Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. (8804 Views)

Today, King Of Africa, Aka MNK Vs The Gworo Eating Illiterates 4rm Fouta Djallon / Breaking: South To Ban Gworo Transportation To The North / Gworo Chewing Mallam Will Remain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Carry your cross in SE and leave SS out of this.

Must you attach SS to your wahala

Speak about your north cos nobody made you the spoke person of the south south, you guys always involves South South into every disagreement with the Igbos and will still turn around to tell Igbos to leave South South alone. They are our neighbors and brother. We don't have issue with them. We have lived peacefully with them for hundreds of years without fighting. But you fulanis can not stay a month with any tribe without fighting or killing them.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Birniwa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
E don set

Palm trees do not grow in the north.....
Plaintains do not grow in the north....
Bananas do not grow in the north....
Kolanut (Oji) and gworo trees are everywhere in the East.

Where cilicmarin, plaindealer, bosstrevor1, vulture griller and all other abooki bandits wan see gworo chew like this? grin grin

For your own information, bananas did grow in the North. I've one in my house to be honest. For plantains, only the elite class eat them. For palm oil, I'm happy to inform you that 90% of us here use groundnut oil instead.

So still, the the South depends largely on the North for daily food and as such, you all fools can go to hell!

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by liketerm: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Birniwa:

For your own information, bananas did grow in the North. I've one in my house to be honest. For plantains, only the elite class eat them. For palm oil, I'm happy to inform you that 90% of us here use groundnut oil instead.

So still, the the South depends largely on the North for daily food and as such, you all fools can go to hell!
Having stayed in the north central before, the north can get all this, the only problem is that, the prices will be higher, apart from that, I no see why ipob dey rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Confirmedzombie: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
umunaija:

Speak about your north cos nobody made you the spoke person of the south south, you guys always involves South South into every disagreement with the Igbos and will still turn around to tell Igbos to leave South South alone. They are our neighbors and brother. We don't have issue with them. We have lived peacefully with them for hundreds of years without fighting. But you fulanis can not stay a month with any tribe without fighting or killing them.

Unfortunate im an ikwerre guy. Meka su badu.
Dieli
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Legendforte: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Nothing like North Central, say MB and those guys don't call themselves northerners
Ok then. But we are not fighting ooh.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Issuing statement by unprofessional elements.

Lol.

Didn't you get the message, all the same?
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Birniwa:

Picture , bros grin

Show us picture.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Dieli

Bleep off with your Ikwerrish head.

You can not drag us all into your inferiority complex.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by tunde548: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Confirm.. block petroleum resources also.. an eye 4 an eye..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Goalnaldo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
umunaija:

Wow, but I thought that you guys were boasting that hunger will deal with Igbos if Nigeria disintegrate, I don't even know that 90% of what Igbos in the north eat comes from the east. After all of you are through with blackmail and propaganda, you will still tell yourself the truth. Igbos can produce what we can eat and even have enough to export. Let me give you example, if you go to nsugbe in Anambra State, one Igbo billionaire ( I will not mention his name) have over 10,000 cows. He ranched them. He is doing it as business. This is one man, we have many of them in the east. If we mean tomatoes and onions, we will create a favourable environment to plant it and it will grow, we are not just interested for now.
Omo South is blessed. Nothing cannot grow here. I remember our neighbor planted tomatoes in his farm sometime ago. Come see bountiful harvest cheesy
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by fx45(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is absolute nonsense. There is better palm oil in the North than the East.

Only SS can make this happen. SE has nothing to gain or achieve here except chest bearing like IPOB as usual.

