Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? (397 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? by Romancehub: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
I am Nnenna (Not real name). I am 27 years old and I just got married a month ago. Before I got married, my life was without any form of complication or drama. I grew up in a loving home of three children. I was the eldest. I have two siblings who I am five years older than. My parents never showed us anything apart from love.

However, when I got engaged to be married, my fiance and his family did all the necessary traditional rites to my parents, and the date for the wedding was fixed. Until my Aunty who I have never really met because she lives abroad just showed up and scattered everything. When she came to Nigeria, she sent a message that she wanted to see me. I received a WhatsApp message from her.

I got curious cos I never met her before even though I know I have an Aunt in UK. I called my mother to tell her and my mother was very scared. She said I should not answer the AUntie’s call and that I should block her. That she and the Auntie do not see eye to eye. And that if I see her, she would harm me. My mother made it seem like the woman was a witch.

I had no reason to doubt my mother, so I blocked this so-called Auntie. But this woman traced my fiance and told him that he should not marry me because there is a secret that my parents are keeping away from me and that a curse has been placed on me with that secret.

Now, I was really scared when my fiance told me this. Yet, my mother refused to tell me anything when we went to see her. My dad too kept mute. He just said I support your mother, stay away from that evil woman. I did not need anything else to confirm there was something fishy going on.

My fiance went ahead to call the Auntie again and asked her what the secret was. And that is how she told my fiance that my mother...
Continue reading...
https://thepodiummedia.com/my-mother-lied-to-me-all-my-life-how-do-i-forgive-her-betrayal/30/06/2021/
Re: My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? by Mgreat(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
She lied to you abi, la click la bend

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Lied To Me All My Life -how Do I Forgive Her Betrayal? by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
for not writing "story" in the topic,I will click no damn link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By This / SA Woman Slammed 4 Giving Her Little Daughter Shisha To Smoke At A Party (video) / “I Lived With My Boyfriend For Five Years” Ft. Jachima | Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.