Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama (948 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .

3 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by kelvine(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Na your choice.
If she is not complaining, her parents and siblings are not complaining. Then it is just cruise whatever anyone says.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by MITCHELL96: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just follow your heart man. You won dey listen to people you're doing better than both on bed and otherwise? grin

E easy to get 3 hefty children for this Buhari tenure? grin

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Zonefree(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Guy, don't mind Nairalanders, most of them are hypocrites!

Same people congratulating Davido and his baby mamas, wizkid and his baby mamas, are same people criticising you.

Dumb mfs!

3 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Seems you are back to your normal ranting, no one missed you here, take your madness to romance section where you belong

8 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
My brothers and sisters who are the people that adviced bros?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by GBTYO: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many are you in your marriages and ain't cheating on your so called husband and wives while married ?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .

Marry that woman.

You can be an adulterous slut after but marry her.

Even by tagging her "baby mama" you exposed how you don't consider her worthy of marriage .

You got her pregnant 3 times now and she gave you beautiful kids so what exactly do you want ?

From all indications , she gives you a long leash to roam but have you really considered how she feels deep inside ?

A woman having kids for you shows she really loved you but you tagging her baby mama exposed how you don't care about her and that you are still in the market searching for someone you think is better.

Look, there is no other way out. You will never be able to make as much money that you think that will allow you to marry another woman and still care for your kids.

Any woman who comes by would have it that you already have 3 kids and will either be too desperate for marriage or wanting to leach from you. If you then marry such woman, she will do everything to block your attention to your other 3 kids for her own.

Long story short: be a man and do the right thing . You can wh0re around as you much with this woman and she doesn't disturb you, others won't!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Caleb15(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
#Bringbackourgirls[b]#Bringbackourgirls[/b]#Bringbackourgirls
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Obaofaba: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
You are wicked.

Your culture and religion is obviously against impregnating a lady three times and still not marry her. Instead you are happily tagging her baby mama.

Thank God, you have a girl child too, remember karma is a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:
You are wicked.

Your culture and religion is obviously against impregnating a lady three times and still not marry her. Instead you are happily tagging her baby mama.

Karma doesn't exist. Religion is a scam. Marriage is overrated.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by spencekat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:
You are wicked.

What happened to his baby mama?Why can't she run away?I hate all these sentimental talks.Karma this Karma that .
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Kollins11: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Baba mi. Nothing do you jare. Do what makes you happy and never you do things to please any fvcking body.

It's high time we begin to preach to the world that marriage is not for everyone. One of my Major plans for 2023 is to impregnate one of my virgin baby mama out of wedlock.

I've said it before and I will repeat myself again, I'm not gonna do that useless thing called marriage. Infact I go born all my kids out of wedlock. Ogun kill marriage there!

To hell with everyone pressuring you to go and marry. Fire burn their fathers! E be like say una no knw me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Jennyclay(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:
You are wicked.

Pls don't mind him. Take a look at his 3 beautiful kids God bless him with and I'm wondering why he refused to tie the knot. Like you said already, karma is a bitch, thank God he has a female child.
Bittered guys like Zonefree, Kollins11, Mitchell96 are adding salt to airforce1 injury. I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Kingdollar28(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba mi. Nothing do you jare. Do what makes you happy and never you do things to please any fvcking body.

It's high time we begin to preach to the world that marriage is not for everyone. One of my Major plans for 2023 is to impregnate one of my virgin baby mama out of wedlock.

I've said it before and I will repeat myself again, I'm not gonna do that useless thing called married. Infact I go born all my kids out of wedlock. Ogun kill marriage there!

To hell with everyone pressuring you to go and marry. Fire burn their fathers! E be like say una no knw me.

Airforce1 is that you?

Oh ok that's him cheesy
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obaofaba:
You are wicked.

you be mumu
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Tenrack: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kollins11:

I've said it before and I will repeat myself again, I'm not gonna do that useless thing called married. Infact I go born all my kids out of wedlock. Ogun kill marriage there!

my plan exactly
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Tenrack: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Pls don't mind him. Take a look at his 3 beautiful kids God bless him with and I'm wondering why he refused to tie the knot. Like you said already, karma is a bitch, thank God he have a female child.
Bittered guys like Zonefree, Kollins11, Mitchell96 are adding salt to airforce1 injury. I'm speechless.
it's has* not so smart G.oat. and you completed your schooling o. Weyre. grin
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nemesis0147(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
I think they should channel their frustrations to the baby mama....if she and her family aren’t complaining,what is your business?
She for don close her legs doesn’t like the office of a baby mama.....MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS NO GET STANDARD SHA.....

