Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45149 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by otipoju(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?

Most stupid question from a church goer who knows nothing about the faith he profess.

Who ordains for ministry? Man or God.

Short quiz for you.

Tell us the pastor who ordained these vessels of God.
Moses
Elijah,
John the babtist,
Jeremiah.
Isaiah
Paul Apostle
Ezekiel
Zechariah

Useless Nigerian Christians that worship God with their mouth but their hearts are far away from him.
As religious as y'all are...there is so much corruption and wickedness among you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bluebay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
shawn55ng:

I will advice to to make research about him. All these fake Pastors calling him fake are the real fake themselves. Watch Emmanuel Tv you will know more about him. This is a man that preaches love and salvation but they preach prosperity. because his style of preaching and the grace he carried which they don't have anyway they tag him a demon. Though I used to tag him too in the past without no evidence but just hearsay until I get to know him better by researching him.
Check his anticident, he is the best Pastor among all the pastor's in Nigeria combine together. People will just come here and said he is fake. How is it fake? Is your Pastor Original? What makes you believe your Pastor is real and feel he is Fake?
Please tell him once again…,
These G.O and ministers are just hating on him coz he doesn’t have a mentor or should I say God father … A man how always preaches about love, not prosperity or talks about tithing or sowing …
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by xammax(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God bless you for this

You don’t want to give up this your shenanigans abi, what’s with you and TB Joshua, don’t kee yourself. Who God has chosen he has chosen. Run your own race because he left when the ovation was high in the heavens.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Akharmony: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=GreenFarmsNG post=102523249]Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Other popular new age satanists

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

" UBERT ANGEL " AND HIS CLOSEST ALLY AND TRAINEE IS SHERPERD BUSHIRI

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.[/quote
They have common name know as wisemen, majorOne, SeerOne etc The book of daniel reveal abt this myaterious been
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Yankee101: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
lahp:
for now i am on the fence regarding this mans life
some say he is a demon others say because of his charity here and there he is a good man

the questions to be answered are:

what makes him a demon?

does charity make one good no matter the source of his wealth(not saying its blood money or otherwise)

i guess the only one who can give a solid answer is down in the grave.

if he were alive not sure he might reveal anything dark about himself.

all i can do is keep shut observe for the coming few days to know how righteous he was in life.

To those out there never swear on anyones head that he is or was a good person cause if u do when breeze go blow u go know howfar.

but for the fact he is dead and still getting all these comments then he must be an interesting individual

i for my part find it hard to judge people cause u never get to understand the circumstances

Matured observation
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by shadrach77: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
Magician/Sorcerer and Ministers aren't the same thing.

They are sorcerers and magicians. To. Find out more check out secrets of many of these new age satanists disguising themselves as prophets below

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

CURRENTLY ONE OF THE TOP FIVE HIGHEST RANKING SATANISTS THE ONE WHO RECRUITS PASTORS AND CONVERTS THEM INTO SORCERY IS NONE OTHER THAN

Traditional healers using sorcery and false spirits arent ministers let alone prophets.

They go through 15/20 years to learn occultism sangoma in which is known as THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE DEVIL.

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.

You forgot to mention Alph Lukau
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by xammax(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Popular cliché from Bishop T.D Jakes teachings. Nice try. People I want to reach out to get the message.

Whether popular cliche or not, you guys try to destroy what you don’t know and is above your understanding.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by LatentEnergy007: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Too late. Keep your condolences to yourselves and your families.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sageb: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
shame on CAN they are hypocrites
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?
they are all anti-christ..
father of the anti-christ is adeboye)

....(president of the anti-christ oyedepol)

....vice president kumuyi

....(chief of anti-christ staff sulaman)

.....ministers of anti-christ oykhilome,
tb joshua, mbaka, oritsejafor, omotofufeyin, iginla, and others..

all these people are going hell fire with some of their members who dont want to wake up. (2thesalonia 2:3_12)
(mathew 7;21).
(mark 13:22)
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
CAN never accepted him to be theirs, though he tried joining them..

What CAN was expecting is seeing different dramas where occultic group will demand for the body part(s) of TB Joshua. Cos they all belief he uses extra terrestrial power they are naive of.

CAN is just the religious arm of government interested in collecting money from the government
they all business men sent by the devil to come and embezle nigerians to death
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
CAN never accepted him to be theirs, though he tried joining them..

What CAN was expecting is seeing different dramas where occultic group will demand for the body part(s) of TB Joshua. Cos they all belief he uses extra terrestrial power they are naive of.

CAN is just the religious arm of government interested in collecting money from the government
I thought he refused to join CAN. So I heard, I did not know of this version
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
lahp:
some say he is a demon others say because of his charity here and there he is a good man

what makes him a demon?

does charity make one good no matter the source of his wealth(not saying its blood money or otherwise)

all i can do is keep shut observe for the coming few days to know how righteous he was in life.

To those out there never swear on anyones head that he is or was a good person cause if u do when breeze go blow u go know howfar.

but for the fact he is dead and still getting all these comments then he must be an interesting individual

he used demon powers but charities make him pure than the stingy criminals that loothed even poor people to buy jets
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

If fake, TB Joshua himself couldn't answer the question, why should you be able to answer it?
there is no real pastor in nigeria..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by focus7: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hypocrites all
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
The fact that it's coming this late exposes how evil all of them in the organization are..

