Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. (8820 Views)

Today, King Of Africa, Aka MNK Vs The Gworo Eating Illiterates 4rm Fouta Djallon / Breaking: South To Ban Gworo Transportation To The North / Gworo Chewing Mallam Will Remain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
tunde548:
Confirm.. block petroleum resources also.. an eye 4 an eye..
no. biafra fight doesnt concern we niger deltans, so we wont blow up any pipeline..

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
vanunu:
Abeg, don't ban palm oil , because without palm oil all our infants will be blind before the age of five, because our ground oil has no vitamin A.
are you sure? Without Palm oil a child Can go blind?

Am hearing this for the first time
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Flatin0s on the thread hoping and begging for SS alliance to stop crude sales to the north... grin the people seeking Independence can't fight their battles on their own.
to their disappointment we will never stop any crude oil to north... biafra fight doesnt concern us..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

You bloody abokki monkeys should use your cow urine as palm oil. buhari has told NAFDAC to approve cow urine because it is rich in Bovine-source Vitamin A. grin grin

Ask Arewa1stson, Cilicmarin, onionbandit, jamesbally, vulture griller, ekpeitit and other the abooki nincompoops, that was what their parents fed them when they were infants that's why they are as "sensible" as they are. grin grin
Ekpeitit is not aboki na Akwaibom boy
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
Abeg abeg,no need for that. How can you ban palm oil ,u want their blindness to increase and the attendant increase in beggars in the front of our cathedrals and round abouts down south?

Please ignore their onion rants and go cultivate yourselves more nchuanwu (ocimum graticimum) popularly called 'scent leaf'. This plant beat onion in all indices including aromatic,spicy and antioxidant properties.

We are Igbos,we are not known for pettiness please..

Let them keep their onions while nchuanwu leaf (dry or fresh or granulated) takes over the market
brother so lack of Palm oil can make a child blind , I never know
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Christiansen:
This is the best news I've seen in a while.
Now the Niger Delta Avengers, coupled with Niger Delta Liberators, should give them another strong blow!
no.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Curious345:
all the items they banned actually grows in the north. Don't forget that Benue is north ..
Benue don't have Palm oil
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Mind you it's the whole north that is facing Igbo here o

Wish south south can join too, aboki depend on south south pass allah sef
no. we cant help you... after ojukwu offend us, we forgave you... now ipob has come to offend us again and remind us of the evils ojukwu did to us..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Pained abokey muslimi, no gworo for you.

No Eastern palm for you, even the ones from Akwacross or other southerners will have to pass through the land of those you hate- Ndigbo. It will not get to you. grin grin
it's can still pass through cross River - Benue without entering IBO land
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Now it's getting more interesting, it will eventually be extended to oil and gas grin grin
oya come and burst the pipeline na..useless unity begging igbos...
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Sicilyjoe: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fake news, the people that like money more than their life
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no. we wont block petroleum from going to north because ibos fight with north doesnt concern we niger deltans
ok...you can sell to them and buy from them too....but don't pass our territory and boundary.
Good luck....but remember they banned all the south..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by EMMY76: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Head or tail the fulani aboki north are the real losers here they don't have the means to challenge the south in any economic fight.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
ok...you can sell to them and buy from them too....but don't pass our territory and boundary.
have we step into your territories before? or dont you know where your territory is?
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by DiagnoPolitics: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2021
ggood:
Ekpeitit is not aboki na Akwaibom boy
He is a bloody abookey imposter with a brown teeth.
You will never see him on any thread where Akwa Ibom are attacked by his fellow fula cow-fuckers, only in IPOB news.

That's a trademark of cretinous gworoism. Na cantankerous abokey monkey him be. grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy ojukwu and ipob dont want us to live together... so we nor be una brother o... fight your fight o, cus we nor go help una o.

First, you are not a southerner, that am 100% sure, you are an aboki. Two, to the real Southerners that may be reading, Igbos are not begging you, if there's one thing I know, Igbos are more than capable to survive, 99% of Igbo youth are surviving now without any help from South South, I am not a government worker, infact I pay heavy taxes to the government. I have never gain anything from the government. We survive on our own. Three, all this we South South, even in your heart, you know you are decieving yourself, who made you the spoke person of the Niger delta, have you consulted all the tribe there and they agree that you will be their spoke person. Fulani boy.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:

Don't be decieved, he is an aboki. He is not a southerner
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
have we step into your territories before? or dont you know where your territory is?
go back to futa jalon..
Be proud of your root for once...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

First, you are not a southerner, that am 100% sure, you are an aboki. Two, to the real Southerners that may be reading, Igbos are not begging you, if there's one thing I know, Igbos are more than capable to survive, 99% of Igbo youth are surviving now without any help from South South, I am not a government worker, infact I pay heavy taxes to the government. I have never gain anything from the government. We survive on our own. Three, all this we South South, even in your heart, you know you are decieving yourself, who made you the spoke person of the Niger delta, have you consulted all the tribe there and they agree that you will be their spoke person. Fulani boy.
vasel15 come and see your unity begging brother calling me fulani here o... the idiot even ask me ignorantly if i had consulted the tribes in niger delta?? ..hahaha.. we nor go bomb any oil o..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
go back to futa jalon..