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by kernniejay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Pls don't mind him. Take a look at his 3 beautiful kids God bless him with and I'm wondering why he refused to tie the knot. Like you said already, karma is a bitch, thank God he has a female child.
No need for him to marry her since she is already performing wifely duties free of charge without wedding ceremony, bride price and any marital commitment. How do you expect him to marry the baby mama when she is always there to offer him her pussy freely anytime he feels like fucking? Their lives, their headache.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Kollins11: 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I swear, if you quote me again for forum na Amadioha and sango go strike u nd ur mama kpekus.

See, me I nor well, no go try me o. Thunder kee you there.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Princess80(f): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I think this comment is just a heartless attack on the OP and colouring the lady a victim of this fiasco.

Except it was a case of rape, the lady is just a demi-devil like ya'll paint the man
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?

Just follow your heart and do what makes you, and only you, happy. In life, as long as your actions don't hurt anyone, what people think about you or say about you doesn't matter and you should never allow it to bother you.

I don't care what people, even people in my family, think about me. I never have and I never will. Me when people give me unnecessary and unsolicited advice or try to force their beliefs on me, I just completely ignore them. I don't even bother to listen or respond and when I do respond I just tell them to mind their own business and butt out of mine.

Don't mind Nigerians and their stupid religiosity and morality. They're just a bunch of useless and senseless hypocrites, with that imaginary fictional thing they call god. That's one of the reasons why I decided to be an atheist.

What matters is your happiness and your happiness and satisfaction only. Remember, morality and religion are subjective. Don't allow anyone to force their moral and religious beliefs on you. Just do your own thing and be yourself.

Even me if I eventually decide to have children I'd rather have them with a partner or long term boyfriend than with a husband. People say I'm immoral for saying this but I couldn't care less. My life, my choice.

I'm really happy you created this thread. Once again congrats on your new baby.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by MITCHELL96: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Who is bittered?

Check if you'll see where I attacked that guy in his thread. Respect yourself oo! angry angry
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
You have 2 daughters now ko? Let's see how happy you'll be when they become babymamas of 3 kids. Just so you know, a lot of people are enjoying their marriages, a lot of marriages are working fine. Don't go using negative stories about marriage flying around to generalize that all marriages are bad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by kkins25(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
Man UP BRO
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by SPAMBOX7: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2022

They can never answer this. Stupid mfs always online minding other people's business. Na why things dey always hard for them for this country.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by MytyD: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Just follow your heart and do what makes you, and only you, happy. In life, as long as your actions don't hurt anyone, what people think about you or say about you doesn't matter and you should never allow it to bother you.

I don't care what people, even people in my family, think about me. I never have and I never will. Me when people give me unnecessary and unsolicited advice or try to force their beliefs on me, I just completely ignore them. I don't even bother to listen or respond and when I do respond I just tell them to mind their own business and butt out of mine.

Don't mind Nigerians and their stupid religiosity and morality. They're just a bunch of useless and senseless hypocrites, with that imaginary fictional thing they call god. That's one of the reasons why I decided to be an atheist.

What matters is your happiness and your happiness and satisfaction only. Remember, morality and religion are subjective. Don't allow anyone to force their moral and religious beliefs on you. Just do your own thing and be yourself.

Even me if I eventually decide to have children I'd rather have them with a partner or long term boyfriend than with a husband. People say I'm immoral for saying this but I couldn't care less. My life, my choice.

I'm really happy you created this thread. Once again congrats on your new baby.

Wow after writing this do you feel happy and accomplished eeh
Insulting people beliefs because you surround ur self with toxic mothefuckers that therefore means all theists are forcing

Look asshole let me enlighten you
1)Christians are actually the leading group in legalizing free speech and actions e.g gay marriages around,what have your so called atheist done......nothing
1)Martin Luther King,ghandi and Constantine aside from being freedom fighters what do they have in common,well They are theists.......all u atheist care about is say how religion ruins the world and shit but u atheist actually flick up the world

Serial killers atheist
Bad politicians atheist
Kidnappers atheist
The most famous genociders are atheist

So what's ur fucking point
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by PJtech: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Y'all blaming and advicing this nigga should stop, his mother is also a baby mama @60

(1) (Reply)

Doctors On Nairaland HELP!!!!! / “I Don’t Love You;i Only Married You For Canada Visa” – Nigerian Woman Dumps Man / Why Is She Insisting On Keeping The Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.