Even if the man was a juju man people still say a few good words about him because every bad person has a good side also...

Must his ways align with theirs for them to mourn his death...

no. why wont they hate fake tb joshua? when fake tb joshua refused to join them and loothe rich people and poor people to buy private jets..?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by PAPAFEELERS: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
shawn55ng:

Were you there when he was a criminal or the people that told you he was showed you an evidence that makes you believe.
Even if he was a criminal, please tell me are you saying your pastors have never sin before they took the work of God.
Guy everybody had past so will you now say because this person was this in the pastor therefore when he has now turn to a new person we should still condem him when what he preaches are the doctrine of the bible.
The miracle shenanigans pastors are criminals , so any pastor that you know claiming miracles up and down belongs to this class.
If they want to do miracles let them go to IGBOBI HOSITALS, GENERAL HOSPITALS etc where sick people full and do thier miracles there and not all this arrangee fake miracles
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by foreshore(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Gireiboy:

So, Jesus is not God? i mean! judging from your statement.
While on Earth he took the form of a man even though he was God...as a model to all that will walk on this earth after his departure....I'm not here to argue the Trinity with u
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

The Christendom is not a sell out. We will make sure the person who typed this congratulatory message Is investigated inside house.
before you judge tb joshua evil deeds, let me ask you a question you will never answer.....did the a genuine christian pay tithe?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by ekuboygood(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=PAPAFEELERS post=102540764]
So why did he say he was ordained in his mother womb? shey he don get sense that time ?
Such comments equates him with Jesus [/quot
Even you yourself was call in your mother's womb,I dont even know if you are a Christian,yes he was right, Bible said in Jeremiah 1:5 " Before i formed thee in thy belly i knew thee and before thy camest forth out of the womb i sanctified thee,and i ordained thee a prophet into the nation" that is it,God ordained him to go into the nation and he did all the errand God sent to him now he has finished his job,he is now resting in the bottom of the LORD in the paradise
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by PAPAFEELERS: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
he used demon powers but charities make him pure than the stingy criminals that loothed even poor people to buy jets

All of them including TB Joshua are FAKES
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.
only nigeria pastors are the anti-christs bible talked about... imagine asking who ordained who... CAN should repent and accept christ.. Jesus let us to know that anyone who called on the name of the lord will be saved.

Jesus is the only shephard not kumuyi adeboye, oledepo, sulaman, tb joshua,
Stop misleading people to hell according to 2thesalonia2:3 to 12..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Then open a ministry in the name of God, using diabolical powers, sorcery, false spirits to carry out miracles. These demons they work with then give them to information which is disguised as prophecy.
I dey suspect you ooo!U be student of mystism,occultism see haw d thing don turn yur head.yaba left beckons.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
doyinisaac:
then who ordained Elijah

All those your pastors who were accepted by CAN,how many of them practice what they preach??I stopped taking them seriously the moment I realized that even Chris okotie is among them,the same Chris okotie that said GOD told him that he will be the nigerian president that year,but he lost woefully and did not even get up to one hundred votes....make una dey deceive unaself...
i notice their fake when my pastor with hin big nose gather all our money to buy 5private jets and poor people are dying..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by abeniagbon(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Find something to do with you life man and stop spamming all the whole thread with your shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by rhames(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/can-mourns-tb-joshua-72-hours-after-death/

Writing dry worry all this people sef?

Ila kaikai ?

Ila mmanya?

They no get truth. Unlike all of them, TB was not into vagaries of life such as owning a private jet or yacht or these vanities. He shared with the poor and needy while all these CAN criminals were getting fat on innocent people's moneys and growing their business centres.

He went to meet his Creator immediately after serving him on earth. How will all these businessmen and church owners not pastors meet their creator after they die.?

Rest in peace TB. The world recognised your contribution to spiritual growth.

Sun Ree O!
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

Who told the Jeremiah Story? and who told TB Johsua Story of ordainment in thier mothers womb?
If you have a Bible go read Jeremiah 1:5
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by desiredhome: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
frowland:

What are you driving at? He can make it free and accessible, its his school and its his choice. Catholic churches made basic education free, so he can do likewise if he chose to. Are you sure you are reading the message I quoted or you are in your own world of thought?
That is where you are getting it wrong, no one man own a church, the money the church has or uses is the members (society) that contributed, without the members there is no church that is why you think of the members first....it's human first not infrastructure........
The free food or low tuition fee are all to help/improve the society
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by bizzibodi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
zoedew:

I hope folks will listen. Temitope Joshua Balogun in his lifetime was a conman. Those links and the book written by a certain woman who was with him for a longtime say more than enough.
It that women that there is video evidences that she has mental disorder?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Adakintroy: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

Chris Okafor

Passion Java

Shepherd Bushiri

Ramsey Marshall

Ademola Adebayo

Owusu Bempah

Joshua Iginla

Emmanuel Esesebor

Oga go one side. even if John the Baptist come back to life He go still be sorcerer for your side.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
lahp:

what makes him a demon?

i for my part find it hard to judge people cause u never get to understand the circumstances
Bros you have to take a side. You can't be in between, because when the truth finally comes out, you'll be the first to say I talk am.. So which side are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.