Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45198 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Adlac(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
daddytime:
Mtchew

Political Christians and ??

Shame on y'all.

Judges and Apartheid chiefs.

Wetin the man do una?

This would be fine without involving the Muslims Abeg!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Very useless people. Bloody hypocrites
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Brushless: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?
You seem to be so much bent on who ordained him, we have now so many pastors and prophets/prophetess who are just that mainly because they were seen to be performing. Adeboye, Oyedepo etc started their evangelism through FCS (Fellowship of Christain Student), that does not mean they were ordained. But because they, some started through some of the old church does not mean they were really called. We should note that not most of this pastors starts their evangelism through the right path, but feel most of their sins were forgiven. The Penticostal Group that he belong are themselves just serving man not God. They have no power to denounce him if they were just not serving themselves in a cultic way..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by somehow: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
shawn55ng:

Were you there when he was a criminal or the people that told you he was showed you an evidence that makes you believe.
Even if he was a criminal, please tell me are you saying your pastors have never sin before they took the work of God.
Guy everybody had past so will you now say because this person was this in the pastor therefore when he has now turn to a new person we should still condem him when what he preaches are the doctrine of the bible.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by rainluv: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
frowland:

What are you driving at? He can make it free and accessible, its his school and its his choice. Catholic churches made basic education free, so he can do likewise if he chose to. Are you sure you are reading the message I quoted or you are in your own world of thought?

I dislike ignorant people!

Who told you he never built schools?
Who told you he never built hospitals?
Who told you he never built health care centers and other facilities?
Who told you he never built Ngos and foundations?

Do you well to watch Emmanueltv. Prophet TB Joshua has schools all over the continents. He also sponsored millions through school even up to PhD level. He built,renovated, and granted free education in so many countries.

Or..
Were you expecting him to name them synagogue church of all schools? undecided
Or prophet TB Joshua property schools? undecided
All his charitable institutions were named after the host communities.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Maobichek: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

God bless you for such a response.

So if a criminal does philantropy does that make the criminal a saint? this are the position of the gullibles who are hampering on his philantropists

Of a truth, Christianity in Nigeria failed woefully when it comes to welfare. Most Pentecostal Churches will demand for your tithe booklet and number for you to benefit from welfare.

And when such welfares are given, the Church will publicize it everywhere, God will help us oh!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Benjosh123:
in New Testament, your history is important, the apostles were called and ordained by Jesus Christ, the second set of apostles such as Paul, Timothy, Philip, ETC were ordained and taught and discipled by the first generation, for example, paul went to Jerusalem to learn under peter and others, your history is important, that is what we called spiritual orderliness.
Point of correction.Paul did not received teachings from Peter,after an encounter with Christ,he received his sight via Ananias,after some days he started preaching on his own lead by d holy spirit.
Infact Peter & Paul don't agree he felt jealous of him,one who was not a disciple of jesus or witness to outshine them....Paul sensing this confront Peter for his hypocrisy in 2 Gal 11-18.
In a nutshell b beef among pastors didn't start today.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by ThundrCork(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do you have evidence to prove your assertion?
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

Report laced with polishing!! i watch the video of the saturday program critically and you could see a sick&tired man struggling to stay focus during the program with some coughs. its not far to extrapolate that he dies from sickness/stress or even Covid-19, yes you heard me well Covid-19!!!. why did they say the room will be sanitized/fumigated
Well, only God could ascertain the cause of his death but I'm not against what you said about covid-19 because it's still ravaging but due to the way our government is managing the situation with shallow level of awareness( may it not be well with them), many don't believe it's real so people are dying in silence.

My concern is, his wife said he organised a church program the evening preceeding his death and he was hale and hearty. But all he was preaching about was a time to live and a time to die, a time to go to church and a time to leave, a time to go to market and a time to go home...that he told her after the program that he wants to go, that he was tired and he entered the room, sat on a couch like someone who's resting and he ended it.

From my Covid-19 experience ( I almost died my brother and I shared my experience here.. it was God who revived me. My wife and kids caught it as soon as I was recovering. I shared it here on NL too) it comes with some symptoms, none of which TB Joshua exhibited. You can't have covid and stand up straight, talkless of preaching for 3 minutes, talkless of hours. That's where I had some reservations about his death by covid-19
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by parkervero(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Missyajoke:
Hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin
My reply his this:
That Great day his coming *2
All men shall stand before the throne of God
And we shall answer his call.

That day will look like film trick to all of you, only the dead knows whether he was serving God or the Devil. You people are just be sympathetic and sympathy won't earn you heaven, Good works won't earn you heaven but by believing and accepting Christ will earn you heaven. You people are looking at outward appearance of how much he helped people what of inwardly, the Fact that a man his smiling with camera and doing all sorts of philanthrophy does not mean Christ recognises him. Am not saying he went to hell but he Knows who he's serving, For example I can be a good person but not having any personal relationship with Christ. Making Heaven is more than philanthropy and it is more than been a good man. Some of you here are insulting each other, do you knwo Christ, do you know when you will also die. Only God knows who is serving him. You may win Millon's of souls and still land in hell if you're not deeply rooted in Christ. So please whether CAN acknowledged him or not is not the issue but does Christ acknowledged him that's the koko. God knows who is serving him and who's not.

Shalom
You're free to quote me, send me an email but be rest assured that I won't reply you. Thank you.

@bold Lori iro na ni
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

God bless you for such a response.

