Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember (2851 Views)

Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / Checkout 10 Insane Online Dating Sites You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2021
I enjoyed - Contra 4, Splinter cell, spiderman 3, gangstar 2 kings of LA, mission impossible etc

Apps - 2go, explorer, Bluetooth FTP etc

Sites - Waptrick, Sefan, Share mobile

Name yours

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Vanilla4(f): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Bounce, Diamond rush, ultimate mortal Kombat 3 grin

Facebook, UC mini

3 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I enjoyed - Contra 4, Splinter cell, spiderman 3, gangstar 2 kings of LA, mission impossible etc

Apps - 2go, explorer, Bluetooth FTP etc

Sites - Waptrick, Sefan, Share mobile

Name yours
Netflix
Instagram
Vine
Snapchat
Twitter
Outagram
Tiktok
Weverse
Vine
YouTube
Ablo

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Hez143(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2021
games plenty ooo,I no fit count sef, assassin Creed,RoboCop, spider Man,contra.
I used few apps Sha, 2go,uc browser for downloading(if you know) bftp
my number one site is tegos.ru, you'll find any game there, and choose you screen size sef,
waptrick,wapking,sefan.
try wap .tegos/ru/index.php if you feel like catching cruise again

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Jeon:

Netflix
Instagram
Vine
Snapchat
Twitter
Outagram
Tiktok
Weverse
Vine
YouTube
Ablo
YouTube then was for big boys and girls. MTN gives 10 MB for N100. Lol
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Hez143:
games plenty ooo,I no fit count sef, assassin Creed,RoboCop, spider Man,contra.
I used few apps Sha, 2go,uc browser for downloading(if you know) bftp
my number one site is tegos.ru, you'll find any game there, and choose you screen size sef,
waptrick,wapking,sefan.
try wap .tegos/ru/index.php if you feel like catching cruise again
UC browser do wonders, na Glo goes well for am wink

I no play Robocop sha

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Soul of Darkness game 2700c sweet sha

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Prophetdoctor(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
Nokia XpressMusic

GAMES: Assassin Greed.
Spider Man.
Mission Impossible.
Real Football. I knew lots of cheats in RF.
Splinter Cell.
Wrath of the Titans.
Lord of the Rings.
Death Race.
Mortal Combat.
Ultimately, my all time favorite, Pro Evolution Soccer. We used to raise money playing PES in MULTIPLAYER MODE CONNECTING THROUGH BLUETOOTH.

APPS: Opera mini (still my best), UC Brower, Bolt. I knew lots of proxy address for 'free browsing' on Etisalat. Sold to fellow students.

I STILL HAVE A 'LEFT OVER' OF ONE OF THE JAVA PHONES, STILL IN USE.

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Soul of Darkness game 2700c sweet sha
Chai 2700, N series, E series and X2 that year
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
Nokia XpressMusic

Spider Man.
Mission Impossible.
Splinter Cell.
Wrath of the Titans.
Lord of the Rings.
Death Race.
Mortal Combat.
Ultimately, my all time favorite, Pro Evolution Soccer. We used to raise money playing PES in MULTIPLAYER MODE CONNECTING THROUGH BLUETOOTH.

APPS: Opera mini (still my best), UC Brower, Bolt. I knew lots of proxy address for 'free browsing' on Etisalat. Sold to fellow students.

Bluetooth multiplayer was lit.
I thought Xpress music doesn't download that year only collect files through M card. smiley
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by skywalker240(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
With my Sony Ericsson K750i

Games : spider Man 3, real football, God of war 2, devil may cry 3d, gangster crime City, asphalt 3 3d

Sites wapday, wapking, waptrick (music)

Sharemobile.ro, toxic wap, sefan.ru (games and apps)

Sefan.ru (if you know you know) grin

Nokia 2610

2go, bolt browser Opera mini 5beta 2, Opera mini mod, blue ftp

Nokia e63

Ngage emulator, ajites world of hacking (to play ngage games on an unsigned symbian phone, you have to hack the symbian phone)

Brother in arms 3d

Solybay browser my elder brother suggested this for me (rest on big bro)

Op, can I move this topic to the phone section?
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2021

Anybody that played that real football 2009 HD na boss. grin

Then on my nokia c5-00 symbian.....

When dey stole that phone i think say life dun end....

