Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. (8808 Views)

Today, King Of Africa, Aka MNK Vs The Gworo Eating Illiterates 4rm Fouta Djallon / Breaking: South To Ban Gworo Transportation To The North / Gworo Chewing Mallam Will Remain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Continue claiming we this we that, everyone here know you are fulani, unless the person wants to lie to himself.
shut up. we wont fight fulanis bcux of u ibos..watch and see.. poor unity begger..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Curious345: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2021
ggood:
Benue don't have Palm oil
if they wanna have they would ....
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by Curious345: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
ggood:
Benue don't have Palm oil
kogi and Benue state can support palm trees very well. Great soil
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

When you talk, you give yourself out, I have never insult you but you have been raining insult. It shows that you are bitter. Sorry for your bitterness. Your deception doesn't work on me, wakili and his children speaks Yoruba fluently even more than some Yoruba people, likewise some fulanis speak Igbo more than some Igbo people. There's no language in Nigeria that some fulanis can not speak including ijaw. You are fulani, you give yourself out with your insults. Even when Niger delta is not mentioned in a thread, you will always come there and turn it to Niger delta affair. We Niger deltople.
then why did you say oil should be blocked??
mtchew.. guy abeg nor come carry your igbo cursed life come spoill my life.. abeg go, am talking to humans on another thread...or do you want me to invite you there? because we giving your igbo brothers their gbas gbos with combine force of Ijaws, Yorubas, Binis... maybe you can help your brothers their.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
then why did you say oil should be blocked??
mtchew.. guy abeg nor come carry your igbo cursed life come spoill my life.. abeg go, am talking to humans on another thread...or do you want me to invite you there? because we giving your igbo brothers their gbas gbos with combine force of Ijaws, Yorubas, Binis... maybe you can help your brothers their.
First show me where I said oil should be blocked, if you can not then it shows that you are a fulani propagandist. I never say such.
Second, I don't involve in nonsense tribalism, I have a very fruitful life to live. I don't spend my day on nairaland looking for a thread to display madness. See the whole nairaland can be decieved by you but you can never decieve me. I know you well.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

First show me where I said oil should be blocked, if you can not then it shows that you are a fulani propagandist. I never say such.
Second, I don't involve in nonsense tribalism, I have a very fruitful life to live. I don't spend my day on nairaland looking for a thread to display madness. See the whole nairaland can be decieved by you but you can never decieve me. I know you well.
i deceived all Ijaw nairaland operators...i deceived all Yoruba operators...i deceived all Binis nairaland operators...i deceive Ikwere nairaland operators...wow! i must be a great man then...

Edodefence come see bingo begging Binis unity for biafra o

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
hahaha ijaw EGBEMA kingdom....
yes EGBEMA KINGDOM... do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i deceived all Ijaw nairaland operators...i deceived all Yoruba operators...i deceived all Binis nairaland operators...i deceive Ikwere nairaland operators...wow! i must be a great man then...

You have not show where I said oil should be blocked, that shows you are a fulani propagandist. We and edos are cool. They are great people and can live a great life on their own. They are our neighbors and peaceful ones at that. Also I know your people, 99% of Igbos that are begging for unity on nairaland are fulani propagandist. You guys opens multiple accounts all for divide and rule. No real Igbo man begs for unity, our moto is (aka onye nwetalu), that is any way you follow us, we will follow you. If you love us, we will over love you, if you hate us, we will over hate you. So fulani propagandist, show where I said oil should be blocked or keep quiet. Stop impersonating ijaws.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

You have not show where I said oil should be blocked, that shows you are a fulani propagandist. We and edos are cool. They are great people and can live a great life on their own. They are our neighbors and peaceful ones at that. Also I know your people, 99% of Igbos that are begging for unity on nairaland are fulani propagandist. You guys opens multiple accounts all for divide and rule. No real Igbo man begs for unity, our moto is (aka onye nwetalu), that is any way you follow us, we will follow you. If you love us, we will over love you, if you hate us, we will over hate you. So fulani propagandist .
hahahaha. oya wait make edodefence come see you first, you go explain how Bini take cool with ibo after what cownu is doing..

wow! they are fulanis impersonating igbos to beg abi? oya answer me when i invite you to some biafra and niger delta threads and see real igbos like Igbos.

go read news IYC warned ipob to stay away from any Ijaw land.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hahahaha. oya wait make edodefence come see you first, you go explain how Bini take cool with ibo after what cownu is doing..

wow! they are fulanis impersonating igbos to beg abi? oya answer me when i invite you to some biafra and niger delta threads and see real igbos like Igbos.

