Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love (6953 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by deturla: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2017
One of the numerous e-mails received on the blog:

I am confused right now. My boyfriend has his earpiece on whenever we make love.

Whenever I question this attitude of his, he tells me it’s an habit that will make him enjoy our togetherness more.

As confusing as that sounds I told him to stop, as I don’t like it. He stopped after a while and then continued again.

I have always wondered what he listens to until one day he was on top of me and I decided to yank the earpiece of his ears.

All I can hear was the message of a popular Nigerian Pastor. I was shocked and I am still shocked right now. I noticed that he was unusually strong and hard down there whenever he puts his earpiece in his ears and last longer in bed. Does listening to the Pastor’s teaching help him more with love making or what exactly!

Please what do I do? I am confused and scared.

http://deedeesblog.com/he-listens-music-whenever-we-make-love/

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
He likes fantasy
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by deturla: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:
He likes fantasy

Fantasy? How

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
deturla:

Fantasy? How

He loves illusion

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
He is weird. Period.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by makydebbie(f): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
coolyes it helps, or u can think abt those u owe debts like your landlord, it makes u last longer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Maybe your moans turns him off. More like a pig's grunt cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by potent5(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
The kind of weird things I hear about on Nairaland, I am beginning to wonder if it's Nairaland or Weirdland (or sometimes, snakeland because of one guy, Lala)

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

He loves illusion

There's nothing like an illusion about it. Her moans might be disgusting wink
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Concocted lies everywhere. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

There's nothing like an illusion about it. Her moans might be disgusting wink

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by luminouz(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
Lies everywhere!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Hahahahah...

Its not unsual ooo..some men wud even play praise & worship songs while having sex.. Its juz somehow making them so turned on..In short its their FETISH sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nutase: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Your pig like grunt is a turnoff for him so he is trying to keep his rock hard by distraction of music.

On the pastor preaching, he was probably listening to music on his phone and it jumped to the next audio on his phone which was the message but he could not skip it because he was engrossed in hitting you.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by deturla: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah...

Its not unsual ooo..some men wud even play praise & worship songs while having sex.. Its juz somehow making them so turned on..In short its their FETISH sha cheesy

What's fetish? @IamKashyBaby.

What's your opinion towards fetish as well?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Homeboiy: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Story
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by wtfcoded: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Stupid comments.

Your boyfriend is trying to last long in bed, n that works 4 him by somewhat deviating his mind 4rm sex thereby making him to last longer.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Just when i thought i have heard it all

nairaland no go kee person with lies and weird stories

issoraite...
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by infofta(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
It helps him to last longer by taking his mind off. Listening to sermon during sex is weird

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Yeligray(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
If it were to be your husband i would comment
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by IamSINZ(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2017
Is that dude the boyfriend?
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by WizAkzy: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Maybe your moans turns him off. More like a pig's grunt cheesy
My guy why!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by deturla: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:
Is that dude the boyfriend?

You want to check him out? grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by IamSINZ(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
deturla:

You want to check him out? grin grin

Why use an innocent guy's pic?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by deturla: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Why use an innocent guy's pic?

I cannot use a model's pic on my content?
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by IamSINZ(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
deturla:

I cannot use a model's pic on my content?

Feel free..
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
The sex must be boring.. so he changes position and also the position of the earpiece? Good sex makes you care less about what's going on around you just what's going on btw you and your partner... I'm trying to see him hold you, touch you, kiss you deep and Bleep you hard yet still has time for his earpiece
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
WizAkzy:
My guy why!!!

Some ladies don't moan well but their pussy is good. In that case, plug in your earpiece and ram through grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by numtums(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mo tun gbo mi.... Nairaland o
Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by Dalek(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
ogun l'aye bayii o, eyin eyan NL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has His Earpiece On Whenever We Make Love by olamitiwale(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Which kind problem b this again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.