Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death (45152 Views)

NBM Mourns TB Joshua, Says Filling The Vacuum Of His Death Difficult / CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death - See Why / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Disclaimer12: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
You're not a Christian sir! U know nothing about Christianity! Stop displaying your foolishness openly or we drag u here silly! Hypocritical bigot
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Everester: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smh. I can ask. Moses ordained Joshua

Who ordained him?
U 've lost it, u have nothing more to loose, I mean ur sense of reasoning,only small question, u can't answer, as for me I can't judge him,only God know who is truly serving him, but what I know is that he called himself a prophet, those G.O too,they called themselves a pastor,
I leave the judgement to God, but personally I follow my God,and I have faith in CHRIST in my pastor,and I pray for him never to backslide, so Mr Judge,u are just a deluded fool talking based on hearsay, do u have anything to back up ur claim,apart from rumor, idiot littering every thread

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Hapinex01: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Politics everywhere
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by semyman: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Hero worshippers
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by semyman: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Hero worshippers
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by PAPAFEELERS: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
IamCookie:
I believe they have deliberated and felt there is the need to pretend to do so. Prophet TB Joshua isn't a member of CAN, so i think that is the reason it took time to send condolence message

Exactly you got it right.

TB JOSHUA IS NOT A MEMEBER OF CAN but for CAN to extend a condolence message should not be an object of contestation.

What i find so annoying is the POLISHING OF HIS DEATH MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE FORESAW HIS DEATH.MAKING HIM LOOK AS A SUPER HUMAN.

This is wrong, TB Joshua died just as people die daily so they should stop looking embellishing his death because they want to continue thier profit making venture of selling water and ororo oil in synagogue.

I hope the church will be HONEST ENOUGH to do an autopsy reprot and share it publicly? what happened to him was just like what was seen with the Hezbollah Leader Nasrallah where he was coughing intermittently during a recent public engagement.

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Eriokanmi: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
olamoses75:
I think the bitterness towards Prophet TB Joshua by Nigeria elite pastors was because he failed to call them "papa" or wipe their ass as they would have wanted.
He never hobnobed with them. Do you know he was far richer than many of them? Yet, he was an embodiment of humility, giving his all both to Christians, Muslims and non-believers. He was advised to set up a private university like others but refused...not because he had no money but he felt it wasn't necessary. He rather used the money to empower people.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by zabuur: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Christianity and disunity in Nigeria.

Christmas - some of the Christians would still come out and find it faulty

Jerusalem Pilgrimage - not all of them do attend as a sign of worship

Lent - not all of them accept it

Dressing to church- some even forbid wearing shoes

Holy Bible- different versions

Church - some don't even get married.

Now they want Christian court. Which arm of Christians would be in charge of making laws, rules and punishments.

Yet, they'll be the ones to determine who goes to heaven or not, they are very quick to condemn every soul lost thats not Christian.

No one has the right to condemn any other religion. Quran says,

Say, "O disbelievers,
۝ I do not worship what you worship.
۝ Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
۝ Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
۝ Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
۝ For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."[3]
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by otino(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
And who made it a law that condolence messages must come immediately after someone dies?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Question is who ordained him for ministry and when and where was he ordained?

Who ordained Saul/Paul for Ministry before he began preaching even without seeing Christ as the other apostles did or getting their approval?

The Holy spirit is the one who picks and ordains men into service. Any other ordination by man is just for show.

David was already chosen by God to be King even before Samuel Ordained him in the physical as a confirmation of the spirit

2 Likes

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Moutine(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Condolence ..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Eriokanmi: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:

Exactly you got it right.

TB JOSHUA IS NOT A MEMEBER OF CAN but for CAN to extend a condolence message should not be an object of contestation.

What i find so annoying is the POLISHING OF HIS DEATH MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HE FORESAW HIS DEATH.MAKING HIM LOOK AS A SUPER HUMAN.

This is wrong, TB Joshua died just as people die daily so they should stop looking embellishing his death because they want to continue thier profit making venture of selling water and ororo oil in synagogue.

I hope the church will be HONEST ENOUGH to do an autopsy reprot and share it publicly? what happened to him was just like what was seen with the Hezbollah Leader Nasrallah where he was coughing intermittently during a recent public engagement.

Did you read the report his wife gave on his death? Maybe you should, instead of all these assumptions and long story
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by candidbabe(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Wonders shall never end
CAN of worms

Rip the great prophet
I will forever live to reverence you
You shall forever live in my heart
Let love lead
EMMANUEL

2 Likes

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
CAN never accepted him to be theirs, though he tried joining them..

What CAN was expecting is seeing different dramas where occultic group will demand for the body part(s) of TB Joshua. Cos they all belief he uses extra terrestrial power they are naive of.

CAN is just the religious arm of government interested in collecting money from the government
Christians might be gullible, but CAN is not gullible. They know that he doesn't have any power. They also do similar tricks that he uses. They're all scammers
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by SILVERLINES: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

you are one typical idiot on nairaland

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Kellie069(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2021
I can’t judge the spiritual life of anybody .but shey u see that him “ GIVING” habit so?? It’s too notch . See person worth billions of naira way de use head take offload rice way e wan still dash pple! Omo, that na doings of a Good man. No cap

3 Likes

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ollygold(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2021
Even in Jerusalem their are still doubting about Jesus christ until he passed away at the age of 33

So am not surprised if CAN deny T.b Joshua and later send condolence message after 72 hours.

