Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

SEX SECRETS (Part Three) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX SECRETS (Part Three) (416 Views)

13 Sex Secrets You Don't Know / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX SECRETS (Part Three) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2021
Ask Me Any Question About SEX here on Nairaland and I will ANSWER All Your Questions About SEX here on Nairaland.

I am a SEX EXPERT.

If we fail to teach people sex knowledge expertly with GOOD Inclination, people will learn about sex with BAD Inclination.

I started teaching my daughters about sex from the age of twelve. They grew up with sexual wisdom (they could not be manipulated or intimidated sexually). They are now living happy sex lives.

Most people in Nigeria are living with LIES about sex or living with IGNORANCE about sex and doing gambling (try your luck) with sex because it is TABOO in African Culture to talk openly about sex.

LIES and IGNORANCE about sex has DESTROYED many Love Affairs and Marriages.

I am waiting for your Questions so that I can Answer them for you.

THANK YOU for reading this post.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? / I Will Follow Him, I Love Him. / Is It Truly Hard To See True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.