Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters (18567 Views)

Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Sonoyom(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Ryan03:
no, I should come and work for free cause your father is the one feeding me. You need a locally constructed brain cause the one you currently have is filled with sawdust
Relax your PoP will come after 2023 elections.
Now run along Mr.
Peace!
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by hybridblood07(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks for educating him. Arm of RC?
DasaintHope:

The Academy doesn't work like that. Once you complete your cadet officer training you get commissioned. Polac is a dissappointment, God bless NDA.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by DasaintHope(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
Thanks for educating him. Arm of RC?
67 Dalet all the way.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by hybridblood07(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2021
Lol. My friend! Wake up your ideas! Is that clear?!
DasaintHope:

67 Dalet all the way.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by DasaintHope(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
Lol. My friend! Wake up your ideas! Is that clear?!

Yes sir. Permission to move forward and pitch my bearings.

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by mushystuff: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Rugaria:
I wouldn't be surprised if ethnic politics is the elephant in the room here!
2015? That was Jonathan's period? Could be that Buhari and the new guys in the helm at the police headquarters will like to water down the ethnic makeup of that group to make sure the north dominates! Sounds scary?
Follow up on this very story and you will notice this to be the main reason...

Jonathan left office in May 2015 when he handed over to Buhari. These cadets were admitted/enrolled in December 2015. It is simply the sheer irresponsible and dirty government run by the inept oaf called Buhari that is at play here, nothing more.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by mushystuff: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
zabuur:
Sahara reporters again. They sure know how to bring up news that'll really cause wahala. I doubt if there's any good news SR has ever published

Bottom line - have they published facts or not? Journalism is not supposed to bring only glad tidings your way especially in a sick country like Nigeria where good news for the benefit of the common Nigerian is a rare occurrence!
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by hybridblood07(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Carry on my brother! Arm of armed forces?
DasaintHope:

Yes sir. Permission to move forward and pitch my bearings.
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by DasaintHope(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
hybridblood07:
Carry on my brother! Arm of armed forces?
Willing and able...NN

1 Like

Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by hybridblood07(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nice one! Make your parents proud and stay away from hard drugs.
DasaintHope:

Willing and able...NN
Re: NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters by Rugaria: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2021
mushystuff:

Jonathan left office in May 2015 when he handed over to Buhari. These cadets were admitted/enrolled in December 2015. It is simply the sheer irresponsible and dirty government run by the inept oaf called Buhari that is at play here, nothing more.

Jonathan's appointees stayed longer after Jonathan left! You remember? Both Minimah the Chief of Army staff then and all other service Chiefs including the Inspector General of Police! They stayed months longer after inauguration and might have been the ones saddled with this recruitment exercise! I insist tat ethnic coloration is involved and once that fact is proven in the coming days, I will alert you guys here...
Problem is that you all are willing to cut some slacks for these pigs in power but Buhari and his goons are irredeemably parochial and stoopidly petty...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Governor Fubara Denies Sacking Rivers CJ, CoS, Others / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? / Atiku Will Surely Not Disappoint – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.