Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember (2855 Views)

Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Checkout 10 Insane Online Dating Sites You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Julianaa: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Anybody that played that real football 2009 HD na boss. grin

Then on my nokia c5-00 symbian.....

When dey stole that phone i think say life dun end....

Today we dey use bigger & better phones......

This life ehn......

Streetsoccer on my sony ericsson, those days of PES multiplayer for class, die hard, assassin's creed, waptrick, tegos.ru, sefan.ru with screen resolution issues grin.... Chai.

exactly grin
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Loverboy3333: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
x.xx.com, my first site
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
U mean say nobody play

Prince of Persia

freestyle motocross

Ghost recon etc

Yeah POP sounds of time, I dun forget. grin

Moto gp wey dem dey kill each other for race abi no be am?

I no play ghost recon na splinter cell i play
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Julianaa:
Age of Empire

I am still looking for android version of that game

There's this game "something angel" where you use some good guns defeat this zombie like things that come out from the ground. Is that it?
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Julianaa: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

There's this game "something angel" where you use some good guns defeat this zombie like things that come out from the ground. Is that it?
No,

The game is just like clash of clans

Where you build houses, and defend it
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Julianaa:
No,

The game is just like clash of clans

Where you build houses, and defend it

Not it then.

It's hard to see those games again.

It's been a very long time.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin

Sefan still works

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls back it up with pics.
I miss my teanage age cool

3 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Julianaa: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:
grin

Sefan still works
one of the most visited sites in early 2010s
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Yeah POP sounds of time, I dun forget. grin

Moto gp wey dem dey kill each other for race abi no be am?

I no play ghost recon na splinter cell i play
Julianaa:
played all and more

Gameloft was our game maker then followed by Glu, Ubisoft, etc

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Loverboy3333:
x.xx.com, my first site
Na wa to you oo smiley
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do anybody play this wink

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

You dun carry am go Nintendo 64 o cheesy

I played this on that supergame 300 disc

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Most of these java games can we get thxm on Android now?
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Julianaa:
exactly grin

Do you still game now?
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by skywalker240(m): 2:35am On Jun 10, 2021
VlamesIffect:

U said it all, i forgot about sharemobile...wapking... The different operas + their cheats.

funny enough i still have my nokia E-5 symbian somewhere in my family house.

Those days were insane.... We thought that was the best wr could ever have then boom here we are
Nostalgia taking all-over
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by skywalker240(m): 2:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I used Nokia E63 then, Symbian phones was the Koko that time.

E be like say U do things with phone that time. shocked
Omo, back then na competition oo, we always de try meet up with latest oo people money de to chop oo.. grin
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2021
Those days of real football and PES from Waptrick games. These days everything is on the app store.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by MediMedi(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I enjoyed - Contra 4, Splinter cell, spiderman 3, gangstar 2 kings of LA, mission impossible etc

Apps - 2go, explorer, Bluetooth FTP etc

Sites - Waptrick, Sefan, Share mobile

Name yours
And am still using NokiaE63
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by IQUIT(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Brother in arms Nokia N70

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is the withdrawal page

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
check it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph / I Gave My Girlfriend Money To Cook But She Used The Money To Plait Her Hair(pics / I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.