I don't involve in fulani propaganda, I don't have issue with anyone including fulanis. What matters is that i make more money everyday. That is the goal and I thank God, I am doing it. Continue wasting your productive years on nairaland fighting people that does not know that you exists, I can teach you programming ( PHP, python, Java), any of them you like, free of charge, I will send all the tutorials you need also, so that you can be busy. Time is going, Nigeria will not feed your children, better start thinking about your life. The Rich are United. The fourth and fifth best customers I have are hausa guys, they buy goods worth millions from me weekly so tell me why will I hate hausa even fulani. I hate your divide and rule and I always tell Abdul ( one of them).

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

I don't involve in fulani propaganda, I don't have issue with anyone including fulanis. What matters is that i make more money everyday. That is the goal and I thank God, I am doing it. Continue wasting your productive years on nairaland fighting people that does not know that you exists, I can teach you programming ( PHP, python, Java), any of them you like, free of charge, I will send all the tutorials you need also, so that you can be busy. Time is going, Nigeria will not feed your children, better start thinking about your life. The Rich are United. The fourth and fifth best customers I have are hausa guys, they buy goods worth millions from me weekly so tell me why will I hate hausa even fulani. I hate your divide and rule and I always tell Abdul ( one of them).
you make money..?? how much u hungry man get sef?? u wey dey feed only ur children.. u fit gather boys feed dem?
wey dey oil moni, u dey about webdesigner moni.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by rummmy: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes EGBEMA KINGDOM... do you have problem with that?
what is the meaning of egbema in your dialect?
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you make money..?? how much u hungry man get sef?? u wey dey feed only ur children.. u fit gather boys feed dem?
wey dey oil moni, u dey about webdesigner moni.

I know you will talk about oil money, that's the only thing you fulanis know. Jeff bezos with what you called "webdesigner" is richer than all fulanis that have oil Wells all over south south and south east. For your information, I don't brag, I only always try to be a better me everyday, and make more money, that's all. Nigeria will never feed you, if You go near oil well, they will shoot you, also anyone that is paying you to always be online looking for Igbo thread will stop one day either when he becomes president or when they deny him ticket, you will refer back to this thread one day and said that you messed up, that you for grab the offer with both hands. It expires today. I paid thousands of dollars to acquire what I want to give you. I just want you to be busy. Shalom
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2021
rummmy:
what is the meaning of egbema in your dialect?
EGBE-AMA also called IGBE-AMA...means landed town...
for instance u travel through sea and finally come landed...

egbe-ama also has other two three meanings in Ijaw language

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

I know you will talk about oil money, that's the only thing you fulanis know. Jeff bezos with what you called "webdesigner" is richer than all fulanis that have oil Wells all over south south and south east. For your information, I don't brag, I only always try to be a better me everyday, and make more money, that's all. Nigeria will never feed you, if You go near oil well, they will shoot you, also anyone that is paying you to always be online looking for Igbo thread will stop one day either when he becomes president and when they deny him ticket, you will refer back to this thread one day and said that you messed up, that you for grab the offer with both hands. It expires today.
na u get the company mugu? how much den dey pay u??

you must be a kid for saying that 1naira company is richer than oil..fool..you must be a disgrace to your parent, see what you comparing...
bush man... oil that make cownu begging us to join bia-fraud.. poor man like you
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by odduduwa: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Ban the business of Alhaji-dominated male homosexual prostitution alias Dan Dauda in your region first. grin grin grin

Most of you abokey muslim zombies herein walk around with your gaping anal holes the size of a RAV 4 exhaust pipe, because those Alhajis in APC and BMC fuckkk your assez with reckless abandonment and give you peanuts to buy data and fight IPOB. grin grin

This is an open secret. You can't deny it. grin grin

Rav 4 exhaust pipe? I'm dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
na u get the company mugu? how much den dey pay u??

you must be a kid for saying that 1naira company is richer than oil..fool..you must be a disgrace to your parent, see what you comparing...
bush man... oil that make cownu begging us to join bia-fraud.. poor man like you

