Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria (26479 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by phr0nesis(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
saajus:
She's mixed. Her Oyibo part dominates the black side.
Yea true. I just saw it on wikipedia page
She is quarter Nigerian
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by lapazi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
I had to check again to understand her ties with Nigeria because this lady is too white to be Nigerian

I just hope she's aware that our female players protest for everything, including match allowances and kits. Young lady, you better focus on the English team because AC no be fan.

Please try to meet with Iheanacho and Ndidi. They will give you more lecture about what players see in this shithole.

If you had read this write up well you’d have understood her. It will appear that her sister who is slightly darker than her has had some experience in school regarding her skin tone. Good or bad wasn’t stated.

She’s obviously doing this for the pride and to send a message out there that irrespective of her skin tone, she can be who ever she wants to be.

No be everything be abt money.

Something you probably won’t understand!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by SmartPolician: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
lapazi:

If you had read this write up well you’d have understood her. It will appear that her sister who is slightly darker than her has had some experience in school regarding her skin tone. Good or bad wasn’t stated.

She’s obviously doing this for the pride and to send a message out there that irrespective of her skin tone, she can be who ever she wants to be.

No be everything be abt money.

Something you probably won’t understand!

It would have made more sense to me if you hadn't included the last line.

Just tell your yeye government to treat her players and workers well.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Calicoe: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wait until after the next presidential election or else you will regret this decision
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by marksleek25: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abeg make she come..i de find half-cast to marry jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by lapazi(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

It would have made more sense to me if you hadn't included the last line.

Just tell your yeye government to treat her players and workers well.

Is that too much to ask?

You, the government, the babe, make all of una getat
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by just2endowed: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
I had to check again to understand her ties with Nigeria because this lady is too white to be Nigerian

I just hope she's aware that our female players protest for everything, including match allowances and kits. Young lady, you better focus on the English team because AC no be fan.

Please try to meet with Iheanacho and Ndidi. They will give you more lecture about what players see in this shithole.

she is nigerian....and she is qualified to compete and contest in nigeria. dey there dey look.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Focusmind: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
I hope her other team mates wont feel jealous and beef her because of her beauty as she may likely be the center of attraction from our randy officials.

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Baby girl talk true..
You sure say you like us abi na cos you no get chance to get shirt for England..
Anyway.. na your choice...
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Karlovych: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
She's like Ross Barkley

2 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Skymason20(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
She Is looking for thropy because. England is just another spurs with a touch of arsenal grin but on a serious note I am sure dey will advise him not to play for Nigeria.. I mean she go soon get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by whizzler: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sysdatek:

And you believe her type will play for us cause of money?
How much u wan give her undecided
Thanks for this comment. We have problems yes but all the discouragement here for the young lady are uncalled for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by zolajpower: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sysdatek:

And you believe her type will play for us cause of money?
How much u wan give her undecided
God bless you that reminds me of the Dike's sister who refuse to collect the match bonus given her after the under 21 championship.
She might want to use the falcons to boost her career
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Leetika: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is the issue with marrying outside your race, stupid Africans genociding themselves by race mixing.......how the fvck can this mutt claim to be african.

She's actually quarter Nigerian..... figures.

Whites race mix also nothing bad in it bro, no be abomination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Alaskaari: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
You better dey your day
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by planetx: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
She doesn't look like a mulatto to me so where exactly is the Nigerian heritage from.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Educhelssy: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Go n read again , born to a Nigeria father n British mother sir
paulos8:
It's her grandfather that's Nigerian not her father. She is just 1/4th Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Leetika: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Focusmind:
I hope her other team mates wont feel jealous and beef her because of her beauty as she may likely be the center of attraction from our randy officials.

Lol that one go dey self.. no doubt . She is beautiful. Hidden Jealousy go dey. And she might be unusually favoured amongst officials.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by valnelly(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Worksunlimited:
Interesting... First to comment on this beautiful day that God has made....

I still don't understand... Is there any award that come with being the first to comment?
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by temptnow: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who get am, Yorubas or Igbos. That's very important

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Gjmff: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by adonaimart(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Come o jare..will love to see you wearing the green white green AURIAN jersy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Lazenby007(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
martineverest:
***Nigerian heritage**
weird
weird...like Ross Barkley.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by pamcode(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wow I would have never thought she had any black genes in her even if one goes back four generations. She packed almost all of her mother's genes and little from her father or her Father is half caste himself. Nice to see such patriotism from her though. I hope NFF doesn't make her regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Worksunlimited: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
valnelly:

I still don't understand... Is there any award that come with being the first to comment?

Na cruise things...
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lazenby007:
weird...like Ross Barkley.
same as Ryan Giggs with Sierra Leonean heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by mapet: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Let me boast small.

Ashley is neice to wifey cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
when they start owing her allowance she will change from plumptre to slimtre, btw is she really 23 cos ayam not understanding
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Esohjay0: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
will like to see her play for the super falcon. having one oyinbo pepe in our super falcon fold will be good. but the question is can she stand the way they treat our female player here?[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by drlateef: 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
SmartPolician:

That girl is not hungry. She just wants to do what she likes just like an average British lass or lad.

2 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Whitewall: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
I was actually at a friend's get-together last week here in Texas, where I met a white guy who says he is 41% Nigerian from the results of his DNA ancestry tracing, so it's very possible she is.
SmartPolician:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by IkengaRussell(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is the issue with marrying outside your race, stupid Africans genociding themselves by race mixing.......how the fvck can this mutt claim to be african.

She's actually quarter Nigerian..... figures.

Probably cos she has a purely Nigerian grandfather,a mixed race father and a white British mother.Her Africanness has been diluted many times over,over the course of two generations..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team / Oshoala Scores Again As Barcelona Are Crowned Copa Catalunya Champions. / John Chukwudi Utaka Named Interim Head Coach Of The Montpellier Feminines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.