Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45193 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Babinski: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The fact that it's coming this late exposes how evil all of them in the organization are..

Even if the man was a juju man people still say a few good words about him because every bad person has a good side also...

Must his ways align with theirs for them to mourn his death...

CAN is Christian Association of Nigeria. Christians are followers of Jesus Christ with their label deriving from Christ. They are expected to behave and act as Christ would.

From all historical and biblical accounts, Jesus Christ is not a crowd pleaser and He had said repeatedly that light has no business with darkness. T.B. Joshua is not believed to be a Christian because his claim that he was born-again from the womb is alien and contradictory to Christianity. Even if he were to have worked miracles in the name of Jesus, that does not make him a Christian because Christ himself said on the judgement day many would come and say they raised the dead in His name and He would say depart from me, I know you not!

So whoever sent that message from CAN is only trying to please men and not God. And that is understandable because even among the twelve disciples, one did not belong and had his own agenda. But he walked with the others as if he was one with them.

The world may celebrate T. B. Joshua for his philanthropy, humility and miracles but Heaven celebrates Christians for soul-winning, which is the primary task Christ charged His followers with.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by deleo16(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Please who ordained Elijah for ministry?
Where and when was he ordained?
that one is too far ask him if he can spot fake prophet tell him to show you ORIGINAL MOG GOD if u know fake, u should know ORIGINAL that can carry out the apostolic mission exactly like paul the apostle
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Brushless: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Donedeal1:
Were are the pharisees and sadducees of this generation?
They are in the churches.

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by fm7070: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?

so, godfatherism has extended to the Christendom.
Who ordained Jesus Christ? Eli? Elijah?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by dadsonade7: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
I CAN'T KEEP SILENT AGAIN ON T.B JOSHUA.

I can't imagine why some Fathers in faith refuses to at least sympathize with the death of Prophet T.B Joshua

Is Christianity an occult

Even, if you won't recognize him as one among the christian fold.. Is he not a Nigerian?

Is he not from Yoruba race abi?

Has he not done anything good, ever he had been on this Earth that deserve his last respect?

What exactly is his offence to the denomized body of christ.

How is any other Father/Pastor In Nigeria different from TB. Joshua

Even if he is a demon..
Do you not know whom he worked for till Death .

Have you all not read in scripture:

Mark 9:38-40.
And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
[39] But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
[40] FOR HE THAT IS NOT AGAINST US IS ON OUR PART.

He doesn't have a spiritual Father.. YES!!! But He had heavenly Father nah.

Jesus also told people to believed him for the work He did.. If not for anything.

Why have others casted him away, even in his death.

Some churches in Nigeria refuses to write anything.

This is uncalled for.

This is injustice

This is occultic.

We are all human

We are not all perfect.

Every men of God are being criticize today. What makes his own criticism to be special than others?

At least, we can just sympathize as human, whom God created, even if we won't mention his title as PROPHET.

Human sympathy must not be negotiated because of disagreement or differences.

This is very disheartening and it's giving me Headache to see what the body of Christ had turned to?

Some young ministers too are copying those things.. Thinking a demon just left.

You're doing yourself.

We shall wait to see your own end too.. remember, whatever a man sow, he shall surely reap.

And he that thinks maybe he stand should take heed.

No man under this heaven today is PERFECT. Non!!!

No church under this heaven, as at today is PERFECT. Non!!!

No System under this Heaven is Perfect. Non!!!

We all rely on the ABUNDANT GRACE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS.. WHERE WE ALL WERE MADE PERFECT.

LET LOVE LEAD.. Like he used to say, when he was on Earth.

Let Forgiveness reign

Let Christ Life be demonstrated. And Christ Life to be demonstrated is LOVE. Yes Love for Others.
May God help all Christians in Nigeria.

JESUS won't act like this, if he were to be on Earth today. Yes!!!

John 3:17 say so.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.. You end it Well.

And that alone is the greatest Grace ever.

Sleep on!!!

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Timmyjohn1: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Your father ordained him,Idiot

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained? [/quote]
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by dadsonade7: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
[qWhy attacking personalty hereuote author=Timmyjohn1 post=102555240]Your father ordained him,Idiot

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained? [/quote]
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by molbic(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
T.b Joshua is gone , one day all of us will die and then we all will find out who is genuine and who's fake , even the so called atheists that believes their is no God will by then find out weather they're right or wrong
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Gireiboy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chidorx60:

While on Earth he took the form of a man even though he was God...as a model to all that will walk on this earth after his departure....I'm not here to argue the Trinity with u
Confused sad
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Yadid(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You lack understanding. Whom did God sent TB Joshua to?

