Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] (2867 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
You know when mas sob started in 1999 we didn't have much Internet coverage like we have now and many people really didn't know much about Massob aside from the rumors of eyewitness accounts of them extorting money from people in the east in the name of Biafra and we have Uwazurike that decided to follow the path of Mahatma Gandhi of non-violence and even with that the government of Nigeria has killed them and I make bold to say that Massob have paid the price for Biafra just like Ipob is doing now and I wrote about Ipob here,https://www.biafranboys.org/we-igbos-must-applaud-ipob

I saw a video of the Uwazurike when he made a video and said Nnamdi Kanu sent UGM to attack him at his house and he repelled them and he made a shocking confession that same day unknown to many people like me because I have already been wondering where the beef between him and Nnamdi Kanu started and he opened his wide mouth to say he kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu and kept him for 5days, can you imagine, who gave Uwazurike that right? Is Uwazurike not as worse as the Nigerian DSS? You have no right to kidnap someone and keep him against his will for 5days.Mad man

In fact, I was pissed and mad and I would never even support Kanu if he does the same to someone else and Uwazurike went ahead to show us his compound and I was shocked the man had a limo in his house if you were Uwazurike would you want to choose the way of the likes of George Washington that fought the British in a war or Mahatma Gandhi that got freedom from the British through non-violent means, Uwazurike must know that Nigeria is not Britain and the Fulanis are savages and they can't give him Biafra that way.

Uwazurike has been preaching non-violence since 1999 and the Fulanis are killing Igbos and he did nothing, he never formed any group to chase the Fulanis away, I saw him. The other day swearing with the bible and I laughed so hard that my tummy wanted to tear, does this man think we are fools, if you want to swear go to the nearest shrine and swear, and then I will take you serious.

Uwazurike must know that many Igbos like me already lost respect for him and it is either he change his policy and fight the Fulanis killing us or leave the Igbos alone or he can tell Asari and Co to stop the flow of oil just like he suggested and I feel he owes Nnamdi Kanu an apology for kidnapping him and this alone made loose respect for Uwazurike.

https://www.biafranboys.org/uwazurike-apologise-to-kanu-why-i-lost

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by OnionBandit(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nonsense from the shrine of ikonso

2 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:

you mean ikonso government house imo state?nice one

5 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Uwazuruilke is a known criminal and must not be mentioned where Nnamdi Kanu is mentioned, they're no match what so ever. Nnamdi Kanu has dignity and class, he commands the loyalty of over 40 millions of people while Uwazuruilke keep making videos with Techno Android phone in his 10 by 14 Palor, yet nobody send am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by Hyperchi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
nice one bro, the man is screaming thinking Buhari will look him side and send Rocha's to hive him one GMG (Ghana must go) . but my guy no know say Buhari got his PhD from UK dem stingy.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Uwazuruilke is a known criminal and must not be mentioned where Nnamdi Kanu is mentioned, they're no match what so ever. Nnamdi Kanu has dignity and class, he commands the loyalty of over 40 millions of people while Uwazuruilke keep making videos with Techno Android phone in his 10 by 14 Palor, yet nobody send am.

lol
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nonsense.
This is why sensible Igbos will never support ipob.
Always trying to bring others down.
Paint them as monsters.
But will die ten times when their fraudster leader and his ipob outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves,are criticized.

Mnk is a bigger fraud than uwazurike.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hyperchi:
nice one bro, the man is screaming thinking Buhari will look him side and send Rocha's to hive him one GMG (Ghana must go) . but my guy no know say Buhari got his PhD from UK dem stingy.

uwazurike gave hausa people 1m few days ago
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
Nonsense.
Paint them as monsters.
But will die ten times when their fraudster leader and his ipob outlaws that are being picked up like bunch of petty thieves,are criticized.

lol massob member spotted,let me ask you uwazurike started in 1999 and it is 22yrs today,i ask you when would uwazurike give us biafra? do we need to wait for another 22yrs

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
fenibak:

lol massob member spotted,let me ask you uwazurike started in 1999 and it is 22yrs today,i ask you when would uwazurike give us biafra? do we need to wait for another 22yrs

I am not a massob member.
Stop dragging the Man down and spoiling his name when your own leader is worse than him.