Ndi Ara
There's no single palm tree in the North. It doesn't grow there and will NEVER grow there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Flatin0s on the thread hoping and begging for SS alliance to stop crude sales to the north... grin the people seeking Independence can't fight their battles on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by referendum01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
I must commend Easterners for taking this decision. I have said it severally, that the only reason North wants Nigeria together is because of oil. Flip the coin, it the oil in the South was to be in the North, these muderers monsters call North would have long seperated leaving other regions to suffer. Just imagine the farm produce they bring to South to sell, at any slightest provocation they treathen to withdraw supply now imagine if they own oil. These creatures are horiible, despicable and cruel. If anyone is still in support of the unholy marriage with these people such a person much be a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Masterpiece93: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Ban the business of Alhaji-dominated male homosexual prostitution alias Dan Dauda in your region first. grin grin grin

Most of you abokey muslim zombies herein walk around with your anal hole the size of a RAV 4 exhaust pipe, because those Alhajis in APC and BMC fuckkk your assez with reckless abandonment and give you peanuts to buy data and fight IPOB. grin grin

This is an open secret. You can't deny it. grin grin

Nwanne butuo! You don finish this guy career grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Wizcollifa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Curious345:
all the items they banned actually grows in the north. Don't forget that Benue is north ..
Benue is not North, come to Benue and call them Northerners make they kill you. In fact if an idoma person call you Hausa he mean mumu.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Curious345: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wizcollifa:
Benue is not North, come to Benue and call them Northerners make they kill you. In fact if an idoma person call you Hausa he mean mumu.
you're not from Benue ,so speak for yourself..

Benue is north..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Positivepoint(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Arewa1stSon post=102531896][/quote]

Palm oil and plantains grow in the North, taraba, niger benue kogi etc
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Multiplier7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Dieli
Then you're a 'confirmedzombie' really tongue

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by DiagnoPolitics: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Masterpiece93:

Nwanne butuo! You don finish this guy career grin grin grin

Lol.. the dirty abooki dey answer adolfhitlerxxx, dey form galadima online, because we never torch-light am to treat him fucckk up since. grin

Mugu, dey use fake emoticons and pictures to deceive himself. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by DiagnoPolitics: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Multiplier7:

Then you're a 'confirmedzombie' really tongue

That mugu na hopeless abookki wey gworo don scatter all him teeth finish. No let am deceive you o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=DiagnoPolitics post=102549959]

Lol.. the dirty abooki dey answer adolfhitlerxxx, dey form galadima online, because we never torch-light am to treat him fucckk up since. grin

Mugu, dey use fake emoticons and pictures to deceive himself. grin grin

[/quote

I love your pains. You can log in with as many accounts to hype yourself. The writing style is very obvious. E pain am. grin

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by DiagnoPolitics: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=102550449][/quote]

I gave it to you hot. E shock you no be small. grin grin

Mugu.. grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by PoloG: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jamesbally:

Make Una ban Toto and Brothels in the North. That's the only time the North will take you serious. The North does not consume your Gworo. The North only patronise Kolanut from Ghana. As for your Red Oil, the North have substitute for Red oil. Every Vegitable oil and Groundnut oil you see in this Country are either produced in the North or the raw materials are from North.

There's nothing the East can use to intimate us, EXCEPT CHEAP PU*SY. grin grin grin grin grin
leave ibos to their delusion grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Flamees(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
LUGBE:
Never start a fight you will not finish. They do not think before acting. Even the tomatoes they are banning from southern part, the basket is gotten from the East.
Imagine
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
vanunu:
Abeg, don't ban palm oil , because without palm oil all our infants will be blind before the age of five, because our ground oil has no vitamin A.
Northerners have many alternatives of oil; groundnut oil, soya beans oil, and seasame oil.
All these brouhaha is unnecessary, the attitude elders are showing is unfortunate and it's deepen when I see youth engaging themselves and believing in these idiocy.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
rummmy:
Next is petrol supply. .....season of banning.....aboki is just behaving anyhow ,feeling important when he is not simply because they feel their Lord is in power....
Fresh tomatoes,cow meat and onions are now forbidden in my village........una go find buyers tire........
no. we wont block petroleum from going to north because ibos fight with north doesnt concern we niger deltans
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Multiplier7:

So for your mind you make sense ba?

What is the difference between SE and SS? As far as Nigeria is concerned, they are one. Just watch out
guy we are never one. stop deceiving the abokis..

we niger deltans have nothing in common with you igbos.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
umunaija:

guy ojukwu and ipob dont want us to live together... so we nor be una brother o... fight your fight o, cus we nor go help una o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Convention: Groups Plan To Remove Mai Mala Buni Before February 2022 / Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos / 2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.