Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him (93176 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by iampeterben(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Raychee(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Evil bitch

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by ruffDiamond: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Martinez39s:
Feminists are secretly masturbating to this with utmost glee. Sapphire and co like this.
Sapphire dey fukk steady and most nairaland olodhos dey FUKK steady,don't let that feminist nonsenses fool you masturbation can never be like the real thing undecided

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by naijapikin2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Chisos... Wonderful creation... Women... I mean we-men

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Just lost my appetite.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by bizzibodi(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
How can a woman do that?Gawd!Adam was d 1st to complain....it is d woman you gave me as a wife cursed it.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Witch
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na hotdog, na waooo
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Strawberryg(f): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hintona:
The man must have done something....

And that justifies murder and and cutting off his genitals right? So many damaged folks in this forum. May my brothers and sons never meet an evil like u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by michigang: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
obembet:

Give it a trail and tell us how it looks like
i wonder how your pussy would taste like
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Twelfthman: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
See her wicked face like me one of my ex. How dem take resemble I no know .......

Hintona:

What can your husband do to you that will make you kill him? Say it we listening
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Guynexttdoor: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
The testicles will look like fowls egg, the immature ones when is fried cry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by DedeNkem: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
She's very very evil. If you know your partner is the dangerous type and you want to split from them, don't discuss it with them in their house, do it at a public location and avoid being alone with them!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Guruindahouse(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
How much do you cargo from Lagos to Europe per kg?
fuckingAyaya:
and the one that won't fry our balls Amen
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Captaincool1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
What woman cannot do does

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by mysticwarrior(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Negras brasileira eres demono.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Lacash: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
CardiNice:

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9668521/amp/Brazilian-wife-COOKS-husbands-penis-frying-pan-killing-self-defence.html
I’ve seen and read extraordinary news on this platform, so ordinary news nor dey move me again...Aje
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by anuliecutie(f): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Are u really sure this is Brazil? Cos the lady looks like 'Adaku' and d guy looks like ' Stanley'. However, what d lady did is very dispeakable and gross. We should all learn not to allow anger and emotions take a better part of us. Know wen to walk away pls
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
obembet:

Give it a trail and tell us how it looks like
to fvxck you dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by insidelife22(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
the past is truly female. dear feminists stop killing us.#SKU

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Susily(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Missyajoke:
Probably the man sleeps around, but its not worth it. A man's incessant sleeping around is a pain in the heart of a woman even though some manage to act as if all is well but not all women can't take it. Some men will say all men Cheat but don't try it with an extremely Jealous and dangerous wife as she can killnyou in your sleep. The best thing to do whether couples or live in husbands and wife is that one of them should walk away when the conversation is becoming hot leave else murder will be committed but no most men underestimate the power of their wives thinking she's a weaker vessel not knowing that 5 minutes anger can least to everlasting pains and regret. The lady might have spoken to the guy lots of time but he's not listening and anger took the best of her.

Wow, such a hasty conclusion, you still find a way to blame the man when it wasn't said in the report whether he sleeps around or not. The report read that they had a heated argument over a split up and not over infidelity

In your whole write-up, you didn't blame the woman for committing murder and corpse desecration but you found a way to blame the man who is the victim here..... fantastic

8 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by micflo28(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2021
So the man no go f*ck for the next world…
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Rossy12(f): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2021
when I thought i have seen it all, wickedness in d highest order!
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by IYANGBALI: 12:47am On Jun 10, 2021
Awon enia bola146 olori egbe grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Babalola0920: 12:50am On Jun 10, 2021
ARE MOTHER NEED TO BE INVESTIGATE ON HOW HER FATHER DIED angry
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Vision101(m): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2021
@Hintona

@me
Wetin I do? Kill me eno do you. Cut my preq eno do you. You fry ram with soya beans oil and eat.

Kuku eat the whole of me. This thing will discourage me from getting married. ALICE MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Hintona(f): 12:54am On Jun 10, 2021
Twelfthman:
See her wicked face like me one of my ex. How dem take resemble I no know .......

What can your husband do to you that will make you kill him? Say it we listening

Are you Bamidele? Or Michael?
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:00am On Jun 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
and the one that won't fry our balls Amen
lol, that pic looks like Drogba btw

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by 2oby: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Avoid ugly women... simple
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by tiswell(m): 1:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by deltateam: 2:11am On Jun 10, 2021
CardiNice:

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9668521/amp/Brazilian-wife-COOKS-husbands-penis-frying-pan-killing-self-defence.html

May we not to tempted by fine face alone. Character is everything.

Self defense will not hold because she not only killed him but took it further by slicing off his dik, putting frying pan on fire and cooking.

Was the dik also a threat?

If the judge is lenient the best she can get is life imprisonment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.