Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him (93197 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Apeshy101(m): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Na man penis be this ohh
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by gameractivist: 2:48am On Jun 10, 2021
I imagine there were warnings signs before that this was not a woman to mess with! shocked
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by HRMK: 2:52am On Jun 10, 2021
she wanted to eat it or what?this is wickedness raised to another level!
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Tess24: 3:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:
The man must have done something....

Like what? Is that why she has to kill home and cut off his penis....
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Randy111(m): 4:47am On Jun 10, 2021
That woman resemble one girl wey I be want marry. Thank God say I no later marry am oooo. I can not come and marry person wey resemble dick fryer joor
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Guruindahouse:
How much do you cargo from Lagos to Europe per kg?
hey bro it's doesn't work that way , firstly we need to know the actual weight and the content of what you are exporting to europe so the airline will give us their rate as per the Kg of ur goods then after that I will give you the price for the documents.best regards
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by bepositive11: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:

Or the woman has serious issues. I don't think anything can justify her actions

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by jevic(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2021
When I thought I have seen seen it all
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by obembet(f): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
to fvxck you dey hungry me.

Are u ok?
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Felimax(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:

Yea, that is what y'all will say. that is why your brain is positioned that way by the maker. Tell me what he may have done that women are not doing worst to justify her action? Then tell me if you will say the same thing if such thing is done to your son or brother.
Some men nor wan just wise.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by blazepascal(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2021
World so dilapidated!!
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by airminem(f): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2021
obembet:

Give it a trail and tell us how it looks like
*trial you mean
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by MummyD2020(f): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by benefitzte: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:

So the day your brother or any of your male relatives dose what you think this man did, same should befall him right?

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by lkillbrokehoes: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2021
Hintona:
Why do you lack sense like this, Smallie? Why? so even if he did something wrong, did he deserve such manner of death? Smh

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by lkillbrokehoes: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2021
obembet:

Are u ok?
When you go post ur real pictures?
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Haruna29: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
as e dey hot na so we dey chop am.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Petdagr8t(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2021
The future is women indeed, Satan should be learning the act of wickedness from some of this species that are called women.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Ausbalo: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
and the one that won't fry our balls Amen

And Also The One That Won't Boil Our Scrotum..... Amen and Amen

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Afamcy: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
God never give us wife that will cook our genitals... Amen

No be small thing oo... Women of this days carry devil mind dey Waka looking for whom to devour... may God help men oo
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Starzo: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Missyajoke:
Probably the man sleeps around, but its not worth it. A man's incessant sleeping around is a pain in the heart of a woman even though some manage to act as if all is well but not all women can't take it. Some men will say all men Cheat but don't try it with an extremely Jealous and dangerous wife as she can killnyou in your sleep. The best thing to do whether couples or live in husbands and wife is that one of them should walk away when the conversation is becoming hot leave else murder will be committed but no most men underestimate the power of their wives thinking she's a weaker vessel not knowing that 5 minutes anger can least to everlasting pains and regret. The lady might have spoken to the guy lots of time but he's not listening and anger took the best of her.
look at this goat subtly trying to make excuses for this devilish woman. If it was a husband that killed his wife for cheating,you'd be screaming men are scum, men are naturally violent and evil, kill him,jail himfor life. But as it's a woman that committed the crime you try to absorb her of the blame and still find a way to put on the man for cheating and daring to remain in same environment with her.
Thunder faya all of una

Feminist are idiots

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by sageb: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2021
I am shocked, what a wife.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by 2kurupt(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Hope she ate it too? angry Nonsense and ingredients.
No wonder the man wanted a split from that psychopath.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2021
I won't believe it until I see the picture
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Bunmhi(f): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Orisirisi grin grin
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by kateskitty(f): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2021
Why is it that the only reason I can think of why she would cut and cook the emm is that they are big like Jonathan Jordan big
grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by wildikeman(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2021
This ones na team sapphire
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Drizzy5001(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Highest level of wickedness, from vagina people
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by wink2015(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2021
This is an heinous crime.

A very dastardly and barbric act by a woman who called herself an HOUSEWIFE.

May we never find our enemies inside "our wife" and "our husband "

May the Almighty God grant the soul of the departed husband a peaceful rest.
Re: Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him by Lighthammer(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2021
Sapphiere tell ur fellow women to stop this killing dear women,what do u gain from killing men? is it an ego thing? this is wicked Women stop killing pls stop killing men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.