Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

"We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders (28028 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by descarado: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Weak institution and planned poverty has finished this country

6 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Landseller009: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
I honestly think this Twitter thing is being over flogged.
Adeolajude:
The clueless government thought they are teaching people to be obedient..but rather they teaching their followers how to be rebellious
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Kewtt: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Landseller009:
I honestly think this Twitter thing is being over flogged.
Same way they deprived us of our 97 naira petrol, 8,500 bag of rice, 200 Naira for a dollar.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by dvkot(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Only coward will stop tweeting

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by lekanolaolu: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2021
drake49:
Glo twitter working this morning

You are right bro. Twitter is at present working well on GLO, without VPN.

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by GorillaApp(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:
We plenty we done defy am already.
Pls I needs to know how to do this. Which vpn can I use. I am missing out on vital info on twitter

1 Like

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IYANGBALI: 7:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Supported. Buhari cannot intimidate us in our mother land

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Elock1: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
angry
This people still dy speak grammar.

Enter tweeter do your thing, na must una go write term paper.
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Romanoff(f): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
GorillaApp:

Pls I needs to know how to do this. Which vpn can I use. I am missing out on vital info on twitter

I am not using a VPN. I am using an incognito browser.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by ordainbuzz(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
Can we ever be United against this occultic govement?

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by obyrich(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2021
What these APC guys and their paid online urchins do not understand is that Nigerians resisted and survived the worst despotism during the military junta.

They are merely scratching the surface. We will overcome. I see many people decamping from APC soonest.

7 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Jukwasi: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Useless country. Una leave insecurity come carry twitter matter for head.

8 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by shogsman(m): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2021
Nothing in this world is going to stop me from tweeting

7 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Nastt20nastt: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2021
can we meet
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IYANGBALI: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2021
tell Buhari sey I spit and urinate on him

9 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IYANGBALI: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Nastt20nastt:
can we meet
you wan fok?

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by stormborn28(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Who obeys a vegetable ban on twitter...useless government

7 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IYANGBALI: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Jukwasi:
Useless country. Una leave insecurity come carry twitter matter for head.
no mind the useless government of godfather

9 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IYANGBALI: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2021
dvkot:
Only coward will stop tweeting
especially people like

10 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by GorillaApp(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:

I am not using a VPN. I am using an incognito browser.
O boy! Give me link. I'm missing super important info on twitter.

Mention me on a dormant thread elsewhere and give me info pls
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by DiagnoPolitics: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2021
God bless those sensible people. grin grin

ALL SOUTHERNERS. No single f00lani name. Zombies and Quota systems idiots do not know the meaning of democracy. They have never been democratic grin grin

The contraption will disintegrate whether they like it or not. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by francis5051: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
TouchLove:
I will keep tweeting let malaami or whatever do his worst
By the way do you know the best way to a woman's heart. More than 80% of men don't know how to capture the heart of a woman and have her begging you to be with her. I learnt some secrets from a book on how to do this and I will like you to also know this secret and get any lady you want. The book gives you practical techniques on how things to say to create sexual thoughts in her head from the beginning (many guys say and do things that make them end up in the friend zone) and how to give her the highest sexual ecstasy she has ever experienced in the bedroom. Purchase a copy of this book and I promise you,you will get any lady you want. Just remember to drop something for your boy after you testify
bro keep your sexual book to your self Nigeria is to hard to start reading book and practicing how to please and satisfy a dirty hoe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by IMASTEX: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

this one go pain Monogamy helinues

Las las we'll win

Buhari na criminal
no sane person listen to criminal
thunder fire Buhari supporters in Jesus name Amen
Lol. If not that social media is for greater good. I would have advocate that all social media in the country been ban, that way they will lose their #30k online job. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Zenithpeak(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2021
zeyt:
That's why Democracy can't work in Nigeria. Nigerians don't abide by the law won't flow order or go by the rules. They need a system like that of china the enforce and bend them. An iron fist like that of military junta to oppress them. That's the only time peace will reign.

Who is going to bend them and rule them with iron fist? These same criminals in power who ushered in flagrant disobedience of court order with impunity... They are rebellious set of people who trained Nigerians how to disobey constituted authority.
They locked people in during covid-19 era and horde the palliatives meant for their welfare during those difficult periods for the benefit of their immidiate families.
Scores were being killed almost on daily basis while the government look the other way but find full erection against twitter... Isn't that a misplaced priority?

There can't be sanity in this country until after these despotic Fulani jingoist vacate the seat of power.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by PrinceofHCI(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2021
Kewtt:
Gbas Gbos errywia. FG seems to be losing legitimacy fast, as a result of not providing Justice!

Greenfield University kidnap. No Justice
Igangan massacre. No Justice.
Ebonyi massacre. No Justice.
Benue massacres. No Justice.
Suleija abductions. No Justice.
Abuja environs abductions. No Justice.
Ekiti killings and abductions. No Justice.
Ondo killings and abductions. No Justice.
Kara bridge killings and abductions. No Justice.
Kaduna massacres and abductions. No Justice.
Zamfara killings and abductions. No Justice.
Kastina killings and abductions. No Justice.
Kebbi killings and abductions. No Justice.

Peace needs Justice.
@AishaBuhari said and i quote 'Some people had hijacked my husbands' government!'
Go to Youtube for buhari burial!

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by ipodstinks: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Yern them, yern the bastard Buhari, idiotic lair mamamad, and foolish malam or malami or whatever

1 Like

Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by TouchLove(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2021
francis5051:
bro keep your sexual book to your self Nigeria is to hard to start reading book and practicing how to please and satisfy a dirty hoe...
But you and most guys prefer spending lavishly on them,then they turn and call you fools. I will continue buying books any day any time because it one of the best investment.
Today I don't spend a dime to get a girl,they are the ones spending,my investment paid off. don't you have guys around you that ladies spend on lavishly and have you asked them how they were able to do it. My friend just celebrated his birthday and you need to see gifts he was getting from his female friends. It was like a competition.
Please don't ever see money spent on good books as a waste. I am a witness that books really change lives
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by Romanoff(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
GorillaApp:

O boy! Give me link. I'm missing super important info on twitter.

Mention me on a dormant thread elsewhere and give me info pls

Just download puffin incognito browser.

You'd just need to be logging in each time to your account.
Re: "We Will Keep Tweeting!" - Gbenga Sesan & 26 Other Civil Society Leaders by GorillaApp(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:

Just download puffin incognito browser.

You'd just need to be logging in each time to your account.
OK thanks. I like you pics by the way. cool

U must be a tough, independent lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram Suspects In Kaduna / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.