Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria (26488 Views)

I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na one of our brothers wey dey find papers for UK give this girl mama belle, con japa after him collect greencard. Na so dem do Ross Barkley mama grin

Naija men, i hail o!

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by tobstarizhia(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
We need to throw her to the dogs in the North. All these foreign Nigerian wannabes. If they love Nigeria so much, how come they're not here with us living the life? Fucking white cunt.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by paulos8: 12:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Educhelssy:
Go n read again , born to a Nigeria father n British mother sir
if her father was Nigerian she would be 1/2 Nigerian but according to wiki she is 1/4 Nigerian. And she said the only thing Nigerian about her family is her grandfather
Always read ist before quoting people ok??

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 3:00am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is the issue with marrying outside your race, stupid Africans genociding themselves by race mixing.......how the fvck can this mutt claim to be african.

She's actually quarter Nigerian..... figures.

PRIMITIVE, DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENT….SMDH angry sad
>
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

PRIMITIVE, DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENT….SMDH angry sad
>

Says the stupid coon
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 3:05am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Says the stupid coon

You obviously have complex issues…
But hatred will not resolve your insecurities. SMH
>
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

You obviously have complex issues…
But hatred will not resolve your insecurities. SMH
>

Lmao.
Complex issues because am against race mixing that leads to the dilution of one's blackness..... you're really a dumb stupid coon.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Fantazy(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2021
[W author=Shellsploit post=102545647]Mission abort..
I repeat Mission abort.

When dem go owe u 6years allowance grin
By that time, you go open GoFundMe account.[/quote]

Come off it!

She might not be after Nigerias low budgeted currency after all.
So leave her alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by einsteine(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Educhelssy:
Go n read again , born to a Nigeria father n British mother sir

Her Nigerian father is also half white. Of her four grandparents, only one is black.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by Papparassi: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ashleigh Plumptre: of Leicester wants to play for Super Falcons of Nigeria. (RSTV SPORTS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMpu8vo7t1o
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by SIRTee15: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
on a second thoughts

I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this trait in this white people

when they are connected to Nigeria either by parents, spouse or by residency they tend to have that stubborn zeal to showcase their Nigerian Ness

unlike some of black Nigerians who are looking for any slight opportunity to log out of the country

.this life nor balance true true

It's human nature to long for what is rare.
Being nigerian feels exotic to them.
I once met an Indian girl in uk who was proud to tell me she's from Uganda.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre: Leicester City Women's Star Keen On Playing For Nigeria by just2endowed: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
just2endowed:

she is nigerian....and she is qualified to compete and contest in nigeria. dey there dey look.

Her dream come true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team / Ajax Amsterdam Signs Calvin Bassey From Rangers In Club Record Deal / You Need Help, Can’t Become Legend With Mouth – Oliseh Fires At Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.