Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do (1227 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2021
Please reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2021
Consider now
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2021
Marriage is a serious stuff

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by InfernoNig: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
True.
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Monogamy: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tell them oo

Love is blind but na for inside marriage eyes dey open which might be too late
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by effort1: 4:50am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Tell them oo

Love is blind but na for inside marriage eyes dey open which might be too late

When buhari's empty headed defenders are repeatedly disgraced, they run to Romance section to hide cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Habib101: 4:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Dem think say na only sex, and borning kids, some people need lectures before even going into it. I swear

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Monogamy: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2021
effort1:

When buhari's empty headed defenders are repeatedly disgraced, they run to Romance section to hide cheesy

Stop being incoherent with topics.

Like WTF
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by effort1: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop being incoherent with topics.

Like WTF

Your destiny fits better in the romance section. It is a good place to hide after going through a resounding disgrace grin
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Monogamy: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2021
effort1:

Your destiny fits better in the romance section. It is a good place to hide after going through a resounding disgrace grin

Before doing your normal trolling, why not respond to the thread

Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by effort1: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Before doing your normal trolling, why not respond to the thread

That shouldn't concern you. 72 virgins await you in aljanah if you are faithful to the end and die by Fulani sword like a committed slave cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Monogamy: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2021
effort1:

That shouldn't concern you. 72 virgins await you in aljanah if you are faithful to the end and die by Fulani sword like a committed slave cheesy

You can't last..

So aint gonna worry about your trolling
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by effort1: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You can't last..

So aint gonna worry about your trolling

Are you talking about ban? grin

Ban is made for man, boy. grin

We will go and come back again and start hitting your head very seriously. grin.

So, you will always be back to square one
Re: Have You Ever Considered This Before You Say I Do by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Behold, My Rain Boot / Bitch**ss Everywhere / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.