Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. (8807 Views)

Today, King Of Africa, Aka MNK Vs The Gworo Eating Illiterates 4rm Fouta Djallon / Breaking: South To Ban Gworo Transportation To The North / Gworo Chewing Mallam Will Remain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes igbo people change lives...but that does not mean you should start denying your cameroon anglophone root to falsely claim igbos that you know nothing about..

this is a modern era where everybody is championing their root... you should also be proud of ur cameroun root and champion it...

dont interferre into nigeria matter again...i cannot just come and interfere into your cameroun matter...

we nigerians love ourselves...we dont have problem with one another..

Wise people know that there's no harm in trying. Play aside, don't let this pass you by. Is just seven minutes to go but you can still take the chance, you have nothing to lose. I don't know why I want to help you but you think everyone is play. Time is almost up.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Afriifa(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
EGBE-AMA also called IGBE-AMA...means landed town...
for instance u travel through sea and finally come landed...

egbe-ama also has other two three meanings in Ijaw language
Your Izon is pure. I'm from Mein Clan

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
Afriifa:
Your Izon is pure. I'm from Mein Clan
thank you my brother...
Mein. wow! thats great.. Izon ibe wo keni

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
He is a bloody abookey imposter with a brown teeth.
You will never see him on any thread where Akwa Ibom are attacked by his fellow fula cow-fuckers, only in IPOB news.

That's a trademark of cretinous gworoism. Na cantankerous abokey monkey him be. grin
but he can speak Ibibio language
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by ggood: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
Curious345:
kogi and Benue state can support palm trees very well. Great soil
have you been to Akwa ibom before ? With abundant of Palm tree , if ur been there u will never say that Kogi and Benue can support Palm tree

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Afriifa(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thank you my brother...
Mein. wow! thats great.. Izon ibe wo keni
yes ooh. We are one!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
EGBE-AMA also called IGBE-AMA...means landed town...
for instance u travel through sea and finally come landed...

egbe-ama also has other two three meanings in Ijaw language
egbema and egbe ama are not the same....beside I didn't ask you for a sentence oga.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
egbema and egbe ama are not the same....beside I didn't ask you for a sentence oga.
are you a kid?? go ask your father on how to place names in writing...

igbos pronunce it enugwu orally but in english writing it is enugu.. you small boy..

thats africa way of putting names..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 12:41am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
are you a kid?? go ask your father on how to place names in writing...

igbos pronunce it enugwu orally but in english writing it is enugu.. you small boy..

thats africa way of putting names..
keep changing history....idiat
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2021
rummmy:
keep changing history....idiat
small boy who doesnt know anything about even his igbo way putting names... but you dull o... our real name is Izon but its written as Ijaw in book...just like iboe,igbo,ibo, hausa, hawusa...

thats was how our ancestors wey nor know how to spell write them..

must i teach you this again..
when your parent tell you to study u nor go go gri, na drug u go dey push..
see wahala now
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
small boy who doesnt know anything about even his igbo way putting names... but you dull o... our real name is Izon but its written as Ijaw in book...just like iboe,igbo,ibo, hausa, hawusa...

thats was how our ancestors wey nor know how to spell write them..

must i teach you this again..
when your parent tell you to study u nor go go gri, na drug u go dey push..
see wahala now
no be by noise making donkey....check if you have gb in your so called izon alphabet....let's start from there.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2021
rummmy:
no be by noise making donkey....check if you have gb in your so called izon alphabet....let's start from there.
give that name befitting spelling...respect that name, we dont toy with that name...because that name is specially coined out by Jehovah God...the name is bigger than igbo.. (Izon)... dont let God anger descend on you for typing his chosen name with small letter..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
give that name befitting spelling...respect that name, we dont toy with that name...because that name is specially coined out by Jehovah God...the name is bigger than igbo.. (Izon)... dont let God anger descend on you for typing his chosen name with small letter..
shut up.....empty drum
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2021
rummmy:
shut up.....empty drum
Izon is a God chosen name so dont toy with o..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Izon is a God chosen name so dont toy with o..
you skipped the simple assignment I gave you....gb dey your alphabet?.......where did you borrow it from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal: PDP Is The Party To Beat In 2023 / Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.