Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Anita Joseph Trolls Pregnant Uche Ogbodo (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Trolls Pregnant Uche Ogbodo (Video) (535 Views)

“I Am Not Materialistic, I Can Marry Any Man” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (video) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Trolls Pregnant Uche Ogbodo (Video) by FeedMeNews: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo has described her friend and colleague Anita Joseph as a troll, Igbere TV reports.

The pregnant Uche said this in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

“When you have a real live troll as a best friend. Anita Joseph leeee meeeee & my bunny this morning. Some mornings are like that,” she captioned the post which comes with a video of the two women speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q436Wuzfmgc

Anita recently called out fellow actress Moyo Lawal for not attending Uche’s baby shower.

It started after Moyo expressed surprise that the event had been held.

Responding, Anita berated her for not showing up for even though she was invited for it.

Moyo replied that she sent gifts to the celebrant following her absence.

“I might miss a lot of parties but I always do things I need to do for the celebrants. I make sure I send money and gifts even if I don’t show so far we sort of close. Don’t worry I will soon start showing up at every party,” she wrote.

Her explanation was, however, not good enough for Anita, who responded: “I don’t want to see you do awwww awwww to any of those pictures or videos. You send money and gifts. Sometimes it is not all about money. Your presence is all that matters. Before I added you to the group, you promised you were going to come.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5FoyKJsaw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Anita Joseph Trolls Pregnant Uche Ogbodo (Video) by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
The worst thing that can happen to any man is to fall in love with an evening newspaper!
Re: Anita Joseph Trolls Pregnant Uche Ogbodo (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
These ones are really trying.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Son's Birthday (Photos) / "You Don’t Know What It Takes To Be A Brand Ambassador" - Zeena Brand Drags Vee / Bbnaija 6 | Yousef Kiss Liquorose | Angel Stroke Pere's Cock | Maria Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.