Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect (1000 Views)

Some People Have 100% Everything, They And Their Lives Are Perfect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2021
When there is cash, you want everyone to serve you like a god.

My dear, money came to you, so you could easily free so many from sufferings of this world, but now you are worshipping mammon and you expect them to serve and worship you.

Work now in love before you will loose both.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect by ChiefSosa(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2021
With or without worshiping mammon, humans can't still attain perfection! Plus, it's not everyone with cash that wants people to worship them. Cool write-up, though!
Re: If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:
With or without worshiping mammon, humans can't still attain perfection! Plus, it's not everyone with cash that wants people to worship them. Cool write-up, though!

You can dear, because perfection is already in your heart, just listen to HIS voice and you'd perfect.

If you can control your heart and tongue that's perfection my dear
Re: If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Exactly
Re: If You Can Get Yourself Not To Do This, You Are Perfect by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2021
Reach out people

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Indians So Racist Especially Their Girls? / Why Are Ladies Like This? / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.