Today we dey use bigger & better phones......

This life ehn......

Streetsoccer on my sony ericsson, those days of PES multiplayer for class, die hard, assassin's creed, waptrick, tegos.ru, sefan.ru with screen resolution issues grin.... Chai.

2 Likes

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Silentgroper(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Chai 2700, N series, E series and X2 that year
Yeah.. 2700, express music nd d non qwerty x2. I too rock those phones.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Games : spider Man 3, real football, God of war 2, devil may cry 3d, gangster crime City, asphalt 3 3d

Nokia 2610

Nokia e63

Ngage emulator, ajites world of hacking (to play ngage games on an unsigned symbian phone, you have to hack the symbian phone)

Brother in arms 3d

U said it all, i forgot about sharemobile...wapking... The different operas + their cheats.

funny enough i still have my nokia E-5 symbian somewhere in my family house.

Those days were insane.... We thought that was the best wr could ever have then boom here we are
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Nokia 2610

Nokia e63

Brother in arms 3d

I used Nokia E63 then, Symbian phones was the Koko that time.

E be like say U do things with phone that time. shocked
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Silentgroper:

All these phones came out later around 2010.

Earlier it was sony ericsson & that nokia java phone that had purple bsck cover that was the bomb with street soccer, pes, asphalt, die hard.

Sefan, wap.tegos.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Anybody that played that real football 2009 HD na boss. grin

Then on my nokia c5-00 symbian.....

When dey stole that phone i think say life dun end....

Today we dey use bigger & better phones......

This life ehn......

Streetsoccer on my sony ericsson, those days of PES multiplayer for class, die hard, assassin's creed, waptrick, tegos.ru, sefan.ru with screen resolution issues grin.... Chai.

When I be use X2, PES no work for me sad
C5 - 00, that phone goes well that year and it costly.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I used Nokia E63 then, Symbian phones was the Koko that time.

E be like say I do things with phone that time. shocked

I swear i remember when i used symbian to minimize app i used it to brag to my classmates. grin

I can minimize can your phone do it? grin

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
When I be use X2, PES no work for me sad
C5 - 00, that phone goes well that year and it costly.

You know x2 been get -00 & -01
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
240 x 320 phones get games and apps pass. I no use 2700 but, my guys them rock that phone.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
YouTube then was for big boys and girls. MTN gives 10 MB for N100. Lol

Them never born am that time leave am...

That 10.54mb go last for 1 week....

Then if you get 10mb you dey alright o grin

1 Like

Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

I swear i remember when i used symbian to minimize app i used it to brag to my classmates. grin

I can minimize can your phone do it? grin
Chai and na N series, I been see that minimizing feature.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

You know x2 been get -00 & -01
I used X2-02 (non QWERTY) red
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who remember that nokia C3-00 first java phone to Begin use wifi?

All the phones then 13k, boys dey save money to buy nokia x2 or c3 grin
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Them never born am that time leave am...

That 10.54mb go last for 1 week....

Then if you get 10mb you dey alright o grin

Etisalat that time, N100 recharge free 5mb or 10mb. Choi, phone don set.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Who remember that nokia C3-00 first java phone to Begin use wifi?

All the phones then 13k, boys dey save money to buy nokia x2 or c3 grin
grin grin and if money no reach, the least C1 go dey
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Etisalat that time, N100 recharge free 5mb or 10mb. Choi, phone don set.

I swear.

Now 10mb no fit load google.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
grin grin and if money no reach, the least C1 go dey

grin

Chai.
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by VlamesIffect(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
Nokia XpressMusic

Spider Man.
Mission Impossible.
Splinter Cell.
Wrath of the Titans.
Lord of the Rings.
Death Race.
Mortal Combat.

grin
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
U mean say nobody play
Prince of Persia
freestyle motocross
Ghost recon etc
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Julianaa: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
U mean say nobody play

Prince of Persia

freestyle motocross

Ghost recon etc
played all and more
Re: During The Java/symbian Phones Era, What Are Some Apps/games/sites You Remember by Julianaa: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Age of Empire

I am still looking for android version of that game

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Should Change Their Ways.. / Saw Something Very Surprising Recently! People Are Actually Japaing With Code / Would You Pay Settlement To Your Unmarried Fiancee After Breakup???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.