Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' (49356 Views)

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) / Ana Maria Markovic Tagged "World's Sexiest Footballer" Responds To Tag / Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by princewarri1985: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-man-utd-return-24276381
I still remember when he was at the peak of his career, believe me in 2 or 3 years time ronaldo will be history football wise, thats life for you, nothing last forever
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
That's is the best thing that could happen to Ronaldo.

Return to UCL by going to MAN U or REAL MADRID.

In fact I will become a manu fan if he does that.
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by webizone(m): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Numerouno94:
grin Sowi ma, Ronaldo ain't coming back to United; no Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Scholes, Evra, Nani, Giggs, Anderson, nd Ferguson. Good old days.

You forgot Van Der Save. Memories. I was unplayable whenever I had that team in pro evolution/winning eleven (PS 2) back then.

3 Likes

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Numerouno94(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
webizone:

You forgot Van Der Save. Memories. I was unplayable whenever I had that team in pro evolution/winning eleven (PS 2) back then.

Swears bro. Many a times Van Der Sar gave alota assists in a season. He culd boast of a numba of assists wen compared to some midfielders in d game.
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Fuckthamods: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christiansen:
The rapist grin grin
Yeah he should return to premier league to help man Utd become like assnal.
You guys came out 2nd this season, be like una nor Wan make tip 10 next season. grin grin

Pls I'm not lying oo. Ask Juve grin pendulum threatened to take them to Europa next season. I'd be surprised if they don't sell him to man Utd after that silly move embarassed
This mumu is pained because barca is the only club the dwarf can shine in.
5 years gone by and still no open play goal for the dwarf in Argentina national team

2 Likes

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Christiansen(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fuckthamods:

This mumu is pained because barca is the only club the dwarf can shine in.
5 years gone by and still no open play goal for the dwarf in Argentina national team
I'm a diehard Chelsea fan, we won the UCL days ago, why would I be pained? grin
I hate Man Utd, they should waste money to buy trash so that they'll continue failing. None of my biz grin
#KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Kingcalls: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christiansen:

I hate Man Utd, they should waste money to buy trash so that they'll continue failing. None of my biz grin
#KTBFFH

Shut up jare ....u dont want him in united cos u know he will trash that ur money misss road agbero club
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:
Aunty is here boosting her page views with a popular name and they're saying she wants Ronaldo back. Continue
Zee as you think
for your mind you think they reason the way we reason?
check her page, she's made bro
she only spilled her mind
Stop judging everything with Nigerian mentality

2 Likes

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by yusluvad(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
princewarri1985:
I still remember when he was at the peak of his career, believe me in 2 or 3 years time ronaldo will be history football wise, thats life for you, nothing last forever
You've just nailed it!
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Susu888(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
I hope he does come to united.... I want to see him with Pogba nd Bruno + Cavani for support.

Man united will be tearing teams apart like razor blade on paper. grin

Pogba will finally have a clinical finisher worthy of his passes. cool
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Edun00700: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
With this pishor u no suppose make heaven
Christiansen:
The rapist grin grin
Yeah he should return to premier league to help man Utd become like assnal.
You guys came out 2nd this season, be like una nor Wan make tip 10 next season. grin grin

Pls I'm not lying oo. Ask Juve grin pendulum threatened to take them to Europa next season. I'd be surprised if they don't sell him to man Utd after that silly move embarassed
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Christiansen(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shut up jare ....u dont want him in united cos u know he will trash that ur money misss road agbero club

Like he trashed Porto right? Abi AC Milan grin

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Unless he want to remain trophyless till the end of his footballing career

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
This babe go sweet die. Her ringtones go bring down the roof
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by anigbajumo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Beancounter93:

She probably really does want him back...there are probably a lot of man u fans that still miss CR7

It's not strange...after all a lot of Barca fans several years ago openly called for Yaya Toure to be re-signed by the club..when he had left for Man City.

When you good, you good.

When was that happened in Barca, stop saying trash abeg.
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by KingDash: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
better make e choose psg.. man u no fit win anything in the next 100 yrs.
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by koxi: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Old news!!
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by YungMillionaire: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sexc?? I can walk right down my street in America right now, and I will encounter in less than 10 mins 5 gals that are way more sexc. Mtcheew
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by DEMZEE(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Women are sexual objects period!!!
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Kingcalls: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christiansen:

Like he trashed Porto right? Abi AC Milan grin

Look at this mumu ooo...like Chelsea trashed Aston villa
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by perdollar(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ronaldo is conquering the German league next
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by OJEEMAH(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Numerouno94:
grin Sowi ma, Ronaldo ain't coming back to United; no Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Scholes, Evra, Nani, Giggs, Anderson, Van Der Sar nd the boss Ferguson. Good old days.
where went you?
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Fuckthamods: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christiansen:

#KTBFFH
Same here, Blues for life.
But you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Livelystone01: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
blazepascal:
Ronaldo should not ho home yet. man u are not in their best form .he will be a laughing stock there.
I thought you people said he single handedly gives teams trophies?

SMH
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by blazepascal(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Livelystone01:

I thought you people said he single handedly gives teams trophies?

SMH
lol. they are just praising him. how will one man do all the work.
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by geodemainguy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
elmessiahs:
If Ronaldo wants to win champions league with an english team his best shot is Chelsea

And who said he has not won champions league with an English Team? The same Chelsea he lifted champions league from.

1 Like

Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by Numerouno94(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
where went you?

So long no see bro. I hv bn pretty occupied wit work. Hw hv u bn? I missed u guys. gringrin
Re: Katrina Maria: Ronaldo Urged To Return To Man United By United's 'Sexiest Fan' by OJEEMAH(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

So long no see bro. I hv bn pretty occupied wit work. Hw hv u bn? I missed u guys. gringrin
Thought as much...been good? We missed you too bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Ronaldo Reacts As Young Boys Defeat Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.