Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him (93522 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2021
See her face like Ogoni girl.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2021
How can you just decide to end the life of someone's loved one, because he cheated and simply because you are his wife? It's so disheartening. You took his life, fried his genital to eat and you want to keep living. Why not just walk away? By now that demon that possessed you has left. Welcome to the real world.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by hahn(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
The future is female - Sapphire grin
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Wakanakarue: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Brazil is the Kenya of South America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by hahn(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Did she eat it?

Just curious undecided
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:
The man must have done something....
So when women do something... people will start giving excuse for the man not to slap her lipsrsealed
Any woman that do anyhow will get a hot slap. Nonsense
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by ClitRaider: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
and the one that won't fry our balls Amen
Last month, me and my baby mama had an issue of splitting..
The next I saw was she holding a kitchen knife..

I knew things could go worse in 10sec, cos I may try to dodge and disarm her but someone might get unlucky cos the tension was high..

I had to calm her down with a soft voice saying "Ok" I yield!
Pls put the knife away, and she did.

Now I'm well and alive, she too is.
Of shitt had gone wrong, it's either I'll be remanded in prison or she murder me and marry another man.

Moral, he who fight and run, lives.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Goldbw122(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Fear woman, I say fear woman..
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Goldbw122(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2021
loliapoopy2013:
How can you just decide to end the life of someone's loved one, because he cheated and simply because you are his wife? It's so disheartening. You took his life, fried his genital to eat and you want to keep living. Why not just walk away? By now that demon that possessed you has left. Welcome to the real world.
So touching, anger can go a long way of taking everything from some one... Very sad.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Urchmantete: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2021
Mehn! She must be from Nigeria
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Kryzboy(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2021
Chail.
Afraid of getting married
Scared of eating my wife foods
Scared of sleeping beside my wife.

Imma date and wed my self embarassed embarassed
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by perrybrain(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Buh me m looking for d pen*s to c hw it looks nh
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2021
obembet:

Are u ok?
i will pay,its not free
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by ekuboygood(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2021
OjoMadiba:
Father God, please do dey come oooo, i no know wetin hold you ooo... it has finished since.
The question remains, are you prepare to meet your God?
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by hectorswag(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
May God never give us wife that will cook our genitals... Amen
Lol Amen ohhhh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by ayenale1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
More reason why i don't do midnight talk with anybody...u wake me i bite you...
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by doverulez(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! TAstee fried balls.. Delicioso!

Imagine if they start hawking fried genitals?

hahahaha! i sense infidelity in this case or the case where the wife says " if you want to leave no problem but you ain't going nowhere with them balls, they're mine chamaco"

Kindly check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by gwama: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
She is not normal, she is crazy, marriage is not by force, if you tired of your marriage, go to divorce, simple. cool cool
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by beebee24434(f): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
someone that killed her husband and also have the heart to cut his penis to fry it, such person is a monster she does not deserve to live among human. Aye le oooo
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by oluwasegxzy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
Shey you self no see say she resemble vampire, RIP to the dead
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by koyyess: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
grin

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm,things dey happen o
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Gfskw: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Evil women everywhere
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by olamakinde(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hintona:
The man must have done something....
something that warrant taking his life and frying his dick, some of you are plain evil with the way you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.