So if a criminal does philantropy does that make the criminal a saint? this are the position of the gullibles who are hampering on his philantropists
Only Jesus can decide who is a Saint :
One of d two thieves crucified with Jesus was granted entry into paradise b/c of his kind words to Jesus.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by rainluv: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Well, only God could ascertain the cause of his death but I'm not against what you said about covid-19 you said because it's still ravaging but due to the way our government is managing the situation with shallow level of awareness( may it not be well with them), many don't believe it's real so they'redying in silence.

My concern is, his wife said he organised a church program the evening preceeding his death and he was hale and hearty. But all she was preaching about was a time to live and a time to die, a time to go to church and a time to leave, a time to go to market and a time to go home...that he told him after the program that he wants to go, that he was tired and he entered the room, sat on a couch like someone who's resting and he ended it.

[b]From my Covid-19 experience ( I almost died my brother and I shared my experience here.. it was God who revived me. My wife and kids caught it as soon as I was recovering. I shared it here on NL too) it comes with some symptoms, none of which TB Joshua exhibited. You can't have covid and stand up straight, talkless of preaching for 3 minutes, talkless of hours. That's where I had some reservations about his death by covid-[/b]19

I want to thank you for this

Shame to the devil!

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sugarfrank(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Medicine after death. Mtchew!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Anndrew(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Please who ordained Elijah for ministry?
Where and when is he ordained?
No mind that ode
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Anndrew(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

he was ordain by Ronaldbecky Anndrew
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Jokerman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Maobichek:

In one of his interviews, he said that he was ordained a prophet from his mother's womb, that he was called before he came to this earth.

My dear, I'm not judging him but he won the ppl with his numerous walfare activities not just the miracles. The rate of poverty in Nigeria and Africa is such that once help comes, we may not ask questions again.

Christ is the last sacrifice, any one still killing ram, dove etc in the name of Christianity should be questioned, thank you.

And do you have proof of him sacrificing ram, dove etc, as an appeasement or atonement of sin?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
rainluv:

I dislike ignorant people!

Who told you he never built schools?
Who told you he never built hospitals?
Who told you he never built health care centers and other facilities?
Who told you he never built Ngos and foundations?

Do you well to watch Emmanueltv. Prophet TB Joshua has schools all over the continents. He also sponsored millions through school even up to PhD level. He built,renovated, and granted free education in so many countries.

Or..
Were you expecting him to name them synagogue church of all schools? undecided
Or prophet TB Joshua property schools? undecided
All his charitable institutions were named after the host communities.
LOL! Like deeper life high school,winner academy,redeemer University.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by milann: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Inspiration2017:
Please remove the name of our PAPA DR CHRIS OKAFOR from the List. And remove the names of other God's General Snr Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and Bro Joshua Iginla and other anointed men of God. Desist from calling genuine men of God satanist or things like that. Repent. Touch Not My Anointed, it is written, And Do My Prophet No Harm. Be careful what you say about Men of God listed above, including my PAPA DR CHRIS OKAFOR. He serves TRUE GOD, the God of Abtaham, Isaac & Jacob, Jehovah the Lord of Host. Jesus Christ in spirit and in truth.

your papa! Just listen to yourself. Is your papa now the most high. You are one of the reason people attack the body of christ for your recalcicrant way of life
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by rainluv: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

LOL! Like deeper life high school,winner academy,redeemer University.

My dear o
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by zoedew: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
bizzibodi:

It that women that there is video evidences that she has mental disorder?
If you say so! I guess the Agomoh she refers to, tha Awofisayo and the security man who talked about so much also have mental problems!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nazareth10: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
You no dey tire?

GreenFarmsNG:

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by milann: 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
GenerationNext:
TB Joshua is a goat and not a sheep in the body of Christ.
but he gave good account of himself than the sheep
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by holybabayo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I think you should start first with stating the requirements to be a minister and also established that it must include ordination by another minister before you come up with this question
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by milann: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Benjosh123:
in New Testament, your history is important, the apostles were called and ordained by Jesus Christ, the second set of apostles such as Paul, Timothy, Philip, ETC were ordained and taught and discipled by the first generation, for example, paul went to Jerusalem to learn under peter and others, your history is important, that is what we called spiritual orderliness.
but jesus instituted the great commission in mathew
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Famousfellow: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

End of discussion.

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by milann: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sambab:

Don't say what you don't Know.
TB Joshua is a life patron of CAN.
Ask anyone who has been to his office, the big frame certificate presented to him by CAN is there...
Keep shout your mouth
how come oyedepo, adeboye and the likes never accepted him
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Famousfellow: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
CAN I be a politician
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Famousfellow: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
CAN my ASS
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by chaloskyx: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
COS PEOPLE STARTED TALKING ON HOW CAN IGNORED HIS DEATH ALL NAA DAMAGE CONTROL THE CHURCH IN NIGERIA IS EVIL AND IS A CULT

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by mikeapollo: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

These were the same questions that the Pharisees asked Jesus Christ.

Now, please tell me: Who ordained the following people in the Bible:?:
1. Moses
2. Elijah
3. Jeremiah
4. John The Baptist
5. Jesus Christ
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by petra1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Christ. God go open una understanding

give me.a reason to belivee otherwise
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by mikeapollo: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Maobichek:

In one of his interviews, he said that he was ordained a prophet from his mother's womb, that he was called before he came to this earth.

My dear, I'm not judging him but he won the ppl with his numerous welfare activities not just the miracles. The rate of poverty in Nigeria and Africa is such that once help comes, we may not ask questions again.

Christ is the last sacrifice, any one still killing ram, dove etc in the name of Christianity should be questioned, thank you.

God chose Jeremiah before he was born (i.e. from his mother's womb) so what is your headache?
God does not need any human protocols before He decides or anoints His servants

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.