Thank you! So it has moved from discussing facts to attacking personality. There's no point in engaging in ad hominem with you. Lol! Thank God you were unable to prove that you did not distort biblical fact. I wonder what I should say about you for saying Paul was sent to Agabus. Enjoy sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yadid:

Thank you! So it has moved from discussing facts to attacking personality. There's no point in engaging in ad hominem with you. Lol! Thank God you were unable to prove that you did not distort biblical fact. I wonder what I should say about you for saying Paul was sent to Agabus. Enjoy sir!

Toor. You're still here. Smh. You will be fine.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ugandatales: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

How do you know all these? I'm just curious... I'm not doubting you.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

How do you know all these? I'm just curious... I'm not doubting you.

Been monitoring their activities and been documenting for over 7 years. Plus, I'm also not ordinary too wink
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ugandatales: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Been monitoring their activities and been documenting for over 7 years. Plus, I'm also not ordinary too wink

Okay. So, where do you think Joshua length his own occultism from? India? I've just been so curious to know more about the man...his origin and how he started that church. Any time I pass by the synagogue in Ikotun, I marvel at how massive the structure is and how he was able to build it
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Okay. So, where do you think Joshua length his own occultism from? India? I've just been so curious to know more about the man...his origin and how he started that church. Any time I pass by the synagogue in Ikotun, I marvel at how massive the structure is and how he was able to build it

I've been following Joshua since 1990 it was just with 40 benches. It's not India. Sangoma practice is taught in so many societies even I Europe but dressing it up into Christianity was something no one had seen before in the way he did decorating traditional sangoma practice disguised as prophetic. Sadly, it has now become a norm. It has taken over Ghana, South Africa where it's now a commonality.

But what about the consequences of the people who bear the loss of these occultic practices?

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by zoghys: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

Ori nta e
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ugandatales: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I've been following Joshua since 1990 it was just with 40 benches. It's not India. Sangoma practice is taught in so many societies even I Europe but dressing it up into Christianity was something no one had seen before in the way he did decorating traditional sangoma practice disguised as prophetic. Sadly, it has now become a norm. It has taken over Ghana, South Africa where it's now a commonality.

But what about the consequences of the people who bear the loss of these occultic practices?

Wow! Since 1990? I didn't know he had a church as far back as that. He must have been very young when he started. I got to know of him around the early 2000s...that's when I moved to that Ikotun area.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by GreenFarmsNG: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ugandatales:

Wow! Since 1990? I didn't know he had a church as far back as that. He must have been very young when he started. I got to know of him around the early 2000s...that's when I moved to that Ikotun area.

He started very young. As of 1988/1989 was when the trouble started which made him move to Ghana before returning back after some intervention.

And so i carefully followed and studied him and some ministers who caught my interest, studying and researching deeply.

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Sirmee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ask Google assistant Jesus

GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ugandatales: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

He started very young. As of 1988/1989 was when the trouble started which made him move to Ghana before returning back after some intervention.

And so i carefully followed and studied him and some ministers who caught my interest, studying and researching deeply.

Hmm. Okay
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by NonnyDot(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2021
What if he pretended to die to know what People will say about him
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by PAPAFEELERS: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Well, only God could ascertain the cause of his death but I'm not against what you said about covid-19 because it's still ravaging but due to the way our government is managing the situation with shallow level of awareness( may it not be well with them), many don't believe it's real so people are dying in silence.

My concern is, his wife said he organised a church program the evening preceeding his death and he was hale and hearty. But all he was preaching about was a time to live and a time to die, a time to go to church and a time to leave, a time to go to market and a time to go home...that he told him after the program that he wants to go, that he was tired and he entered the room, sat on a couch like someone who's resting and he ended it.

From my Covid-19 experience ( I almost died my brother and I shared my experience here.. it was God who revived me. My wife and kids caught it as soon as I was recovering. I shared it here on NL too) it comes with some symptoms, none of which TB Joshua exhibited. You can't have covid and stand up straight, talkless of preaching for 3 minutes, talkless of hours. That's where I had some reservations about his death by covid-19
I rest my case because of your civility when responding. i wont say anything online on TB Joshua
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Spark235: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Babinski:

CAN is Christian Association of Nigeria. Christians are followers of Jesus Christ with their label deriving from Christ. They are expected to behave and act as Christ would.