Lol, you are showing everyone who you are. You call Amazon 1 naira company, lol. See, ijaws are enlightened, you can never be from ijaw. See Amazon’s stock now sits at over $3,200 per share, bringing the market cap up to $1.63 trillion. If you sell all the oil in Nigeria that you fulanis wants to die for, it will never reach 1/4th of that. You called Amazon 1 naira company. Time is going, take the opportunity while you can and stop using insult when you want to talk to someone. God bless you
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Lol, you are showing everyone who you are. You call Amazon 1 naira company, lol. See, ijaws are enlightened, you can never be from ijaw. See Amazon’s stock now sits at over $3,200 per share, bringing the market cap up to $1.63 trillion. If you sell all the oil in Nigeria that you fulanis wants to die for, it will never reach 1/4th of that. You called Amazon 1 naira company. Time is going, take the opportunity while you can and stop using insult when you want to talk to someone. God bless you
shut up. i cant read your trashes again..you don fvck up... no rational person compare oil to nonsense company..

you are not an igbo man...because igbos i know all know the value of oil...you must be cameroonian or ghana man who doesnt know oil value..
i regret waste my time chatting with none igbo..
e no go better for u for impersonatin igbo since.. thunder will strike you in that cameroon you are.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
shut up. i cant read your trashes again..you don fvck up... no rational person compare oil to nonsense company..

you are not an igbo man...because igbos i know all know the value of oil...you must be cameroonian or ghana man who doesnt know oil value..
i regret waste my time chatting with none igbo..
e no go better for u for impersonatin igbo since.. thunder will strike you in that cameroon you are.

Lol, only fulanis can defend oil with their life. Even real ijaws don't value oil the way you fulanis do. We Igbos value technology and talents. Our politicians may value oil not we the masses. Go to your market now and see real Igbos making things happen, in every sphere of life, we are doing our best. Please try and learn something apart from oil, it will help your life in the future, now that southern governors have ban open grazing, you have faced oil, oil will finish one day, then you will start regretting why you didn't learn any skills. Please don't let your children be like you, you can change their future by starting today. God bless you always

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Lol, only fulanis can defend oil with their life. Even real ijaws don't value oil the way you fulanis do. We Igbos value technology and talents. Our politicians may value oil not we the masses. Go to your market now and see real Igbos making things happen, in every sphere of life, we are doing our best. Please try and learn something apart from oil, it will help your life in the future, now that southern governors have ban open grazing, you have faced oil, oil will finish one day, then you will start regretting why you didn't learn any skills. Please don't let your children be like you, you can change their future by starting today. God bless you always
igbo kil u there...who made anglophone igbo?

do u know igbo? what is igbo?
useless anglophone...face your useless cameroun..

dont quote me again...i have nothing to u foreigners.. bye bye
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by EdoDefence: 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by EdoDefence: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Lol, the Benin nation ain't cool with IPOB at all bro. No be everything I fit type online but we get something big coming

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol, the Benin nation ain't cool with IPOB at all bro. No be everything I fit type online but we get something big coming
na so..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo kil u there...who made anglophone igbo?

do u know igbo? what is igbo?
useless anglophone...face your useless cameroun..

dont quote me again...i have nothing to u foreigners.. bye bye

Lol, I love the way you are defending Igbos now. You were forcing us to like oil, is it by force. Keep studying oil, day of reckoning is coming when your children will ask you what you did with your life, why their friends father has money and you don't. You will tell them that you are busy pretending to be ijaw, defending oil with your time and life. Remember to tell them that an Igbo man offered to teach you any programming language of your choice but you turn him down, saying that oil ( Nigeria collective wealth) is better than any nonsense programming. God bless.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

Like I always say, is a free world. If someone is bitter, it affects the person not the other way round. You are just an individual and don't represent anyone. The Rich are United, the poor are always looking for enemies. I have an igala girls working for me. Am cool with her and she is cool with me. Thanks
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by EdoDefence: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Like I always say, is a free world. If someone is bitter, it affects the person not the other way round. You are just an individual and don't represent anyone. The Rich are United, the poor are always looking for enemies. I have an igala girls working for me. Am cool with her and she is cool with me. Thanks

I always saw you as someone intelligent till you typed this rubbish.