Mkn stole the spotlight with his propaganda and lies against massob,so your question should be channeled to him and his business venture.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by Hyperchi(m): 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
fenibak:

uwazurike gave hausa people 1m few days ago
to pay 1 GMG , I go like this kind virtual
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

I am not a massob member.
Stop dragging the Man down and spoiling his name when your own leader is worse than him.

Mkn stole the spotlight with his propaganda and lies against massob,so your question should be channeled to him and his business venture.

then what is your point,i am not a member of ipob so i can see clearly, look..you are a pure massob member,i asked you when will uwazurike give us biafra?do we neeed to wait for another 22 years?
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by Ojiofor: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was given a saboteur treatment then grin grin.
He was a sabo then grin.
Na there he learn work on how to scam Biafrans like his master Uwazuruike.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
fenibak:

then what is your point,i am not a member of ipob so i can see clearly, look..you are a pure massob member,i asked you when will uwazurike give us biafra?do we neeed to wait for another 22 years?

Keep waiting.
You are a pure ipob.
I could careless about massob,mine is stop trying to bad mouth uwazurike bcus your mnk is worse off.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
fenibak:

Mnk has the center stage now so the question should be channeled to him
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by SweetiliciousD: 2:22am On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
Nonsense.
Paint them as monsters.

Taaaaa

Igbos are wiser than you think.

Igbo enweghị eze, meaning If you betray your oat of integrity, your respect and dignity is eroded.

Let Nnamdi Kanu accept rotten Naira from Nigeria like Uwazurike did and watch as Igbos will desert him.

What Igbo saw and fought against some 50 years ago, is what other major ethnic groups are just seeing now and paying for with their blood now!

MNK is a great man.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

Mnk has the center stage now so the question should be channeled to him

center stage when your leader uwazurike is a sabo and a politician?what did uwazurike do for the past 22 yrs,haba even sudan don break up na,south sudan na country now and uwazurike still day do biafra non violence,uwazurike na nama business man,,,he buys cow from the north to sell,he said it
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 2:55am On Jun 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaa

Igbo enweghị eze, meaning If you betray your oat of integrity, your respect and dignity is eroded.

Let Nnamdi Kanu accept rotten Naira from Nigeria like Uwazurike did and watch as Igbos will desert him.

What Igbo saw and fought against some 50 years ago, is what other major ethnic groups are just seeing now and paying for with their blood now!

MNK is a great man.

i already wrote an article about this,i say if nnamdi kanu mess up he would be flogged in the market square just like we are doing to uwazurike now and remember igbos had to king,biafra is bigger than kanu and uwazurike,i say if ojukwu did not declare biafra we igbos would have removed his head ourselves,he was right to declare biafra,how can you kill 30,000 of my people are you ask me to stay with you in one country,never
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by SweetiliciousD: 3:38am On Jun 10, 2021
fenibak:

i already wrote an article about this,i say if nnamdi kanu mess up he would be flogged in the market square just like we are doing to uwazurike now and remember igbos had to king,biafra is bigger than kanu and uwazurike,i say if ojukwu did not declare biafra we igbos would have removed his head ourselves,he was right to declare biafra,how can you kill 30,000 of my people are you ask me to stay with you in one country,never

Spot on bro.
Once again, Igbo enweghị eze.

Only children and their ilks think that MNK is lord over Igbos or IPOB. He himself (MNK), as erudite as he is understands this clearly that Igbo will wụọla gị n'ala If you betray oat of integrity and rectitude in leadership.