From all historical and biblical accounts, Jesus Christ is not a crowd pleaser and He had said repeatedly that light has no business with darkness. T.B. Joshua is not believed to be a Christian because his claim that he was born-again from the womb is alien and contradictory to Christianity. Even if he were to have worked miracles in the name of Jesus, that does not make him a Christian because Christ himself said on the judgement day many would come and say they raised the dead in His name and He would say depart from me, I know you not!

So whoever sent that message from CAN is only trying to please men and not God. And that is understandable because even among the twelve disciples, one did not belong and had his own agenda. But he walked with the others as if he was one with them.

The world may celebrate T. B. Joshua for his philanthropy, humility and miracles but Heaven celebrates Christians for soul-winning, which is the primary task Christ charged His followers with.
assistant Jesus well done, we will CAN members in heaven o
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Spark235: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
dadsonade7:
I CAN'T KEEP SILENT AGAIN ON T.B JOSHUA.

I can't imagine why some Fathers in faith refuses to at least sympathize with the death of Prophet T.B Joshua

Is Christianity an occult

Even, if you won't recognize him as one among the christian fold.. Is he not a Nigerian?

Is he not from Yoruba race abi?

Has he not done anything good, ever he had been on this Earth that deserve his last respect?

What exactly is his offence to the denomized body of christ.

How is any other Father/Pastor In Nigeria different from TB. Joshua

Even if he is a demon..
Do you not know whom he worked for till Death .

Have you all not read in scripture:

Mark 9:38-40.
And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
[39] But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
[40] FOR HE THAT IS NOT AGAINST US IS ON OUR PART.

He doesn't have a spiritual Father.. YES!!! But He had heavenly Father nah.

Jesus also told people to believed him for the work He did.. If not for anything.

Why have others casted him away, even in his death.

Some churches in Nigeria refuses to write anything.

This is uncalled for.

This is injustice

This is occultic.

We are all human

We are not all perfect.

Every men of God are being criticize today. What makes his own criticism to be special than others?

At least, we can just sympathize as human, whom God created, even if we won't mention his title as PROPHET.

Human sympathy must not be negotiated because of disagreement or differences.

This is very disheartening and it's giving me Headache to see what the body of Christ had turned to?

Some young ministers too are copying those things.. Thinking a demon just left.

You're doing yourself.

We shall wait to see your own end too.. remember, whatever a man sow, he shall surely reap.

And he that thinks maybe he stand should take heed.

No man under this heaven today is PERFECT. Non!!!

No church under this heaven, as at today is PERFECT. Non!!!

No System under this Heaven is Perfect. Non!!!

We all rely on the ABUNDANT GRACE OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS.. WHERE WE ALL WERE MADE PERFECT.

LET LOVE LEAD.. Like he used to say, when he was on Earth.

Let Forgiveness reign

Let Christ Life be demonstrated. And Christ Life to be demonstrated is LOVE. Yes Love for Others.
May God help all Christians in Nigeria.

JESUS won't act like this, if he were to be on Earth today. Yes!!!

John 3:17 say so.

PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.. You end it Well.

And that alone is the greatest Grace ever.

Sleep on!!!
God bless u
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Spark235: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

hope u stay in ikotun? N u know TB Joshua very well? n I hope u re among d richest men in d world wt dis ur powers?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
desiredhome:

God does not choose many of these Nigerian pastors....God cannot lie, God is not a wicked God like majority of these Nigerian pastorprnours..... whatever is of God is good otherwise Nigeria would've been great, God cannot choose you to cause more harm to his people......think

Remind me who created the destroyer

God is the God of all not the father of all
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
pafra:

You got it wrong. Paul was lunch ordined into ministry by ananias . Read again. Act 9:17-19.

Even Jesus was lunch into ministry by John.

Jesus mentor and lunch the twelve disciples.

I am not against him but this are basic spiritual principles..

Are you going to say no other pentecostal men of God has acknowledged tb jousha

Because that what ananias .did for Paul
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.

Should I count the number of pentecostal pastor's who tb jousha have been in contact with
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by nairabacks(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Greenfarmsng your contact phone or email

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.