If Biafra comes and she can't trade with the different nations in the SS doesn't it affect you and your people undecided
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
EdoDefence:

I always saw you as someone intelligent till you typed this rubbish.

If Biafra comes and she can't trade with the different nations in the SS doesn't it affect you and your people undecided

Thank you for always seeing me as an intelligent person, but I didn't type rubbish, there's no rubbish in what I type. Let me advice, choose something, give yourself target and learn it, anything. It will help you, not today but definitely tomorrow. Edo people are intelligent, don't involve yourself in tribalism, it will limit what you can do in life. See I developed an app two years ago with two Yoruba guys. They are wonderful people, we are doing well and are good friends, like I said I have an igala girl working for me in my personal business, if they ask her to choose between me and you, she will choose me because people are United by interest not tribe. I don't discriminate and I don't involve in tribalism.
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by EdoDefence: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Thank you for always seeing me as an intelligent person, but I didn't type rubbish, there's no rubbish in what I type. Let me advice, choose something, give yourself target and learn it, anything. It will help you, not today but definitely tomorrow. Edo people are intelligent, don't involve yourself in tribalism, it will limit what you can do in life. See I developed an app two years ago with two Yoruba guys. They are wonderful people, we are doing well and are good friends, like I said I have an igala girl working for me in my personal business, if they are her to choose between me and you, she will choose me because people are United by interest not tribe. I don't discriminate and I don't involve in tribalism.

Well they should not even choose me, Ẹdo has nothing to do with Igala or Yoruba people.

By the way am sorry for the language I used, when you talk I can't attack you cos you're not aggressive.

I enjoy dealing with your aggressive brothers they give me joy insulting them.

There is one I have been dealing with for almost a month now.

I respect you
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

Lol, I love the way you are defending Igbos now. You were forcing us to like oil, is it by force. Keep studying oil, day of reckoning is coming when your children will ask you what you did with your life, why their friends father has money and you don't. You will tell them that you are busy pretending to be ijaw, defending oil with your time and life. Remember to tell them that an Igbo man offered to teach you any programming language of your choice but you turn him down, saying that oil ( Nigeria collective wealth) is better than any nonsense programming. God bless.
which kind problem come be this?? guy. abeg forgive me if had quote you..i only thought you were an igbo man, thats why i quote you...pls i dont talk with cameroonian or ghana...
doh u don win...dont quote me again abeg

1 Like

Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
which kind problem come be this?? guy. abeg forgive me if had quote you..i only thought you were an igbo man, thats why i quote you...pls i dont talk with cameroonian or ghana...
doh u don win...dont quote me again abeg

This is 4:28 pm , one hour 32 minutes to go, take this opportunity, am not playing, your life will never remain the same. What am offering you worth more than oil and gold. I want you to be able to tell people that an Igbo man you don't know changed your life. I will also teach you about crypto trading and give you some PDF. Time is ticking fast
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
umunaija:

This is 4:28 pm , one hour 32 minutes to go, take this opportunity, am not playing, your life will never remain the same. What am offering you worth more than oil and gold. I want you to be able to tell people that an Igbo man you don't know changed your life. I will also reach you about crypto trading and give you some PDF. Time is ticking fast
yes igbo people change lives...but that does not mean you should start denying your cameroon anglophone root to falsely claim igbos that you know nothing about..

this is a modern era where everybody is championing their root... you should also be proud of ur cameroun root and champion it...

dont interferre into nigeria matter again...i cannot just come and interfere into your cameroun matter...

we nigerians love ourselves...we dont have problem with one another..
Re: Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. by umunaija: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes igbo people change lives...but that does not mean you should start denying your cameroon anglophone root to falsely claim igbos that you know nothing about..

this is a modern era where everybody is championing their root... you should also be proud of ur cameroun root and champion it...

dont interferre into nigeria matter again...i cannot just come and interfere into your cameroun matter...

we nigerians love ourselves...we dont have problem with one another..

I love that, finally you have removed insults from your write-up, kudos, you are also defending Igbos now, great. Now the best decision you can make for yourself, accept my offer, people pay 2000 to 5000 dollars for what am offering you. I want you to see that I don't hate anyone including you fulanis. Little decisions even while joking or fighting can change life. Is 4:53 pm , 1:07 minutes to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Sanusi Lamido Should Be Charged For Murder; Femi Fani Kayode / North Already Operating State Police – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.