Do you know why all this abokis open different moniker to attack Igbos?, Initially I thought fulanis hate Igbos, but believe me, they don't hate Igbos, they are just afraid of Igbos. I visited Arewa Twitter one certain time, I read all the venom they were vomiting about Igbos, it only point to fear. It boils down to religion. 70% of what they were saying had something to do with religion, the rest is about fearlessness of the Igbos, that if mistakingly Igbos become president, that we will subdue them, that we will turn them to slaves, some says that we may chase them out of Nigeria and take over their lands, I was shocked when i was reading. So don't blame them, is fear that is doing them.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
go back to futa jalon..
hmmm! emeni izon bai izon bai Izon keme..Egbema Izon ke duwo pa wei...I be Ijaw from Egbema kingdom of delta state, warri north LGA..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
vasel15 come and see your unity begging brother calling me fulani here o... the idiot even ask me ignorantly if i had consulted the tribes in niger delta?? ..hahaha.. we nor go bomb any oil o..

The vasel15 may be decieved by you but till a thousand years, I will not be decieved. First you have called me a fool, I didn't insult you and will never insult you, see I have no issue with you fulanis, I can't hate anyone. I only have issue with your divide and rule tendencies, and your ruthlessness. Life should not be wasted the way some of your brothers are wasting it. Apart from the two, I don't have any issue with you people.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmmm! emeni izon bai izon bai Izon keme..Egbema Izon ke duwo pa wei...I be Ijaw from Egbema kingdom of delta state, warri north LGA..
hahaha ijaw EGBEMA kingdom....
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

It doesn't change anything to me, some fulanis speak Igbo more than some Igbo people. My cousin can speak ijaw language fluently and he is Igbo.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

The vasel15 may be decieved by you but till a thousand years, I will not be decieved. First you have called me a fool, I didn't insult you and will never insult you, see I have no issue with you fulanis, I can't hate anyone. I only have issue with your divide and rule tendencies, and your ruthlessness. Life should not be wasted the way some of your brothers are wasting it. Apart from the two, I don't have any issue with you people.
hmmm. wow! the may thing is that we wont stop any oil from going to the north...watch and see if we go stop de oil...
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmmm. wow! the may thing is that we wont stop any oil from going to the north...watch and see if we go stop de oil...
Continue claiming we this we that, everyone here know you are fulani, unless the person wants to lie to himself.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by PoloG: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Igbo idiots begging Niger delta to blow pipelines lol.
Set of idiots
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Restructuring: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2021
It is time 4 we south south to block this northern parasites from accessing the free oil money we give to them
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2021
donbachi:
They should block petroleum product from going there.

Ordinary Onion,pepper and tomato...Person no go hear word.
How is that possible?
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

It doesn't change anything to me, some fulanis speak Igbo more than some Igbo people. My cousin can speak ijaw language fluently and he is Igbo.
hahaha. so fulani wey be illitrates that are inside bush with cows now speak Ijaw?? truth igbos are dunce.. fulanis that cannot speak yoruba of igangan now speak Ijaw that they have not hear speaking for once?

anyway thats ibo sensely reasoning that make them not to understand niger delta agrieved against them...rather take it as hatred... fools..have u try to find out solution for the reason our fathers killed you during biafra war?? later u cal us betrayals as if we agreed wit u animals on joining biafra...
did u still hear asari? we have disown him..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahaha. so fulani wey be illitrates that are inside bush with cows now speak Ijaw?? truth igbos are dunce.. fulanis that cannot speak yoruba of igangan now speak Ijaw that they have not hear speaking for once?

anyway thats ibo sensely reasoning that make them not to understand niger delta agrieved against them...rather take it as hatred... fools..have u try to find out solution for the reason our fathers killed you during biafra war?? later u cal us betrayals as if we agreed wit u animals on joining biafra...
did u still hear asari? we have disown him..

When you talk, you give yourself out, I have never insult you but you have been raining insult. It shows that you are bitter. Sorry for your bitterness. Your deception doesn't work on me, wakili and his children speaks Yoruba fluently even more than some Yoruba people, likewise some fulanis speak Igbo more than some Igbo people. There's no language in Nigeria that some fulanis can not speak including ijaw, like I said, my cousin speaks ijaw fluently and he is Igbo. He is even on nairaland. You are fulani, you give yourself out with your insults. Even when Niger delta is not mentioned in a thread, you will always come there and turn it to Niger delta affair. We Niger delta people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Cheated And Abandoned Abia Residents For 16 Years - Okafor / Minimum Wage: ‘All Agreements Between Labour, FG Must Be Implemented’ – TUC / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.