally you are a monitoring spirit tongue

Don't mind me ooo! But you dey try shaaa and your boyfriends try pass...
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by cerowo(f): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Give her some time op. She wld come around. And also always bring up a discussion when both of u are together.
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Stevengerd(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
She's Shy. abeg whc mouth she use tok yes wen u toast her?
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by ojotobiloba1: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
iamrex:
please guys, i need an advice from you, my current girlfriend which i met i think february on facebook is an exact opposite of what she appears to be on social media.
im this type of guy that loves a very naughty, stubborn and free lady and those are the kind of things she portray on social media.
but here in the real setting is a different thing, she's scared of talking back at me, she cant even look up to my face, we have been dating for months and she's still scared of sharing a kiss with me
and i'm sincerely getting tired of everything ..
she's just too shy of everything
OP, only God can satisfy we human being, supposing she is a talkative or nagging type, am very sure u re gonna complain about her character, Love her the way she is joor, nature can't be cheated unless u don't love her
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Quality20(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2017
those kind of girls usually don't like fornication or premarital kiss/romance, so just marry her
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Op confess!!

the only reason you're tired is cos she's still shy to kiss you plus the possibilty of having sex with her is 0.2%
(which frankly is very poor cheesy)

if you dont want sex soon you wouldnt be complaining cos i know most guys (except me and a few) prefer quiet shy ladies to authoritative overly outspoken ones
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shy you said.. but never shy in the bedroom
Re: Have You Ever Dated An Extremely Shy Lady. by Van394(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Transfer money into her bank account, come beat me if you wont kiss her tired that day.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / Why Are Kalabari People So Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.