Biafra movement is bigger than MNK and the other sellout (Uwazurike). Igbo is republican and proud to be so with strong belief in "dignity in meritocracy" .
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
What concern i in igbo talk nah. So eat your onions first
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by OnionBandit(f): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Headachetoigboh:

What concern i in igbo talk nah. So eat your onions first

Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
Nonsense.
Paint them as monsters.

Not every igbo support ipob ...but every sensible igbo supports biafra
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by Cammo: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
When a whole Obj said he has respect for MNK's loyalty and steadfastness to the Biafran dream, unlike Uwazuruike who was gagged with millions of naira bribe, why I should worry about what brainless APC zombies think?
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2021
mrvitalis:

Not every igbo support ipob ...but every sensible igbo supports biafra

True enough.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2021
fenibak:

center stage when your leader uwazurike is a sabo and a politician?what did uwazurike do for the past 22 yrs,haba even sudan don break up na,south sudan na country now and uwazurike still day do biafra non violence,uwazurike na nama business man,,,he buys cow from the north to sell,he said it

I am not a member of Massob.
I only attacked you bcus you and your cohorts fancy bringing others down, forgetting that your mnk is the biggest of all fraud.
If you think a man that collected money from pdthief and became a political tool for a fulani man asking Igbos to to vote in a country where young men have bled and died for,is interested in the Biafra struggle,you are on an high dose of dilution.
This is just a cash out package for him.
Uwazurike bowed to pressure and he wasn't going to continue having the lives of his members being used as sacrifice for a course the Elders of the land stands against.
The only secessionist movement I will join is the one that directly projects it's struggle at the Political and traditional stronghold of Igboland.
This people are the ones that will negotiate with the fg for a referendum,if they don't sign their Yes for the struggle,then it's all a fruitless venture which will be used by greedy men to enrich their pockets.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaa

MNK is a great man.

So the one he collected in 2019 from Atifku is what??.
You think uwazurike collected money without any prove, but will have the head of anyone who says the same thing of your mnk and his ipob which smells of fraud.
No sensible Igboman will be a part of ipob only thugs and cult guys.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by fenibak: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

You think uwazurike collected money without any prove, but will have the head of anyone who says the same thing of your mnk and his ipob which smells of fraud.

what is uwazurikes job?he is a lawyer how did he build the mansion?kanu asked for seaport and airports from atiku but uwazurike collected cash
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by SweetiliciousD: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

Your thought.

Ask sit at home order by IPOB and understand where the allegiance lie.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Your thought.

Ask sit at home order by IPOB and understand where the allegiance lie.

I will not further argue with you.
The sit at home was not just called by ipob, massob also called for it.
Why shouldn't anyone honor the great fallen Heroes??.
Obiano observed it ,does that means he supports ipob with their destructive agenda??.
Power belongs to the people and the same people who power belongs to have handed over power to the SE leaders who are committed to stand against ipob.
This should tell you where the people stand.
I don't really trust the SE leaders,but I will choose them over a man who threatens our existing profile as Democrats.A man who appears to fancy dictatorship.
A man who goes about threaning people who do not agree with his destructive ways of doing things.
Re: Uwazurike Apologise To Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Lost Respect For Uwazurike[photos ] by ablejesus26(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
fenibak:

what is uwazurikes job?he is a lawyer how did he build the mansion?kanu asked for seaport and airports from atiku but uwazurike collected cash

��Hahahah.
Keep believing in the well projected and orchestrated propaganda of your leader.
He collected money plenty of it and became a political tool for atifku a fulani man.
Stop asking me about uwazurike.
I am not a massob member but if I am to choose between him and your mnk I will choose him.
I will have to call it quit here,my standing point is uwazurike is not a saint,mnk is not a saint too, stop projecting a bad image of the latter leaving out the formal for the formal is worse off.

(1) (Reply)

From Jungle Feeling To London Feeling In The Same Nigeria. Pictures. / Throwback: My Two Graduate Children Don't Own A Car: Peter Obi / After All Propaganda From Tinubu's Camp Against Peter Obi In Far North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.