May God heal my country
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Ojemalad(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

What CAN was expecting is seeing different dramas where occultic group will demand for the body part(s) of TB Joshua. Cos they all belief he uses extra terrestrial power they are naive of.

CAN is just the religious arm of government interested in collecting money from the government
wow... Who's this person? Honestly, this is 100% of what they were waiting for. Chai.. Majority around me thought he belong. God truly know his people. Only God can judge. God have mercy on the church of God. One thing that amaze me about TB Joshua is he never react to any critics. The man was unique and special. Even when apostles suleiman was abusing him, he didn't say anything. WOW TB Joshua, I wasn't you fan, but you are special. RIR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by goooze(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:

God bless you for your unbiased comment. My question is this; Is devil more powerful than God? If CAN and G.Os are claiming his power is not from God why can't they pray to God to give them power to do the equivalent or even more than? Instead they prefer all these hide and seek miracles. Every miracle done by Jesus Christ was instantaneous why can't they replicate it? Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Donedeal1(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Were are the pharisees and sadducees of this generation?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Smh. I can ask. Moses ordained Joshua

Who ordained him?

Mr Man Shut up. You are very ignorant of the ways of the spirit of God
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by kristisking(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
CAN is political. Period
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by molas02: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

See mumu questions. This one still dey for Sunday school for him church. U can ask ur pastor same question

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by joefelin2345: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2021
zabuur:
Christianity and disunity in Nigeria.

Christmas - some of the Christians would still come out and find it faulty

Jerusalem Pilgrimage - not all of them do attend as a sign of worship

Lent - not all of them accept it

Dressing to church- some even forbid wearing shoes

Holy Bible- different versions

Church - some don't even get married.

Now they want Christian court. Which arm of Christians would be in charge of making laws, rules and punishments.

Yet, they'll be the ones to determine who goes to heaven or not, they are very quick to condemn every soul lost thats not Christian.

No one has the right to condemn any other religion. Quran says,

Say, "O disbelievers,
۝ I do not worship what you worship.
۝ Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
۝ Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
۝ Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
۝ For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."[3]
That's the beauty in the Religion my brother. Divided we stand, united we fall. Even Muslim are not united. I was at a Moslem naming ceremony recently in Oshogbo. The whole program almost flopped as a result of disagreement between two Muslim sects. While one opposed collection of certain offerings, the other insisted until people started leaving one by one and that was the end of the ceremony. Beside, y are Suna Muslims are after Elzazaky's group in Nigeria?
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by knowhowk: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

...Dumb Question....Who Ordained PA Akindayomi who Picked Pastor Adeboye as the General overseer of Redeem Christian Church ? ...Who Ordained who ordained most Pastors in Nigeria ,Before a Pastor is Ordained who Ordained that Pastor ? Ayodele Babalola who Founded CAC was active in His Worldly work when God Called him ,So did any man born of a Woman ordained Him .The Spiritual Exploits of Orimolade Moses Tunolase is Unmatchable in this Present Generation ,Which Man Ordained Him ? Right from His Youths ,Great Signs and wonders had already started .

Captain Abiodun Emmanuel who Started Speaking in an heavenly Language which was interpreted by Orimolade Moses ,Who Ordained her ?

It's God's work ,Stop bringing Men's Protocols into this .Some Men gather themselves ,Form an Association and they expect everyone to come through their Protocols to Do God's work . Mtcheeew ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Nonexisting: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2021
They should take their condolence message back, nobody beg them. Evil people
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Skoonheid(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

You are here again today to show the world your immaturity and ignorance. Read Mark 16:15. Christ ordained him and anyone else who chooses to go into ministry.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by pafra(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Who ordained Paul for ministry..

People no longer read Bible

You don't need a man to do God work

God chooses who he wants

You got it wrong. Paul was lunch ordined into ministry by ananias . Read again. Act 9:17-19.

Even Jesus was lunch into ministry by John.

Jesus mentor and lunch the twelve disciples.

I am not against him but this are basic spiritual principles..
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Cashio(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

If fake, TB Joshua himself couldn't answer the question, why should you be able to answer it?
so how does the man being fake affect your well being
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by Komu1048(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
I don’t know about there spirituality (any man can claim anything or relationship with God) but when we talk of love, giving and humility that Christ exhibits. He is far ahead of all your daddy G. O’s y’all worship every Sundays

1 Like

Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by sisisioge: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
daddytime:
Mtchew

Political Christians and Muslims.

Shame on y'all.

Judges and Apartheid chiefs.

Wetin the man do una?

Na winch him be...people who knew him beyond the TVs and magazines know say him hand no clean. Oya, there you have it...na wetin make them dey reserve be that. How do you think CAN will react when Gurumarji too go home? E go dey dicey nau.
Re: CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death by frowland(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

God sent Paul to Agabus. We knew his story.

Thank you.

Then who ordained Agabus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.